Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband (1464 Views)

Why Do Igbo Girls Behave This Way If U Fail To Marry Them After Having A Child / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by pecothecash: 1:40pm On May 09, 2015
7 ways low self-esteem girls behave in order to
get a husband
1- Become overzealous in church work... After
spending their bloom period donating their
vaginas freely to the male community, aborting
14 times, na so dem go join church begin dey
form pious 'Sister Deborah', waiting for the
unfortunate dude who will be deceived into
marrying her, scrap body, bullshiit character,
and all
2- Obsession with nyansh-pads and foam-
bras... The older girls get, the more obsessed
they become with foam bras to support the
fallen heroes, Marykay to hide the facial
wrinkles, and body shapers to hide the pot-
belly resulting from too many abortions and
reckless glutonny
3- Being unncessarily and scarily polite and
helpful, and nice... Marry them, and watch
them show their true King-kong characters
4- Using alum to tighten their already porous
and very watery vaginas. ... That's how they
will be crying loudly during sex and telling you
to take it easy with them, as they have never
had sex since they were deflowered 9 years
ago
5- Talking endlessly about how all her ex -
boyfriends want her back, and how one of
them who is in Malaysia wants to come and
introduce himself to her parents next week
.... lie no dey tire una?
6- Dropping her baskad baby with her mother
in the village and even going as far as denying
the baskad's existence, in order not to 'scare
away' suitors ... I wonder if they think of
the dire consequences the truth will have on
the relationship when it is finally revealed, as
it surely will
7- Reducing her age.... na so so 23 years old
she dey dey every year... She swears age
affidavits every 2 years.. Some evil ones even
go to the extent of denying their position in
their family... Na so person go see 39 year-old
first daughter dey claim say her 26 year old
younger brother is indeed her elder brother..
. smh
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by LaurelP(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2015
Hmm
Op, odikwa na mma?
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 09, 2015

Op, do you if wristwatch created his own thread this way, it will make FP?

As in, wah dafuq must you counter his thread? why not leave it for someone who can do it better?

no ooffiencee smiley

keep calm and vote twaci for Miss NL 2015 cool
www.nairaland.com/twaci

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by Acekidc4(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2015
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by ademega(m): 1:56pm On May 09, 2015
You Don do this one for the other thread me .
I see front page
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by ireneony(f): 1:58pm On May 09, 2015
hahahaha ...grin no.1 is so common
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by LewisO: 2:09pm On May 09, 2015
You are absolutely right!

Spot on!
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 09, 2015
Lmao. Spot on bruv
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by fajani(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2015
Guy, this is too much Na... Na so there life take rust reach.. haba....
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by Donsammi(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2015
a c0unter thread...hmm
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by mentorandfriend(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2015
That part about becoming overzealous in church gives me headache. God help us to find genuine ladies, and marry them. Amen!
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by LewisO: 4:02pm On May 09, 2015
fajani:
Guy, this is too much Na... Na so there life take rust reach.. haba....
With what is now going on most of their life's are now getting rust. embarassed
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 09, 2015
like say a fallen hero getting tributes is not enough, they will wanna try to resurrect it forcefully grin
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by fajani(m): 5:55pm On May 09, 2015
LewisO:

With what is now going on most of their life's are now getting rust. embarassed
hmmmmm. but not all sha.. one thing we should know is that, someone still belong to us, that's d descent one...
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by vislabraye(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2015
undecided.... I sensed counter thread, it's a NL trend.
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by Francis95(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2015
Lol.. True
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by daveP(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2015
Focussing on point 4..

Thief one sees a well baricaded door, jewels lie behind the "door" he steps back like a gladiator then runs at the door. Obviously tired, his "Colleague" steps him aside and attempts to he fails likewise, until one "lucky one" breaks it open.

Scared that unwanted stuff may enter, the "owner" of the "door" gets nails and hammer (alum and what have you) and tighten the hinges again. As the owner seems satisfied that the "door" is safe, it breaks right open again.

This process continues until termites lodge in the door........
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by Ade345(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2015
All that was said is sad but true. I see them every single day of my life. Why can't most girls have some decency these days? It pains me when I see young girls, ladies, married women and even mothers degrading themselves by engaging in this shameful immoral attitude. For real, there is nothing to gain from it.
Its good to learn from other's experience, people who have gone thru that line have only come out with regrets, yet we still see people towing that path.
Ladies please have some decency....
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:39pm On May 09, 2015
Op. You make it sound as if its their fault to have a low self esteem. U gat get saturated knowledge about the psychy reasons behind this thing called low self esteem and why dey live with it throughout life

At view of ur topic, I thought u were trying to give tips to help stabilize their sexual or marital life...u just dey make jest of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by pecothecash: 6:33am On May 11, 2015
question?
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by Nobody: 6:53am On May 11, 2015
Did she affects anyone with that? If No,then OP article is of No commercial value
Re: 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband by pecothecash: 9:18pm On May 13, 2015
possible

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Men Just Need To Accept About Women / Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend / What To Wear On A Casual Date For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.