Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] (42856 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / BREAKING: ‘president Buhari Attended Mosque, But Very Ill’ / Residents Hail Aregbesola After Jumaat Prayers In Osun - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by natureblack(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2015
Sulaimon01:

You see? declared wars? willingly ? on those that were on the pact of peace with him? You should try and read about every war he fought and what led to each! abeg you expected him to have acted like a mumu that you are and folded his arm while his followers were being slaughtered? You should also try and back your claims with verses of the Quran or Hadeeths and let's see how well-oriented you're bou Islam! Okponu Afofungbemu!
Verses of violence in the Qur'an are mostly open-ended,meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text.They are part of the eternal,unchanging word of Allah,and just as relevant and subjective as anything else in the Qur'an.

Qur'an(8:12) - "I will cast terror into the heart of those who disbelieve.Therefore strike off their heads and strike off and strike off every fingertip of them".

Qur'an(8:39)- "And fight with them.until there is no more fitna(disbelief,disorder) and religion should be only for Allah".

Qur'an (9:29) - " fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day,nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his messenger(Muhammad),nor acknowledge the religion of Truth.

Qur'an(9:41)- "Go forth,light-armed and heavy-armed,and strive with your wealth and your lives for the way of Allah!"

Qur'an(9:123)- "O you who believe! fight those of the unbeliever who are near to you,and let them find in you hardness".

The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected from a perfect book from a loving Allah.There are very few verses of tolerance and peace to abrogate or even balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought nd subdued until they either accept humiliation,convert to Islam,or killed.

Muhammad's own martial legacy-and that of his companions-along with the remarkable stress on violence found in the Qur'an have produced a trail of blood and tears across the world.Fact!

.....refute my comment constructively_Natureblack is waiting. cool
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Sulaimon01(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2015
natureblack:
Verses of violence in the Qur'an are mostly open-ended,meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text.They are part of the eternal,unchanging word of Allah,and just as relevant and subjective as anything else in the Qur'an.

Qur'an(8:12) - "I will cast terror into the heart of those who disbelieve.Therefore strike off their heads and strike off and strike off every fingertip of them".

Qur'an(8:39)- "And fight with them.until there is no more fitna(disbelief,disorder) and religion should be only for Allah".

Qur'an (9:29) - " fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day,nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his messenger(Muhammad),nor acknowledge the religion of Truth.

Qur'an(9:41)- "Go forth,light-armed and heavy-armed,and strive with your wealth and your lives for the way of Allah!"

Qur'an(9:123)- "O you who believe! fight those of the unbeliever who are near to you,and let them find in you hardness".

The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected from a perfect book from a loving Allah.There are very few verses of tolerance and peace to abrogate or even balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought nd subdued until they either accept humiliation,convert to Islam,or killed.

Muhammad's own martial legacy-and that of his companions-along with the remarkable stress on violence found in the Qur'an have produced a trail of blood and tears across the world.Fact!

.....refute my comment constructively_Natureblack is waiting. cool

Out of context! those were valid when Islam had to fight for survival, and they were like go-aheads for him from Allah when there's an impending war! If we were to be following those verses , you think one would nt be fighting an unending war! the whole world cant be muslims! think upright bro!
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by EazyMoh(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2015
natureblack:
My respect to your contribution.

But; Islam is essentially an obstructive intolerant system,supplying just sufficient good to stand in the way of greater good.It has consecrated despotism and slavery.It has declared war against every other creed; It has claimed to be at least dominant in every land.When it ceases to have an enemy to contend against,it sinks into sluggish stolidity.It must have an enemy.By (only) slightly reforming,it has perpetuated and sanctified all the evils in the Middle-East.It has by its aggressive tenets,brought them into more direct antagonism with the creed and civilisation of the West.

The Qur'an is the result of wickedness,the source of "animalization" of human being,a fruitful cause of destroying peace,an incentive of war,a propagator of hostility among men and the promoter of suffering in the society.

