Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,301 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... (3869 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by ConfessionsNgr: 9:19pm On May 08, 2015
My name is Banke. I am putting my name up here in the hopes that the person I am writing about reads this. If you do I want you to know I am very sorry and never saw it coming. I hope you will forgive me because you are one of the nicest people I have met in recent times. So here’s my confession. I recently passed out from NYSC February 2015, I served in Abuja and I still live here in Abuja with a very good friend who served with me in the same PPA. We recently became friends around September 2014 and since then she has been so nice to me, somewhat of an angel in disguise and she’s a very smart girl too. Recently she told me to join her to go see her boyfriend she’s been telling me about and he has proposed to marry her with their introduction in a few months. So on that faithful day we went together to his house, on getting there, seeing how nice looking the place was made my heart pump faster with joy for my friend and then suddenly lo and behold he came out of the room to join us. Guess what? The guy I saw is someone I have slept with before. We didn’t have anything serious though, it was more like a one night stand and it was months before I even became friends with her. Seeing me he acted like he didn’t remember and I played along. Since that day I have been thinking and it worries me a lot because this guy is who my friend wants to get married to. She seems so in love with him and they look good together so I do not want to spoil what they have going on for them and be branded a bad friend. Do I open up to her or die with it? I’m confused

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/76/i-slept-with-my-friends-hubby-to-be
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by wizzprince(m): 11:16pm On May 08, 2015
YOU WANT TO OPEN UP? YOU BE SEVEN UP ; pls i don't fansy stuffs like first to comment, if u are fast enough kindly post before i press summit

7 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by mogboyelade(f): 11:23pm On May 08, 2015
Is better you die with it,don't destroy your friend happiness. What will you gain if you open up? Abeg, bone face jor.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by femijck(m): 11:30pm On May 08, 2015
Open up for what? Pls go die wit it...or ar u advertising ur biz here again?
#badmarket

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by pauloftarsus(m): 11:32pm On May 08, 2015
Die and remain buried with it. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by sinaj(f): 11:35pm On May 08, 2015
d posters above me av said it all cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by buoye1(m): 11:37pm On May 08, 2015
Rubbish!why opening thread for such a dirty behaviour?Go ahead and tell her now then $5million ll be deposited into your account
t

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by jaydee87(m): 12:25am On May 09, 2015
its strange cos my opinion is different from others,
I think u did nothing wrong by sleeping with the guy
cos u had slept with him before u went to camp, and
also let be sincere here its not ur fault
she wants to marry the man u av slept with before being friends.
what will likely happen is that few years into the marriage
the guy might come disturbing u for extra-marital affairs and lo and behold
ur friend might get to find out then, what will u tell her that u av bin sleeping with him
before u met her Nd u think she will believe u.
better u tell her, cos its safer that way. the guy dint cheat on her cos the act was done before u met his fiance.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by AmNotDrunk(m): 12:48am On May 09, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:57am On May 09, 2015
Blog story I aint taking it serious

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by jerryfunky(m): 1:06am On May 09, 2015
jaydee87:
ur friend might get to find out then, what will u tell her that u av bin sleeping with him
better u tell her, cos its safer that way. the guy dint cheat on her cos the act was done before u met his fiance.

so wtf is ur point.... cool
jaydee87:

so wtf is ur point....
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by bruiser007(m): 1:12am On May 09, 2015
It was a one night stand. Let it remain like that. and it was even before you met your friend. If u open your mouth ehn, amadioha and sango na him go strike only your mouth

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by klins4213(m): 1:29am On May 09, 2015
Clap for yourself...you won the medal at last....

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by Nobody: 5:13am On May 09, 2015
LEAVE THEM THE FÚCK ALONE!! U want him to come back to his first love Women and deception angry

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by obo389(m): 5:19am On May 09, 2015
undecided kini big deal?
sebi them knack bfor she met her friend of urs?why creating unnessary gist wey no mke meaning?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by Motolank: 5:26am On May 09, 2015
Same way you passed out of NYSC, pass out again please, If this is true... don't destroy another person joy

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by Leyqute(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2015
If he cheated on her with you when he was still her fiance and you're yet to meet her then you have to tell her.

