Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? (61769 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 24, 2015
the only dream i love dreaming is when i see myself packing shiit or baby poo on my body, mennn! the next day, see money.
anytime i dream that,am always happy & expectant & it must surely come to pass.. i dont really know why, if i touch plenty shiit,plenty money, touch little shiit,little money.
i love that alot.

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by 0b1nna: 8:15am On May 24, 2015
Some of the things we refer to as "spiritual attacks" aren't always true. For instance sleeping paralysis or withdrawal syndrome, these usually come when our body is recovering from serious stress ( be it emotional, from the office etc). In the case of withdrawal syndrome if you just quit smoking or drinking it happens a lot. It's kind of like sleeping paralysis; you appear to be awake but you can't move your muscles and it seems something is holding you down. You panic! In such cases, if it happens to you, try and stay calm. Even recite The Lords prayer if you wish.
As regards eating in your dreams, it shows your body needs discipline. You can't disciplne the mind if the body isn't disciplined. Choose a healthier life style & pray more frequently. Not just long periods of prayers and repition. A simple prayer like "Thank you Jesus" does wonders.
Lastly, remember most dreams are a repititon of what you've seen or what you always think of/fantasize. Try to think of +ve things before you go to bed if you can help it.
Word!
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by 9jatatafo(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2015
Anything that is not written in the Bible, I don't believe in it. I hate all this showbiz pastors that bring in philosophy and worldly teaching to the church deceiving the innocent worshippers. These days once a rat ran by, people will start sprinkling holy water and oil and start binding and unbinding by force by fire. It is all lack of knowledge and display of stupidity.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by otiigba1(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2015
PDPwayoo:

it might be harmful to Nigeria religious fanatics but white people have no problem eating or loving in the dream........... they do everyday and still prospering.
Besides, it not written in the bible that is dangerous to eat in dream
abi o! Its only in africa that every situation is believed to be spiritual, africans even believed that giving birth to twins was a bad omen until the white people educated them, nawadays every one praying to have twins undecided

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by adonismuller(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2015
If you live in the Core north East where they are living like slaves you will be praying to eat in dreams.

Stop being too religious and spiritual,its what you believe that happens to you!
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by madridguy(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2015
I am happy that God spare your precious life. I just imagine some people calling some stuff mere fallacy copying the white people. So many have lost their lives due to the fact that they don't give a damn...happy for you again.

publicenemy:
To all you guys talking about superstitions, the earlier you start believing in these things the better for you because life is filled with mysterious and inexplicable phenomenons.

Between june,july and august 2014 I constantly had this dream that I broke all or sometimes many teeth in my mouth. I would wake at night after having these dreams and instead of praying to rebuke what ever it is I would go back to sleep. It continued for 3 months until the 10th of october when I had an accident and broke both bones in my left arm,I spent over N500k treating my self and the physical,psychological distress it caused me almost made me commit suicide.infact I literally prayed every night for God to take my life in my sleep.

All I had to do was pray for just one of those nights... Just one night... Just one but the believe that its all superstition coupled with laziness stopped me. So my Nairaland brothers and sisters, it will take nothing from you to go on ur knees for just 2 minutes and pray to God wether you believe in him or not...just say any kind of prayer after having any dream that makes you wake up scared. You never know it may just save ur life. If you believe there is a devil or any kind of spiritual forces or even magic then you should believe there is a God.
I am not a reeligous person, I don't go to church..minfact right now am layin in my bed as I type this... But when am in trouble especially spiritual situations that I know I can't deal with.. Omo...if I dey pray, today you go think say na my last prayer.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by marvolio2000(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2015
Oh bobs you like food oh, chai[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 8:24am On May 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

Source - Francistony

If you have been eating in the dreams, its not natural, someone must be dealling with you in a spiritual manner, all you need to do is to pray hard, wake up in the midnight and pray against every food eating in the dream,

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 8:25am On May 24, 2015
Midehi:

guy, your words are somehow harsh, to be frank & sincere eating in a dream is not bad but sometimes the evil ones used it against people,thats why prayer is needed when had such dream, yours may be ordinary dream & wont have effect but i tell you,to others,it is dangerous especially when evil forces are after them.
pls evil forces exist & they mostly attack through dreams.
we only pray all these evil forces not see us to harm. Amen

That is a lie!!! There's nothing esoteric or evil about eating in a dream!!! These are the type of brainwashing lies spiritual armed robbery use to snare their victims to defraud them!!!

Yes evil ones exist, yes they hurt people, but they don't have to serve you food in the dream to do it!!!

