Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Don't Try So Hard Guys Maybe Its Your Fate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Try So Hard Guys Maybe Its Your Fate (698 Views)

While I Try So Hard To Resist Her, She Toast Me And I Agreed. Any Mistakes? / The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) / Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Try So Hard Guys Maybe Its Your Fate by ebamma(m): 9:04pm On May 08, 2015
Getting to meet a decent girl, telling her you love and she agreeing to date you might just be fate,
Hey guys, do you try to live a decent life, have a decent job, with a car and cash to follow, but you hardly get a girl who truly loves u?, maybe its not your fault, its just bad fate man, a few goldiggers may swim around you when u got the money, but getting a girl who truely loves u is how lucky u are in that department man,
I have met cultists, armed robbers, thugs etc, who have girls who stand by them even when the are in jail,
If u lucky to have a girl who truly loves u man, value her, cos the ain't many of 'em out there.
Re: Don't Try So Hard Guys Maybe Its Your Fate by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 08, 2015
In as much as you can blame it on fate, one shouldn't rule out the fact that there may be something he might be doing wrong.

Men should always tend to develop every part of themselves.
It could be low level of confidence when talking to ladies
It could be your appearance. The way you dress. How neatly shaved you are.
The way you smell, the way you talk.
It could be the way you carry yourself in public, your character. It could be because you don't have well defined goals.

Men should always study and understand the kind of woman they are approaching and trail that line when trying to ask her out.
Re: Don't Try So Hard Guys Maybe Its Your Fate by MRBrownJ: 9:18pm On May 08, 2015
@OP
NONSENSE, any man who claims he "love" a girl and thats why he wants to date her is a damn FOOL! what exactly does he love about this stranger that he barely knows?! thats where the main reason is why a gal may not want to date you, because you are talking nonsense.
Re: Don't Try So Hard Guys Maybe Its Your Fate by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 08, 2015
I agree with you, OP. There's absolutely no need trying too hard. Even the smelliest of the smelliest or the dirtiest of the dirtiest will find someone who will love him for who he is. It's up to him to return the love.
Re: Don't Try So Hard Guys Maybe Its Your Fate by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2015
Lust man,it is called lust
Re: Don't Try So Hard Guys Maybe Its Your Fate by saasala(m): 11:15pm On May 08, 2015
Am I the only one who finds this thread funny?
Re: Don't Try So Hard Guys Maybe Its Your Fate by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 08, 2015

(1) (Reply)

In All These Prefessions, Which Is The Worst Choice To Marry From? / How Do Nairaland Boys Love Females Without Profile Pictures / Dress Cooperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.