Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

WTF! Read What Jonathan Told Buhari To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTF! Read What Jonathan Told Buhari To Do (629 Views)

Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari / Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke / What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WTF! Read What Jonathan Told Buhari To Do by Bolajiblog(m): 5:48pm On May 08, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-mMkpbWWRseY/VUzRCBY-i9I/AAAAAAAAAYs/6jqmrnZiHVM/s1600/buhari-Gej-541x330.jpg[/img]
Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday asked the incoming government of the President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), not to jettison the ongoing Abuja rail projects. Jonathan gave the advice while inspecting the project in Abuja. The President who rode on the train during the inspection expressed delight at the ongoing work. He said since the project was a noble one that will benefit residents of the Federal Capital Territory and all Nigerians, the incoming administration must continue with it
See Full Details HERE
Re: WTF! Read What Jonathan Told Buhari To Do by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 08, 2015
..... So what is wrong with what he said? Or are you as clueless as him??

(1) (Reply)

We Are Ready For Handover Don’t Panic, Amaechi Tells Wike / Photo Of The Day: President-elect Muhammadu Buhari On A Shuttle Bus / An Anatomy Of Buhari's Change For Nigerians By Bello A Bello Gidadawa Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.