Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed (14675 Views)

See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by OkpoloEye(m): 2:19am On May 09, 2015
my girlfriend who is a virgin just told me she wants to have sex . i was shocked at first but it seems shes serious about it. so romancelanders please help me out here!!
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:22am On May 09, 2015
lipsrsealed Are you not old enough to recite the Alphabets?

1 Like

Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by OkpoloEye(m): 2:23am On May 09, 2015
Nneka123:
lipsrsealed Are you not old enough to recite the Alphabets?

dont get you?..abeg na serious mata b dis
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by izzyboy10(m): 2:25am On May 09, 2015
Dont forget to use condom...
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by lordhugo(m): 2:25am On May 09, 2015
Just put your plug for her socket
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by OkpoloEye(m): 2:29am On May 09, 2015
izzyboy10:
Dont forget to use condom...
sure thing bro ;-)
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:31am On May 09, 2015
OkpoloEye:

dont get you?..abeg na serious mata b dis
What don't you get? Your girlfriend ready to have sex with you or what? undecided

Carry your okpoloeye and do the needful, not everything should be a problem to others. angry undecided
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by menix(m): 2:34am On May 09, 2015
OP... Jst wet her punny wiv a cup of warm water, dis will help soften d tissue..
Apply red oil on d surface of d punny for lubrication and insert ur pencil looking Hezekiah, u done..

Shikena....

1 Like

Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by OkpoloEye(m): 2:35am On May 09, 2015
Nneka123:
What don't you get? Your girlfriend ready to have sex with you or what? undecided

Carry your okpoloeye and do the needful, not everything should be a problem to others. angry undecided

some people sha *shakes head*
i just need your advice not quarel. thanks
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by ronald4lif(m): 2:38am On May 09, 2015
What exactly is the matter? That she's a virgin or she want to have sex? Or that you're also a v?.
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by OkpoloEye(m): 2:41am On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
What exactly is the matter? That she's a virgin or she want to have sex? Or that you're also a v?.

Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by OkpoloEye(m): 2:41am On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

She is a virgin and wants to break it with me!!!..
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by ronald4lif(m): 2:42am On May 09, 2015
OkpoloEye:

She is a virgin and wants to break it with me!!!..

Are you a virgin yourself?
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by OkpoloEye(m): 2:46am On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Are you a virgin yourself?
Ehmm.. Yes and i need matured advice on this embarassed
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by ronald4lif(m): 2:57am On May 09, 2015
OkpoloEye:

Ehmm.. Yes and i need matured advice on this embarassed

Nawa oo. A virgin deflowering a virgin. Would have been easier to advice you had it been you got previous experience.

Anyways, you have to take it slowly when thrusting her, you must have already heard it hurts the first time for women. Preferably you can first of all use your fingers to open her up a bit then you can have a go gradually. Someone once told me lubricant helps to enable an easy penetration with less painful episode. See if you can purchase one and apply it around her before you set in. You just have to keep calm and try calming her too. The atmosphere shouldn't be tensed, try to toss it down even if she feels unease. You're a man bruv, you gotta do what you gotta do. Man up.
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by kilokeys(m): 3:07am On May 09, 2015
just take ur erect kini.. chuuuk it in her left ear.. sogbo
then come tell us when she gets pregnant.. u hear?

omo jati jati.

fooooooo*coughs*oool cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by SuperSuave(m): 3:29am On May 09, 2015
kilokeys:
just take ur erect kini.. chuuuk it in her left ear.. sogbo
then come tell us when she gets pregnant.. u hear?

omo jati jati.

fooooooo*coughs*oool cry
*para mode* the anger you're pouring on the op is too much na
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by jascon1(m): 3:58am On May 09, 2015
My advise is for u to disengage from sex for now. U need to stay focus in school. Achieve something in life before thinking about ruining the future of someone's daughter. Remember she is still under the care of her parents. Are u ready for Any responsibility, just in case? Do u have a job? Do u pay any rent? Are u done with school? Is she really for this or are u putting her under pressure? I'll ask u to seek advise from Ur parents before indulging in this act.
Your life or hers is about to change negatively if u engage in sexing that little girl. Pls, achieve Ur education n get married then u can make love to her as u desire

9 Likes

Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by kinglekan: 4:05am On May 09, 2015
undecided

Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by Motolank: 4:27am On May 09, 2015
Been first time some ingredients(oun elo), like blended pepper, onion and very hot water
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by kilokeys(m): 4:40am On May 09, 2015
SuperSuave:
*para mode* the anger you're pouring on the op is too much na

every registered member on NL can use google well..
smart ones ask google all their stupid questions..
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:08am On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nawa oo. A virgin deflowering a virgin. Would have been easier to advice you had it been you got previous experience.

Anyways, you have to take it slowly when thrusting her, you must have already heard it hurts the first time for women. Preferably you can first of all use your fingers to open her up a bit then you can have a go gradually. Someone once told me lubricant helps to enable an easy penetration with less painful episode. See if you can purchase one and apply it around her before you set in. You just have to keep calm and try calming her too. The atmosphere shouldn't be tensed, try to toss it down even if she feels unease. You're a man bruv, you gotta do what you gotta do. Man up.
Na this kind thing you dey sabi. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by Emodeee: 7:10am On May 09, 2015
Nneka123:

twaci, u should emulate dis girl's DP. Na this kind dp them tk dey do campaign bt let urs be more exposing. Mk d bobby shw well.
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by DEIFIED(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2015
I donr give advice on such matters. Op advice urself.
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by pretydiva(f): 8:46am On May 09, 2015
Tel her 2 keep it til her wedding nyt

2 Likes

Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by emmyskies(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2015
"For at the window of my house I looked through my casement, And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding, Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house," (Proverbs 7:6-cool

"In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night: And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart." (Proverbs 7:9-10).

"So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him," (Proverbs 7:13)

"Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee. I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt." (Proverbs 7:15-16)

"Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves. For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:" (Proverbs 7:18-19)

"With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him. He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks; Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life." (Proverbs 7:21-23)

"For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her. Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death." (Proverbs 7:26-27)

Flee fornication, the wage of sin is death. Save your life op, don't heed to her demands, cut off every relationship with her and serve GOD. Someday, you'll be glad you did.

Behold JESUS Christ is standing at the door of your heart saying: Don't heed to her, open and let me come. He is the great King, all who serve Him will dine with Him and have everlasting life

4 Likes

Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by ronald4lif(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Na this kind thing you dey sabi. undecided

Bia nwokem, free me oo. Ogini?. undecided
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:54am On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bia nwokem, free me oo. Ogini?. undecided
Mtcheeeeeewwwww. . . undecided
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:08am On May 09, 2015
[i][/i]*outta ghost mode* all dese ladies wey dey comment sef Prettydiva and Nneka cnt U jes help an innocent fellow... De guy thinks U both beta, so help him *tongue out*
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:50am On May 09, 2015
OP, How old is she? You are inexperience you wil end up impregnating her. But if you guys are matured enough to take responsibility of your action. Then do the need slow and easy.

1 Like

Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by OkpoloEye(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2015
sad embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed by jhidey08(m): 12:36pm On May 09, 2015
Nneka123:

um@ ur dp, can u remove dat green shirt completely? I want to analyse some things dere cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys! How To Eat Your Woman's kitten And She Will Squirt / South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her / Romantic Emotional Sexy Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.