Unless u want your friend to marry a cheater.

Its none of your fault because you had no idea then that he was in a relationship.

She might be angry with you at first but she'll later come to her senses.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by hopara1(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2015
my dear that happened in the past don't bring it back to the present. pls leave that to go and accept it to be a mirage. biko!
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by Nobody: 8:22am On May 09, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Blog story I aint taking it serious
what a stupid mentality! Shia nigerian would nt kill me.....
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:56am On May 09, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what a stupid mentality! Shia nigerian would nt kill me.....
Don't quote me next time to talk rubbish, because I did not believe this fabricated story by a blogger seeking for traffic means I have stupid mentality. I will not insult you but stay away from my mention if you don't anything nice to say.
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by Nobody: 9:06am On May 09, 2015
Saying u should die with it is an understatement.........
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by gulfer: 9:14am On May 09, 2015
The topic should be "My friend is getting married to my one-night stand"
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by jaydee87(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2015
jerryfunky:

so wtf is ur point.... cool

so wtf is ur point....
my point not meant for you..... but incase u need it, she should go ahead and tell her friend...
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by richidinho(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2015
I live in Abuja too dear, forget about them

Let's start ours
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by ConfessionsNgr: 11:13am On May 09, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Don't quote me next time to talk rubbish, because I did not believe this fabricated story by a blogger seeking for traffic means I have stupid mentality. I will not insult you but stay away from my mention if you don't anything nice to say.

I'm sorry but its not a blog post. ConfessionsNigeria.com is not a blog. It is a site where people can come and post any story with the option of total anonymity. Politicians, Pastors and even ordinary Nigerians are talking. This is a true confession posted anonymously...
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by bi0nics: 12:38pm On May 09, 2015
wizzprince:
YOU WANT TO OPEN UP? YOU BE SEVEN UP grin YOU WANT TO OPEN UP? YOU BE SEVEN UP
Wicked! grin
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by tablu: 12:49pm On May 09, 2015
That nah canker of worms wey if u open am, e go consume u join!
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by prettyjo(f): 1:21pm On May 09, 2015
.mstchewww
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by misreal(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
My name is Banke. I am putting my name up here in the hopes that the person I am writing about reads this. If you do I want you to know I am very sorry and never saw it coming. I hope you will forgive me because you are one of the nicest people I have met in recent times. So here’s my confession. I recently passed out from NYSC February 2015, I served in Abuja and I still live here in Abuja with a very good friend who served with me in the same PPA. We recently became friends around September 2014 and since then she has been so nice to me, somewhat of an angel in disguise and she’s a very smart girl too. Recently she told me to join her to go see her boyfriend she’s been telling me about and he has proposed to marry her with their introduction in a few months. So on that faithful day we went together to his house, on getting there, seeing how nice looking the place was made my heart pump faster with joy for my friend and then suddenly lo and behold he came out of the room to join us. Guess what? The guy I saw is someone I have slept with before. We didn’t have anything serious though, it was more like a one night stand and it was months before I even became friends with her. Seeing me he acted like he didn’t remember and I played along. Since that day I have been thinking and it worries me a lot because this guy is who my friend wants to get married to. She seems so in love with him and they look good together so I do not want to spoil what they have going on for them and be branded a bad friend. Do I open up to her or die with it? I’m confused

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/76/i-slept-with-my-friends-hubby-to-be
you want to open because you are not truly happy about your friend's happiness.
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by willi926(m): 2:50pm On May 09, 2015
Banke u have other motives. until u say dem out then I can know d best advice 2give u. u gals can b soooo deceptive.
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by allsamz(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2015
congratulation
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... by Adaeze003(f): 4:06pm On May 09, 2015
He probably didn't recognize you for real grin grin

But I think your friend deserves the truth IF they were dating at the time of the incident. If not, no need.

(1) (2) (Reply)

T / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / 5 Types Of Women That Are Very Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.