No disrespect to you bro_ the truth need no colour. sad
Thanks for the understanding, but all you have just said is your (likes) personal opinion and understanding. Am sure you misunderstood/misinterpreted or obtained your info from wrong sources. Anyway I would like you give a few examples of the cruel nature and 'animalization' of human beings by Islam and Quran, and I will explain to you how you got it all wrong, am sure you will come to understand Islam is the most beautiful thing that happen to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by natureblack(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2015
EazyMoh:

Thanks for the understanding, but all you have just said is your (likes) personal opinion and understanding. Am sure you misunderstood/misinterpreted or obtained your info from wrong sources. Anyway I would like you give a few examples of the cruel nature and 'animalization' of human beings by Islam and Quran, and I will explain to you how you got it all wrong, am sure you will come to understand Islam is the most beautiful thing that happen to humanity.
Cruel nature of Islam/Qur'an ?

Barbaric Cruelty

Qur'an(5-38) - "Cut off the hands of thieves,whether they are male or female,as punishment for what they have done -a detterent from God".

Eye for Eye

Qur'an(5-45)- "And we prescribed for them therein; The life for the life,and the eye for the eye,and the nose for the nose,ear for the ear,tooth for tooth,and for wounds retaliation".

Beheading

Qur'an(8-12)- "Remember thy Lord inspired the Angels(by the message): I am with you:give firmness to the believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers:Smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them".

The murder of fellow humans is to be rewarded with sensual pleasure in a hedonistic "paradise".The religion of Mohammad is a dangerous system when the teachings and example of the Prophet are believed and followed. sad
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 10, 2015
hmohammed:

Beef. Do u have any evidence monkey

Beast: wait for the evidence in hell!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by EazyMoh(m): 10:05pm On May 10, 2015
natureblack:

Barbaric Cruelty

Qur'an(5-38) - "Cut off the hands of thieves,whether they are male or female,as punishment for what they have done -a detterent from God".

Eye for Eye

Qur'an(5-45)- "And we prescribed for them therein; The life for the life,and the eye for the eye,and the nose for the nose,ear for the ear,tooth for tooth,and for wounds retaliation".

Beheading

Qur'an(8-12)- "Remember thy Lord inspired the Angels(by the message): I am with you:give firmness to the believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers:Smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them".

The murder of fellow humans is to be rewarded with sensual pleasure in a hedonistic "paradise".The religion of Mohammad is a dangerous system when the teachings and example of the Prophet are believed and followed. sad
1. Amputation, do you know that there is a minimum amount one can steal to attract amputation? Again even in this 21st century there are laws that are stricter than amputation with regards to theft/fraud/corruption for example some years back a man was involved in financial fraud in the US (forgot his name nd the amount) he was sentenced 400years behind bars. In some states in the US there are 3 strike laws, which means common theft can land you a life imprisonment. Also in some Asian countries like China fraud and corruption charges carry up to death penalty.
Or are you telling me you would rather spend 15-20-30years or even your life behind bars than to have one of your wrists cut off?
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by EazyMoh(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2015
natureblack:

Barbaric Cruelty

Eye for Eye

Beheading

Eye for an Eye
This always has to be absolutely intentional, but also has an option of compensating the victim with about 1/3 of murder fine (about N10mn), also the victim is at liberty to forgive the perpetrator. If someone pluck your eye you have 3 options in Islam; 1. Sue him for N10mn (which all his family members have to contribute); 2. A Sharia Court plucks one of his eyes too, or 3. You forgive and await your rewards for your patience/forgiveness in the hereafter.
Or tell me if someone plucks your eye (God forbid) would you rather he spent 5years in prison or have his eye too plucked or just collect N10mn from him and his family?
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by natureblack(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2015
Sulaimon01:

Out of context! those were valid when Islam had to fight for survival, and they were like go-aheads for him from Allah when there's an impending war! If we were to be following those verses , you think one would nt be fighting an unending war! the whole world cant be muslims! think upright bro!
Qur'an(4:101)-"For the unbelievers are unto you open enemies".

Qur'an (25:55)-"The misbeliever is a helper(of evil) against Allah".

Quran (25:52)- "Listen not to the unbeliever,but strive(Jihad) against them with the utmost strenuousness.

Qur'an(8:55)- "Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve".

Nigga please!! angry angry

You have little/no idea what Qur'an is all about.

The holiest book of Islam(65% of which is about non-Muslims)draws the sharpest of distinctions between Muslims(the best of people; Qur'an 3:110) and non-believers(the worst of creatures;Qur'an 98:6).Praise is lavished on the former while the latter is condemned to scorching generalization.

