Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? (2282 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / An Open Letter To Guys Who Are “players” / "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by SexyNairalander: 11:26pm On May 08, 2015
hi all, i always wonder when a girl ask me if i have a girlfriend and i say no, they always find it hard to believe and i end up loosing them

it has happened on several occasions and am just sick and tired of it. . .i want to say this, not all cute guys are play boys and reason why most cute guys play girls is that there are so many in their life, the stalkers, admirers, brave e.t.c and they just have fun with all of them.

I also want to help my shy brothers to teach them how to toast, score and acheive their goal in getting a girl.

Feel free to ask questions am here to help and give answers on how to go about your problems
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by sinaj(f): 11:28pm On May 08, 2015
Just as most of da pretty girls ain't bitch.

i fink u might av done sumtin to make 'em girls doubt u
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by Osirimononaye(m): 11:29pm On May 08, 2015
Ur problem abi our problem ur the one having problem my Dear!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by pauloftarsus(m): 11:30pm On May 08, 2015
Lool... Mr teacher... you want to teach guys how to score girls and you are single

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by midolian(m): 11:32pm On May 08, 2015
Why do we have many narcissus in this romance section?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by SexyNairalander: 11:42pm On May 08, 2015
sinaj:
Just as most of da pretty girls ain't bitch.

i fink u might av done sumtin to make 'em girls doubt u
didn't do them anything o. . .just my looks
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by SexyNairalander: 11:45pm On May 08, 2015
pauloftarsus:
Lool... Mr teacher... you want to teach guys how to score girls and you are single
i wish i am single. . .can't remember how being single feels like, thats what i wana tackle now. . .too many girls
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by SexyNairalander: 11:45pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:
i wonder o grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:53am On May 09, 2015
Troll alert sad sad angry angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by klins4213(m): 1:30am On May 09, 2015
Na der some of dem sef reach....
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by NEROSKY(m): 2:48am On May 09, 2015
Lol.. grin grin grin

No girl dat comes into my life have ever believed I'm single like Real single, tho. I have sick chick whom I don't like but keeps showing love, why can't doz u love don't reciprocate This life is really unpredictable place grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by SexyNairalander: 7:11am On May 09, 2015
NEROSKY:
Lol.. grin grin grin

No girl dat comes into my life have ever believed I'm single like Real single, tho. I have sick chick whom I don't like but keeps showing love, why can't doz u love don't reciprocate This life is really unpredictable place grin
it's just so sad bro
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by DEIFIED(m): 7:19am On May 09, 2015
Smh for you op.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by pauloftarsus(m): 8:01pm On May 09, 2015
SexyNairalander:
i wish i am single. . .can't remember how being single feels like, thats what i wana tackle now. . .too many girls
Is that a good thing?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by mentorandfriend(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2015
Op is high tonight!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by Emmalaw10(m): 11:37pm On May 09, 2015
Lol!! I experience this problem too.

But op, I think it has to do with Naija girls and not all girls. As for me, I ve resolved to wait until I come in contact with the right person. For now, am trying to arrange a proper future for my kids.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:07am On May 10, 2015
Yeah...happens alot
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by BushidoBlue(m): 1:19am On May 10, 2015
Story of my life undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by Nobody: 1:32am On May 10, 2015
Lol,dnt flatter yourself.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by sarmiie(m): 2:56am On May 10, 2015
coz we cute!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by TEAMTWACI: 3:05am On May 10, 2015
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by SexyNairalander: 11:15am On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:
Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL kiss kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

Vote brain and beauty
have you met her before to know if truely she's brainy and beautiful?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by SexyNairalander: 11:17am On May 10, 2015
KiidaACE:
Lol,dnt flatter yourself.
am i?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by Nobody: 11:18am On May 10, 2015
One word; INSECURITY!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 10, 2015
[quote author=Pinkiedearie post=33587428]Yeah...happens alot[/quote
Why?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by SexyNairalander: 11:21am On May 10, 2015
NEROSKY:
Lol.. grin grin grin

am sure people that aint passing through this stuff wouldn't understand
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by SexyNairalander: 11:24am On May 10, 2015
pauloftarsus:

Is that a good thing?
it's not, and so am trying my best to tackle it.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by TEAMTWACI: 11:50am On May 10, 2015
SexyNairalander:
have you met her before to know if truely she's brainy and beautiful?
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by SexyNairalander: 2:45pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? by tpiander: 4:58am On Sep 02, 2015
midolian:

deceiving themselves as well. undecided

you go fear profile. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bride Arrives At Her Wedding In A Coffin. You Won’t Believe Her Reason / (Ladies)Live Well, Stop Chasing Material Things! / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.