Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,506 members, 7,770,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) (14248 Views)

ESCOFi — Don't Try This at Home [WhatsApp Screenshots] / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 3:18am On Nov 27, 2015
one time early in the morning

we heard a couple screaming, shouting

my mother rushed downstairs with the other neighbours
they found out our landlord and landlady were fighting in front of their house

before they knew it
my landlord grabbed and squeezed his wifes breast. .squeezed it so tight grin
she started screaming. .ewo ewo! help me, help me

inorder to help her self grin
she grabbed his dick and squeezed it too hardly

he screamed = my penis o, my penis o! grin

one way or the other. .some of the neighbours separated them

the landlord was rushed to the hospital. .bcus he complained his pee pee hurts

my mother and my uncle went to visit my landlord after he came back
as to see what happened and try and settle things with his wife

as he was explaining to my mum
he kept on dissing his wife

see what that animal did to me
before my mother knew it, he removed his jeans quickly and showed my mother his penis grin grin

my mother cldnt believe what the landlord just did shocked shocked shocked shocked

my mother saw the tape and plaster the doctor has used for his thing. .for the wounds grin grin

look at what that useless animal did to me. .Onila mama, Onila mama

husband and wife issues!!oo lol grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 3:24am On Nov 27, 2015
the sad thing

they have been separated for 10 years

and just reconciled after so many years

after 4 months of just being together

they had this mighty fight

they never reconciled till today
although we moved out from that compound
my mother said his kids still visit her,

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Mucheeew MUBBISH.. .... .

6 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 3:26am On Nov 27, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Mucheeew MUBBISH.. .... .

fcck off from my thread, skank!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
fcck off from my thread, skank!
so your sluttty mum ended up fvckkn d shiit out of d joystick

15 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 3:29am On Nov 27, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
so your sluttty mum ended up fvckkn d shiit out of d joystick

u are a very unclassy, filthy, disgusting person. .to talk so low of another persons parent

didnt u read my mother went with a male family member, you fagg-ot!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 27, 2015
grin funny one, but sorry for them
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 27, 2015
onila:

u are a very unclassy, filthy, disgusting person. .to talk so low of another persons parent

didnt u read my mother went with a male family member, you fagg-ot!
bittch yu my role model in all dat.. .. ... She even went with a family member.. ..... Damn dahs a top-notch swi.nger party cheesy wink

5 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 3:41am On Nov 27, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
bittch yu my role model in all dat.. .. ... She even went with a family member.. ..... Damn dahs a top-notch swi.nger party cheesy wink
ret-arded f00l!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
retarded f00l!
fast edioot, animal

3 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 27, 2015
The sad part is when you realize you'll never have fights as you will die a virgin onila...I swear you have serious issues.

You Dumb, You Ugly, And you Stupid_ with low self-esteem undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 27, 2015
Vanquay:
The sad part is when you realize you'll never have fights as you will die a virgin onila...I swear you have serious issues.

grin cheesy cheesy ;Dthank God am not alone.... . Have been telling her but sme disgraceful niqqaz keep giving her hope
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Tundeiab(m): 3:59am On Nov 27, 2015
I don't like it when couples fight. I and my wife have been living like brothers and sisters for over six years now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 4:01am On Nov 27, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
fast edioot, animal
dumb fcck!
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 4:03am On Nov 27, 2015
Vanquay:

what has that go to do with my post

if u think I am stupid,dumb and ugly

then leave my thread. .akpu f00l

attention seeking faggo-t

get off my tit-s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
dumb fcck!
if atall yu got a functional pussie nd yur brain hasnt been flushed throught it... .. .

