Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Greetings From Phnom Pen, Cambodia (you Can Ask Questions) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Greetings From Phnom Pen, Cambodia (you Can Ask Questions) (544 Views)

8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) / Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions / Nigerians Know How Much I Spend And Can Ask Questions - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greetings From Phnom Pen, Cambodia (you Can Ask Questions) by accessventures(m): 4:26am On May 09, 2015
Hello my name Mrs. Mom Chantha from Cambodia, I manage Access Loan ventures with my husband.
This my first post on this forum. I just want to send compliments greetings from Asia to Africa.
I am sorry my English not good. I speak Khmer, Japanese, Mandarin and Korean.
If you want to know about Cambodia ask me. I have some African friends in Phnom Pen. Some are good, many not very good. Many have problem with polis.
Re: Greetings From Phnom Pen, Cambodia (you Can Ask Questions) by casualobserver1: 4:36am On May 09, 2015
Hello, thanks for dropping in to say hi. I haven't been to Cambodia but I have heard that there are a lot of tourists that come in and that the Cambodian people are very hospitable. We Nigerians are very hospitable as well, and I am sure that you will enjoy the time you spend here.
Re: Greetings From Phnom Pen, Cambodia (you Can Ask Questions) by accessventures(m): 5:27am On May 09, 2015
casualobserver1:
Hello, thanks for dropping in to say hi. I haven't been to Cambodia but I have heard that there are a lot of tourists that come in and that the Cambodian people are very hospitable. We Nigerians are very hospitable as well, and I am sure that you will enjoy the time you spend here.

Yes Cambodia is a popular tourist destination.
Most of the tourists comes from Australia, Canada, USA, Korea, Japan, UK and France
Re: Greetings From Phnom Pen, Cambodia (you Can Ask Questions) by accessventures(m): 4:44am On Feb 25, 2016
Access Loan Ventures LTD Are genuine loan providers, Access Loan Ventures is genuine loan company for bad credit. Access Loan Ventures LTD are genuine private loan lenders; Access Loan Ventures LTD are personal loan providers in Asia.
Access Loan Ventures LTD are money lenders in Europe, We are also the most reliable providers of bank guarantees, SBLC and Letters of Credit in Asia. Therefore, we are seeking genuine companies/ individuals that are looking for Loans to finance their projects or businesses.

Contact Us Today For Your Loan, International Project Funding, Bank Guarantee, SBLC, DLC & Letters of Credit

Our Skype ID: accessloans
Our Website: http://www.accessloanventures.com
Our Emails: info@accessloanventures.com and accessloanventures@outlook.com

Thank You Very Much,
Miss Anita Sokum (Marketing Manager)
Re: Greetings From Phnom Pen, Cambodia (you Can Ask Questions) by Wyttcat: 6:13am On Feb 25, 2016
Why do you keep your dead home for years and say they are sick? And are those gold statues real gold?
Re: Greetings From Phnom Pen, Cambodia (you Can Ask Questions) by Anticabal: 6:40am On Feb 25, 2016
Welcome to the forum, can i open a cambodian bank account from Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

419 May Be Nigeria Next Emergency Number. / More Than 200,000 UK Ballot Papers Stolen By Van Thieves / Registration 4 Missasaigbo Beauty Pageant Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.