Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Guyz Only!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Only!!! (953 Views)

For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) / SEE What YANKEE GUYZ Are Making Our Ladies Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz Only!!! by footprintD55(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
e get diz bae wen jux call me black man mentality because i pay 4 her transport fare nd i collect change...guys in the house na bad thing i do?
Re: Guyz Only!!! by superstarDikk(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Yes. you did a bad thing by not asking the driver or conductor to give you back ur money n allow her pay for herself

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Only!!! by makelove2m(m): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
footprintD55:
e get diz bae wen jux call me black man mentality because i pay 4 her transport fare nd i collect change...guys in the house na bad thing i do?

You pay transport fare for a girl while your mother dey walker with leg to Alaba Sulu from FESTAC
Re: Guyz Only!!! by ObioratheBully: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
undecided

She doesn't have hand to pay for herself?
Re: Guyz Only!!! by stlaibrowne(m): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
that is gentleman of you. but if you can learn to do same for your guyman sometimes is not a bad idea. now back to the question you no do bad, but the bae something dey her head next time dont offer to pay for her anything if didnt not ask for it, iyotago?

1 Like

Re: Guyz Only!!! by footprintD55(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
makelove2m:

You pay transport fare for a girl while your mother dey walker with leg to Alaba Sulu from FESTAC
wen u go get sense?
Re: Guyz Only!!! by footprintD55(m): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
stlaibrowne:
that is gentleman of you. but if you can learn to do same for your guyman sometimes is not a bad idea. now back to the question you no do bad, but the bae something dey her head next time dont offer to pay for her anything if didnt not ask for it, iyotago?
cool
stlaibrowne:
Re: Guyz Only!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
How much was the balance?
Re: Guyz Only!!! by 190theclown: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
footprintD55:

With this sort of english mentality I wouldnt even allow u pay for nothing if I were in her shoes

She really stooped really low dealing with you

Jeez.. cant stand these Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Guyz Only!!! by Davash222(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Op what you did is very wrong and embarrassing.. You mustn't let every one in the Bus understand that you are the one paying for here transport fare.

In my case, I know that she can't ask for transport fare, so I always drop it inside her bag and text her.
Re: Guyz Only!!! by footprintD55(m): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
190theclown:

With this sort of english mentality I wouldnt even allow u pay for nothing if I were in her shoes

She really stooped really low dealing with you

Jeez.. cant stand these Nigerians
wetin be ur problem... i dnt remember sending u an invitation to comment on my post
Re: Guyz Only!!! by footprintD55(m): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
Davash222:
Op what you did is very wrong and embarrassing.. You mustn't let every one in the Bus understand that you are the one paying for here transport fare.

In my case, I know that she can't ask for transport fare, so I always drop it inside her bag and text her.
it was an okada man
Re: Guyz Only!!! by footprintD55(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tiny23:
undecided
Tiny23:
Re: Guyz Only!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
You embarrassed yourself dude. She knows the kinda man you are.
Re: Guyz Only!!! by Negro1: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Guyz Only!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
footprintD55:
undecided

answer
Re: Guyz Only!!! by Negro1: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Guyz Only!!! by henrydadon(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin

hahahaha.. na you get time nah..nigerian ladies don upgrade..nah first class ticket dem dey appreciate now grin

Re: Guyz Only!!! by makydebbie(f): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
That's embarrassing jeez.
Re: Guyz Only!!! by babsir(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
You did nothing wrong brah...no worry brah she go come back one day, and you'd get back at her
Re: Guyz Only!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
I've been reading and re reading this post but am still confused. What did the girl expect you to do? Dash her the change? Abi wah? undecided
Re: Guyz Only!!! by OXCUBA: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
footprintD55:

BLACK MAN MENTALITY..... THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.... FOR PAYING FOR THE UNGRATEFUL AZZ
Re: Guyz Only!!! by kinggogo: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
Y she wan still take change again

Nawa 4 some gals sha
Re: Guyz Only!!! by makelove2m(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2016
footprintD55:
wen u go get sense?

Footprint ...what about you?
Re: Guyz Only!!! by makelove2m(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2016
Negro1:

I know sey op fit dey lie, but how u take know sey im mama dey trek?? u sabi her or u see her?

u wiseness na raised to power 100

im mama na my former girl friend, i knew her too well, she even drop a call right now.............. do u need her picture?, she is still beautiful despite given birth to that OP mistakenly
Re: Guyz Only!!! by LadyAimy: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2016
ObioratheBully:
undecided

She doesn't have hand to pay for herself?
see you
Re: Guyz Only!!! by Freewoman(f): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=makelove2m post=51474260]

im mama na my former girl friend, i knew her too well, she even drop a call right now.............. do u need her picture?, she is still beautiful despite given birth to that OP mistakenly [/quote)

.........And you are here to tell us nah, all this old men full N/L

(1) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Gets New Dateā€¦ See The Date! / my encounter with this two fine girls / Yoruba Actor, Omo Banke Celebrates His Mother Adding Another Year Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.