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 4:10am On Nov 27, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
if atall yu got a functional pussie nd yur brain hasnt been flushed throught it... .. .

lol the obsession is real

u think so low of me
yet always on my threads

go hang out with ur smart posters
and leave dumb me by myself

fccktard
waste of sperm

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 27, 2015
You have too many threads its not hard to smell the "fakeness"

I don't Think, I know you are _Stupid, Dumb and Ugly undecided

I already left, you dragged me back...Oh I have never eaten Akpu8)

Why would I seek attention from Nairaland's greatest Attention-_whore

I would gladly get off your _tits but sadly you had nothing to start with so I have no idea whose _tits you are referring to undecided
onila:
what has that go to do with my post

if u think I am stupid,dumb and ugly

then leave my thread. .akpu f00l

attention seeking faggo-t

get off my tit-s

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 4:14am On Nov 27, 2015
Vanquay:
You have too many threads its not hard to smell the "fakeness"

I don't Think, I know you are _Stupid, Dumb and Ugly undecided

I already left, you dragged me back cool

Why would I seek attention from Nairaland's greatest Attention-LovePeddler

I would gladly get off your _tits but sadly you had nothing to start with so I have no idea whose _tits you are referring to
now fcck off

I just decided to share an innocent story
yet only miserable cunts come here and spit venom

anoufia

now fcck urself and leave

6 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 27, 2015
onila:

lol the obsession is real

u think so low of me
yet always on my threads

go hang out with ur smart posters
and leave dumb me by myself

fccktard
waste of sperm

So sad yur mum jux wasted 9months carrying you wen she cud have earned a great fortune in her p.orn biz during dat period... Ugly reetarded attention seeking gyals lyk you are nothing but a by-product of sthupidity, oniranu.... . Go play with yur small titts,

Probably it wud relax yur empty skull

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 27, 2015
I was already leaving but you dragged me back, don't you ever learn lipsrsealed

You are the Miserable one here with A thousand Threads telling folktales and giving Falsified Accounts not to add that Your threads are a waste to Nairalands Database. You are the Miserable one here whom needs to see a shrink Badly.

Arindin Oshi

My Girlfriend is working on a project, Im sure we will have a nice Thanksgiving Fvck so no need to fvck myself unlike you whom has no one to hold her in this cold Winter Nights undecided
onila:
now fcck off

I just decided to share an innocent story
yet only miserable cunts come here and spit venom

anoufia

now fcck urself and leave

3 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 4:27am On Nov 27, 2015
Vanquay:
I was already leaving but you dragged me back, don't you ever learn lipsrsealed

You are the Miserable one here with A thousand Threads telling folktales and giving Falsified Accounts not to add that Your threads are a waste to Nairalands Database. You are the Miserable one here whom needs to see a shrink Badly.

Arindin Oshi

My Girlfriend is working on a project, Im sure we will have a nice Thanksgiving Fvck so no need to fvck myself unlike you whom has no one to hold her in this cold Winter Nights undecided

I rather remain single for life

than screw an asshol-e like you

ur girlfriend does not have taste, I pity her life
hopefully she will upgrade in her next life

idi0t!

8 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 4:27am On Nov 27, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:

So sad yur mum jux wasted 9months carrying you wen she cud have earned a great fortune in her p.orn biz during dat period... Ugly reetarded attention seeking gyals lyk you are nothing but a by-product of sthupidity, oniranu.... . Go play with yur small titts,

Probably it wud relax yur empty skull
go choke on ur mothers dirty pant

ofeman-u skank

3 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 27, 2015
There's no Rather in the equation, you WILL remain single for Life undecided

An Asshole_ with a perfectly happy life...Now that's HEAVEN ON EARTH

I never claimed she had good taste but how does it feel knowing no one has ever had a taste for you...at least not a genuine one undecided
onila:

I rather remain single for life

than screw an asshol-e like you

ur girlfriend does not have taste, I pity her life
hopefully she will upgrade in her next life

idi0t!

4 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
go choke on ur mothers dirty pant

ofeman-u skank

even her dirty panties is neater than yur parents matrimonial bedsheets... . *spits*

Homo sapien oshi...

3 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Kelklein(m): 4:54am On Nov 27, 2015
lalasticlala.. two three fighting ..come and separate o!

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by miqos02(m): 5:14am On Nov 27, 2015
this one na big matter oh
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by bewla(m): 5:28am On Nov 27, 2015
u no go kill me with egusi
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by agarawu23(m): 5:59am On Nov 27, 2015
War thread shocked

I am out smiley

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by kekakuz(m): 6:07am On Nov 27, 2015
So your mum saw your landlords balls Somebody is giving a bblowjob soon and it's your mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 10 Commandments For Women / A Thorn In The Flesh / Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.