Far from teaching love,the Quran incessantly preaches inferiority of non-Muslims,even comparing them to "vile animals" and gloating over Allah's hatred of them and his dark plans for their eternal torture.

Looking for rebuttals in a case like this,I am reminded of a blind man _ in a dark room _ looking for a black hat _ which isn't there . undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Sulaimon01(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2015
natureblack:
Qur'an(4:101)-"For the unbelievers are unto you open enemies".

Qur'an (25:55)-"The misbeliever is a helper(of evil) against Allah".

Quran (25:52)- "Listen not to the unbeliever,but strive(Jihad) against them with the utmost strenuousness.

Qur'an(8:55)- "Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve".

Nigga please!! angry angry

You have little/no idea what Qur'an is all about.

The holiest book of Islam(65% of which is about non-Muslims)draws the sharpest of distinctions between Muslims(the best of people; Qur'an 3:110) and non-believers(the worst of creatures;Qur'an 98:6).Praise is lavished on the former while the latter is condemned to scorching generalization.

Far from teaching love,the Quran incessantly preaches inferiority of non-Muslims,even comparing them to "vile animals" and gloating over Allah's hatred of them and his dark plans for their eternal torture.

Looking for rebuttals in a case like this,I am reminded of a blind man _ in a dark room _ looking for a black hat _ which isn't there . undecided undecided

Stark Chauvinist! are you q Christian? What do you understand by the word Allah?
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by natureblack(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2015
Sulaimon01:

Stark Chauvinist! are you q Christian? What do you understand by the word Allah?
hahaha .....you are nothing but an "impenitent Qur'an thumper" . grin grin

The basic thrust of your doctrine is undeniable: convert,subjugate,or kill unbelievers;kill apostates;and conquer the world.Islam,more than any other religion human beings have devised,has all the makings of a thoroughgoing cult of death.Fact!angry angry.

.....Trying so hard to change the eyes which see reality. undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Samunique(m): 11:24am On May 11, 2015
simpleseyi:

What is the proof of your own religion? Well, I don't want to you know. I don't care. I mind my business and my religion, so mind your own business and religion. If you say that your god the father slept with your god the mother through your god the holy spirit and this lead to the birth of your god the son, it is your business, I don't care. I am not concerned. I mind my business, so mind yours.
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Samunique(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2015
simpleseyi:

What is the proof of your own religion? Well, I don't want to you know. I don't care. I mind my business and my religion, so mind your own business and religion. If you say that your god the father slept with your god the mother through your god the holy spirit and this lead to the birth of your god the son, it is your business, I don't care. I am not concerned. I mind my business, so mind yours.
U are such a big fool, an ediotic ediot, the generation of inbred terrorists, why is the Christianity always u people's problem even when it does not pose any threat to u people unlike what yours poses?

l'm warning people like u to stop these acts of provocation bcs silence does not mean weakness, and also try to know when an atheist criticises your religion bcs they do the same to Christianity if not more.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by natureblack(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2015
EazyMoh:

1. Amputation, do you know that there is a minimum amount one can steal to attract amputation? Again even in this 21st century there are laws that are stricter than amputation with regards to theft/fraud/corruption for example some years back a man was involved in financial fraud in the US (forgot his name nd the amount) he was sentenced 400years behind bars. In some states in the US there are 3 strike laws, which means common theft can land you a life imprisonment. Also in some Asian countries like China fraud and corruption charges carry up to death penalty.
Or are you telling me you would rather spend 15-20-30years or even your life behind bars than to have one of your wrists cut off?
We are talking about a "perfect book" from God.A book that was dictated by God Himself,handed to an Angel,and given to Mohammed. undecided
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by natureblack(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2015
EazyMoh:

Eye for an Eye
This always has to be absolutely intentional, but also has an option of compensating the victim with about 1/3 of murder fine (about N10mn), also the victim is at liberty to forgive the perpetrator. If someone pluck your eye you have 3 options in Islam; 1. Sue him for N10mn (which all his family members have to contribute); 2. A Sharia Court plucks one of his eyes too, or 3. You forgive and await your rewards for your patience/forgiveness in the hereafter.
Or tell me if someone plucks your eye (God forbid) would you rather he spent 5years in prison or have his eye too plucked or just collect N10mn from him and his family?
A literal law of retaliation !!!. lipsrsealed

According to Aristotle's "Nicomachean Ethics" ; "excess in punishments and policies is never just".
It is clear to anyone who thinks distinctly that these punishments and policies are excessive by their very nature.

