Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? (3559 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Demichaels: 8:19pm On May 08, 2015
Don't lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by agarawu23(m): 8:22pm On May 08, 2015
never did disundecided

3 Likes

Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 08, 2015
Sometimes, when people post shit like this, I just say 'thank you lord for not being stupid'
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 08, 2015
lol. it don tays oh
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by jamex93(m): 8:24pm On May 08, 2015
lwkmd

abeg na waiting b dis

grin grin grin
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by zoonermm: 8:24pm On May 08, 2015
I guess this op meant this for children section of nairaland. I dont think any underage is here
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Tallesty1(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by gudluckgreat(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2015
angry
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Young03(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2015
@op did u do it?
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Princessonelove: 8:31pm On May 08, 2015
I didn't do this...I swaar embarassed
Bitter leaf water is inside that pumper...

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 08, 2015
What's this please?
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by OKUCHI11(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2015
zoonermm:
I guess this op meant this for children section of nairaland. I dont think any underage is here
nowadays mothers can not do this In bet ,,,,,even that of using the mouth to suck out catarrh (phlegm) from the nose they can't
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 08, 2015
na one hausa woman wey dey live our backyard dey do am for im pikin.. i don't know but i think na peper dey inside coz them go dey run up and down like yo-yo
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Deiok(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2015
Op how old are you?. I am suspecting that is you on the pic.
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Jayjay0(m): 10:34pm On May 08, 2015
can someone please tell me what is going on there ...
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Realfiness(m): 10:40pm On May 08, 2015
is dat not pile?
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by dhardline(m): 10:51pm On May 08, 2015
I just hope this is not how gays are born.
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by hatux: 10:59pm On May 08, 2015
Can someone tell what's going on there in that photo?
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by SuperSuave(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2015
hatux:
Can someone tell what's going on there in that photo?
co
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by hatux: 11:31pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Lordave: 11:53pm On May 08, 2015
Constipation
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Demmzy15(m): 12:29am On May 09, 2015
I've done it only once when I was 9years old! grin
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Preshie(f): 2:23am On May 09, 2015
This thing "saved" me about 4 years ago. I can't remember if it was my not visiting the toilet in a while or my poor eating habits that caused me to have constipation. I tried all I could - drinking water, drinking milk, drinking tea; the faeces just stubbornly refused to budge.

I was still seeing it as a joke when one day, I was deeply pressed. I went to the toilet and tried again, it didn't come out cry. I opened my legs wider, my anus was just hurting but it refused to come out. I was already crying. I didn't even have any more strength left in me to stand. I just went to the parlour and laid down flat on my stomach, naked like an Eve.

Thankfully, only my mom was at home smiley. She got that thing (I don't know the name), mixed a little detergent and some water in the container and inserted it into my rear region. She repeated the process for about 4 times before I felt some relief. Even at that, it still took me pushing like a preggy woman before it came outout embarassed. Oh boy! My rear ached me for a while because of the excessive stretch. *whispers*...I wonder how gays do it undecided.

...and that's the end of my story wink.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Nitefury: 3:24am On May 09, 2015
Preshie:
This thing "saved" me about 4 years ago. I can't remember if it was my not visiting the toilet in a while or my poor eating habits that caused me to have constipation. I tried all I could - drinking water, drinking milk, drinking tea; the faeces just stubbornly refused to budge.

I was still seeing it as a joke when one day, I was deeply pressed. I went to the toilet and tried again, it didn't come out cry. I opened my legs wider, my anus was just hurting but it refused to come out. I was already crying. I didn't even have any more strength left in me to stand. I just went to the parlour and laid down flat on my stomach, naked like an Eve.

Thankfully, only my mom was at home smiley. She got that thing (I don't know the name), put a little detergent and inserted it into my rear region. She repeated the process for about 4 times before I felt some relief. Even at that, it still took me pushing like a preggy woman before it came outout embarassed. Oh boy! My rear ached me for a while because of the excessive stretch. *whispers*...I wonder how gays do it undecided.

...and that's the end of my story wink.

So what exactly did she do? Or what does the device do? Did she suck out part of the fecal matter or what?

If you don't mind me asking, in your own case, what do you think caused your problem?

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by 3ace(m): 4:18am On May 09, 2015
I have never experienced this before, I have never seen it before, I have never heard of it before. I don't even understand what's going on in that pix!
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Motolank: 5:09am On May 09, 2015
Lalasticlala when you wake, first thing, MOVE this topic to the trash section
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Nobody: 5:11am On May 09, 2015
My dad, the Idi Amin Sr., did that for me when I was like 6yrs.

I chop palmkernel finish, I no come fit shyte again. Mumsie no fit, it was my dad that did that for me.

God rest his soul cool
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by stephenqueen: 5:59am On May 09, 2015
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Preshie(f): 9:45am On May 09, 2015
Nitefury:

So what exactly did she do? Or what does the device do? Did she suck out part of the fecal matter or what?

If you don't mind me asking, in your own case, what do you think caused your problem?

She didn't suck the stuff out oo. She put a mixture of 92% water and 8% detergent into the ball-like container, capped it bac, inserted the nozzle into my anus and emptied its content into me. The tool is a bigger version of that black cylindric ball that nurses press when they want to check one's blood pressure.

I can't remember precisely what caused it, but I knew I had constipation and couldn't "pupu".

By the way, that stuff is NOT meant ONLY for children. When one has severe constipation, that's when the person appreciates it and bless whosoever was the inventor.
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Nitefury: 10:15am On May 09, 2015
Preshie:

She didn't suck the stuff out oo. She put a mixture of 92% water and 8% detergent into the ball-like container, capped it bac, inserted the nozzle into my anus and emptied its content into me. The tool is a bigger version of that black cylindric ball that nurses press when they want to check one's blood pressure.

I can't remember precisely what caused it, but I knew I had constipation and couldn't "pupu".

By the way, that stuff is NOT meant ONLY for children. When one has severe constipation, that's when the person appreciates it and bless whosoever was the inventor.

I guess that was some kinda enema treatment where the water and detergent acted as stimulants to your bowels or something like dissolvent or poo softener..

I can only imagine... Never experienced constipation before, maybe because I drink more water when eating than eating the meal itself
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Faculty14(m): 12:21pm On May 09, 2015
Wtf is this?? lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by kokoA(m): 12:28pm On May 09, 2015
WTF is this?! All these ajekpakos on nairaland sha..

(1) (2) (Reply)

feel free to share your biggest romantical sexy asset/selling point / Man Says His Manhood Mistakenly Entered A Teenager (photo) / How I Caught My Own Son Having S*x With My New Wife On My Bed - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.