Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? (2231 Views)

Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by mizquote(f): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
I have never asked a guy out. will never do.
guys, how did you feel? girls have you ever done that?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by chocolateme(f): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hmm!! Op you mean asking a guy out on a relationship/dating level or just normal hanging out outing because some guys here will deny it and you know guys are very hungry too. Which one?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by midehi2(f): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
most girls dont ask guys out directly, there is a way we roll it cool
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
SHUO!!! is this a question? iv been asked out by girls since when i was in primary6 2nd term if im not mistaken.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yes, and it felt weird, because she did it exactly the way a guy would walk up to a girl and ask her out. Sadly, I didn't feel the same way for her.

I just simply friendzoned her. It was for the best. And we are still friends. grin
The first time one hottt asxy babe asked me out, I con ask her "babe, for you to open mouth toast me, be like say your market nor dey sell again"

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
midehi2:
some do it directly, as in face to face but those are the ones born with a golden spoon
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Yungknyyght(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yea,happened way bck n highskul buh ddnt have feelings 4 ha xo she ws jst dr 4 d afta skul activities
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by dollyjoy(f): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
I smell lies here.lol

some guys here be claiming girls have ask them out when in truth,no girl have even give them green light.

As for me,myself and i i cant ask a guy out.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by northvietnam(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
mizquote:
I have never asked a guy out.
will never do.

guys, how did you feel?
girls have you ever done that?

that's why u will spend most of ur time praying for husband..

kontinuu... see u , see mono P..
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by RexKexMilann: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nope! No girl Has ever Asked me out & I pray No One Does.

I don't know if it's me alone BUT I kind of have this believe that a Girl SHOULD never make the First Move on a Guy No matter what!

Come to think of it, How many Of you girls who made the first move on a guy ended up eventually "Happy" With the Guy? I doubt if they'll be any.

So my point is this, EVERY 9 out of 10 cases where girls make the first move ALWAYS end up with the guy making "use" of the girl & Probably "Popping her cherry" & that will definitely be the end of "Solomon Grande".

So back to the Topic: Even the girls that managed to flash me the green Light were completely ignored! No offence BUT making the first move on a Guy is "Cheap", "Silly", "Belittling" & Of course, Insane!

PS: The aforementioned is STRICTLY my Opinion.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Most women will give you a lead. Others are bold enough to follow on the lead, build a relationship and come out directly. I don't think there's a guy who hasn't experienced some form from a lady. As for me, nothing but utmost respect for the woman.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by StarboyMichael(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
A girl in my class once told me she loved me, we were in SS1, we were good friends before that day, I thought she was mocking me, cos she is a lil older. I just locked up for her. Looked like she was on heat that day. She left my school shortly after.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with a girl asking a guy out but most guys see it as a cheap move. Dummies!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by firstking01(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nigerian girls pride no go gree dem,,,esp d op...btw, anygal dat will summon courage to woo me has won my heart, i'd ditch my current gf and marry her undecided, except she's nt d brand of gals i adore...d niggers above me are all lying, even u deckersad
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
mizquote:
I have never asked a guy out.
will never do.

guys, how did you feel?
girls have you ever done that?

Yeah and I really really appreciated it. It made me love her more than she ever did... grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sept20:
I don't see anything wrong with a girl asking a guy out but most guys see it as a cheap move. Dummies!

Exclude me. I don't reason that way...It makes me adore such a person. Above all, more respect and love to her. It's a rear gift so
I don't take such a girl for granted.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by StefanSalvatore: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Av gotten sm vibes sha but naaa, jst acted kul
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by luvguy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
sincerely i have, on two occasions
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by TrapLORD(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lies everywhere grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sept20:
Ha! grin
Can't live with us, can't live without us cheesy

Who runs the world, men, men wink
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Bobolayefa(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
TrapLORD:
Lies everywhere grin
For those like mr traplord here who do not believe that some ladies and in particular Nigerian ladies can and ask guys out, keep doubting cause some things are just unbelievable until you see or experience it yourself.. But believe it or not, it does happen here in 9ja.. As for me, i'd adore her like that brother said but that is if she truely loves me cause some ladies just like some guys do it for reasons best known to then and not love
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by TrapLORD(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bobolayefa:

For those like mr traplord here who do not believe that some ladies and in particular Nigerian ladies can and ask guys out, keep doubting cause some things are just unbelievable until you see or experience it yourself.. But believe it or not, it does happen here in 9ja.. As for me, i'd adore her like that brother said but that is if she truely loves me cause some ladies just like some guys do it for reasons best known to then and not love

www.nairaland.com/2838020/women-making-first-move#41583175

STFU!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by yemstok(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
White girls: I really like u Chima,I hope this isn't awkward for u!

Naija girls: Chima!! You wud b doing as if you can't see someone abi!!ߘ

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
midehi2:

I think say u wan lie
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
midehi2:
How?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
I've Neva bn askt out but gehl don use style show me hA raw boobs be4. I didn't bug shasmiley .. Halaliya?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
I prefer she show me her green light, so that if she is my taste i can woo her.Otherwise,i swerve.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Deetosin(m): 12:10am On Jan 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
I smell lies here.lol

some guys here be claiming girls have ask them out when in truth,no girl have even give them green light.

As for me,myself and i i cant ask a guy out.

Green light abi yellow light self
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Jayjay0(m): 1:18am On Jan 05, 2016
She didn't ask me out but she suggested that we Date and see where it goes..

The rest are just Greenlight
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Mafking(m): 1:34am On Jan 05, 2016
Sept20:

eyah...sorry...I feel yr pain bro
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by mizquote(f): 6:30am On Jan 05, 2016
Love Machine:
I prefer she show me her green light, so that if she is my taste i can woo her.Otherwise,i swerve.

ur monicker sounds like something I know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Fynestboi Is Contesting Lalasticlala Should Contest / Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash / Just For Fun Picture: Can You All Still Remember This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.