It is true that the "non-believer's world" is filled with decadence,but are Islamic countries pure and pristine,as Muslim apologists imply ? To anyone whose mind has not been clouded by a lifetime of devotion to Islam(you inclusive),the answer to this rhetorical question is obvious.

I don't expect you to criticize Mohammad or the Qur'an,because Islamic laws threatens y'all with death if you do so_not to mention denying him(that is akin to kissing a parturient rattle-snake).

Islam is violent- unjustly and aggressively. angry angry

So much for a book that came directly from Allah through His Angel(Gabriel). sad
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Sulaimon01(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2015
natureblack:
hahaha .....you are nothing but an "impenitent Qur'an thumper" . grin grin

The basic thrust of your doctrine is undeniable: convert,subjugate,or kill unbelievers;kill apostates;and conquer the world.Islam,more than any other religion human beings have devised,has all the makings of a thoroughgoing cult of death.Fact!angry angry.

.....Trying so hard to change the eyes which see reality. undecided undecided

Lol! And it's the fastest growing religion in the world! You're trying to paint the white sheep black, which of course won't work. There are no verses in other supposed "Holy Books" where war was commanded? the books of Moses, The Holy Bible, Joshua didn't fight wars? it was all rosy for Abraham? Abeg park well and don't try to tell me the ONLY and ULTIMATE goal of Islam is to win the whole world over by war!. there's no amount of blackmail you can inflict on that ONLY true religion that can change it's true objectives! In fact it's resulting in opposite of your intended motive! I'm done with a mole who thinks he can drill a hole inside a rock! Answer my questions or this DEBATE is OVER
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by natureblack(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2015
Sulaimon01:

Lol! And it's the fastest growing religion in the world! You're trying to paint the white sheep black, which of course won't work. There are no verses in other supposed "Holy Books" where war was commanded? the books of Moses, The Holy Bible, Joshua didn't fight wars? it was all rosy for Abraham? Abeg park well and don't try to tell me the ONLY and ULTIMATE goal of Islam is to win the whole world over by war!. there's no amount of blackmail you can inflict on that ONLY true religion that can change it's true objectives! In fact it's resulting in opposite of your intended motive! I'm done with a mole who thinks he can drill a hole inside a rock! Answer my questions or this DEBATE is OVER
HOULALA

.....as expected,you have resorted to "playing the man and not the ball". grin grin

Your impuissant attacks are ultimately self-defeating,and you are equivalently admitting that you have lost the debate.

I pointedly stated in my previous post directed to you that "verses of violence in the Qur'an are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text".

Islam is indubitably a religion which,even in its sacred text,as well as its banal rites,exalt violence and hate.Need I mention about the sequestration or near-sequestration of your women.Sorry,but do you know that he(Mohammad) seduced you/your people by promises of carnal pleasure to which the concupiscence of the flesh goads y'all.undecided

.....Or particularized loathing of the prospect that your immediate surroundings could be taken over - "Westoxicated" - by the liberal Western way of life.

For the record,Natureblack is a Gnostic Atheist.

This is a polemical debate,"stand up a straw man",at least. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Sulaimon01(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2015
natureblack:
HOULALA

.....as expected,you have resorted to "playing the man and not the ball". grin grin

Your impuissant attacks are ultimately self-defeating,and you are equivalently admitting that you have lost the debate.

I pointedly stated in my previous post directed to you that "verses of violence in the Qur'an are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text".

Islam is indubitably a religion which,even in its sacred text,as well as its banal rites,exalt violence and hate.Need I mention about the sequestration or near-sequestration of your women.Sorry,but do you know that he(Mohammad) seduced you/your people by promises of carnal pleasure to which the concupiscence of the flesh goads y'all.undecided

.....Or particularized loathing of the prospect that your immediate surroundings could be taken over - "Westoxicated" - by the liberal Western way of life.

For the record,Natureblack is a Gnostic Atheist.

This is a polemical debate,"stand up a straw man",at least. grin grin grin

How many times do I have to tell you to back-up your claims with evidences why are being so unconventional?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi / From Spaghetti To Egg – How Buhari Government Changed Nigerians’ Dining Tables / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.