Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. (60223 Views)

Long Distance Relationship Fails: 8 Common Reasons / Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? / Do You Think A Guy Can Actually Be Faithful In A Long Distance Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by cowgirl9090: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2015
grin grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by INTROVERT(f): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2015
wonderful......

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2015
Chei. Hw will dey cope with sex

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by MathsChic(f): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Lol. Long distance indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by permsec: 7:54am On Nov 08, 2015
Cutehector:
leave that to the lady. women can even marry/date a man as tall as a giraffe. She might choose to always play the role of the man. ie (on)top 90.9 lmao!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by donholy28(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2015
Cutehector:
that's not d problem...the problem is how will they wed/kiss....maybe d guy will kneel down
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Qualer: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2015
MathsChic:
Lol. Long distance indeed.

that girl doesn't need to bend down to give bj, they will just stand and receive...

i would love to do some long distance with you and solve some 'maths' wink

13 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by MathsChic(f): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2015
Qualer:

that girl doesn't need to bend down to give bj, they will just stand and receive...

Funny. True though. Lol

You can however solve maths here. Interesting thread.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Qualer: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2015
MathsChic:

Funny. True though. Lol

You can however solve maths here. Interesting thread.

mmhhh, where have you been all my life? I've been looking for you o!

eerrr.... about the 'maths'... eemmmm... i was actually speaking in 'context' grin cool
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by CaroLyner(f): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2015
Qualer:

lol she would still have to bend.cause she's above his waist.
they cant do 69 tho gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by biz2get(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2015
L;DL
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by adaksbullet: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2015
Bus op cum hear nounangry...whr is u sawed mine pisure whit mine gehangry

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Qualer: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2015
CaroLyner:

lol she would still have to bend.cause she's above his waist.
they cant do 69 tho gringrin

mmmhh, as you small reach, you don sabi all these technicalities, this world have spoil ooo!!! chai!! grin

12 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2015
Me likey grin
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by CaroLyner(f): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2015
Qualer:

mmmhh, as you small reach, you don sabi all these technicalities, this world have spoil ooo!!! chai!! grin
na you dey teach me na grin

7 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by gamaliel121(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2015
This shiiit is soo funny...

I wonder how them kpanshing will be like...

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Michellla(f): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Cybertext(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2015
At least they will meet at the middle... cool

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Qualer: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
CaroLyner:

na you dey teach me na grin

ok, when are you free so we can continue with the practical aspect of the lectures?!! cool #mr.lecturer

4 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by prettysassygirl(f): 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Beautiful combinations
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Annapecky(f): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Kai! bt dis gal no suppos gree 2 snap dis pic nah
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by shadelek(m): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
what God has joined together....
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lol!
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Helkayklassic(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
I will like to witness the day he will propose, kneeling down he will still be taller than her..Lool
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Carrottop(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
This n***a above me is trying so hard to be funny... So te him crack joke come dey laff...

6 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by dhesire(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Indeed
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by Icecomrade: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mehn Women dey try o.

As this guy long like this, where iim thing want enter?
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by macaranta(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Very long indeed...

Guys kindly check out my signature
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by tintingz(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Girls wey like tall guys
Re: Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. by stonemind(f): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elizabeth Gyabi Sends Nude Video To Francis Dzogbetsi, Nora Frimpong Leaks It / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.