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Toks2008(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2015
vichks:
If you eat in your dream oboi fire prayer oo

A hungry man must eat in his dreams.plain and simple
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by otiigba1(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2015
9jatatafo:
Anything that is not written in the Bible, I don't believe in it. I hate all this showbiz pastors that bring in philosophy and worldly teaching to the church deceiving the innocent worshippers. These days once a rat ran by, people will start sprinkling holy water and oil and start binding and unbinding by force by fire. It is all lack of knowledge and display of stupidity.
grin grin grin grin nigerians are sanctimoniously Religious, same way they were led to believing that drinking salt will cure EBOLA! grin
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by deavicky(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

Source - Francistony
my Bro, there is nothing about eating in the dream. Forget what people are saying. Personally anything I'm unable to in the day I just end up eating it in my dreams. It just ur brain working. It is high time we start removing our mind from negative thinking.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by tonididdy(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

2 weeks after the death of my cousin, I saw him in my dream. He was crying profusely in the middle of the road. I tried to call his name but my voice was not coming up, I tried as much as possible to shout but I couldn't. I became frustrated and decided to cross the road to go and meet him, all of a sudden there was traffic jam and I couldn't pass. He stood up (still crying) immediately and started going into a building that looks like a cemetry, I was still trying to yell his name but I couldn't, then I started crying too.

I woke up immediately. Even though I slept without closing my door that night, but at that moment when I woke up, there was this breeze that carried my cotton up. I was so scared that I felt something running through my head. I immediately took my Quran and started reciting all I know.

Seriously, I've never been so scared like that night. I used to have scary dreams like that but that was the most scary of them all.
aw poorthing but why was he crying?...was he murdered?,
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by leonshom(m): 8:33am On May 24, 2015
Nothing really serious about it, it's just a state of mind,probably ure thinking of eating such food soon!
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 24, 2015
otiigba1:
abi o! Its only in africa that every situation is believed to be spiritual, africans even believed that giving birth to twins was a bad omen until the white people educated them, nawadays every one praying to have twins undecided

I think P SQUARE and other twins in Nigeria should be thankful to white race..... Life is real. until we Africans realize the reality of life; we will continue to wallow in ignorance.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Lincoln275(m): 8:37am On May 24, 2015
av asked my grand mother and she said u need deliverance, u hear?
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by CJ310(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2015
Ishilove:

So much ignorance in the world.

@op, in some cases it might just be the mind up to its usual shenanigans. Like fantasising about banga and fufu, and thus when you sleep you dream of it. I know this has happened to me a couple of times.

On the flipside, it is a demonic attack against a person's life, health or destiny. For example, that lady tormented by spirit husband. She only sees this demon whenever she eats in the dream. She prays and this spirit withdraws, but when she becomes careless or prayerless, she eats in the dream once, twice, and voila! spirit husband reappears. What is happening here is the food is reinforcing whatever legality that the demon has in her life, and the lady herself has not been serious about going for proper deliverance prayers.

These dream foods come to pollute one's spirit man, thereby making it more susceptible to satanic manipulation. I will give you another example: a fellow dreamt he ate bloody raw chicken and stepped down with toilet water. After this dream, his life turned to hell for the next four years and it took two weeks of dryfasting and deliverance before his life was renewed.

Some of these dream foods deposit sickness in one's life. A sister I personally know ate in the dream and two days later a painful lump appeared in her breast. After fervent prayers and ministrations where she vomited some strange objects, the lump disappeared as suddenly as it appeared, and till date it has never reappeared. This happened seven years ago.

My point here is that although in a lot of cases it is just our minds/subconscious craving for particular kinds of foods, in MOST cases, it is spiritual pollution.

Feel free to scoff at, laugh, ridicule etc what I have written, but the world is a deeply mysterious place controlled by forces we cannot comprehend. You will not understand until your eyes have been opened.

PS: to the fellow up there who claims he ate a python in the dream, if indeed you are serious, well then, Mr Man, you are in serious trouble. You NEED deliverance.

One thing I know abt life is that it's much deeper than we see. Whenever u eat in your dream, no matter what it is, just pray and rebuke any pollution. Each and every time my mom eats anything in her dream, she falls sick the next day. How do u explain that. May God protect us all
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by rasheedmalik113: 8:43am On May 24, 2015
if u sleep and had bad dream is spiritual attack, ether from yr village or working place is a sain of un progress,be4 u sleep u pray and pray when u wake upĀ·
sai good dream
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Rilwayne001: 8:45am On May 24, 2015
tonididdy:
aw poorthing but why was he crying?...was he murdered?,

I dont have any idea whe he was crying, its really weird embarassed

He wasn't mudered. All I know is that, he died 20hrs after fallen sick
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Mbediogu(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2015
vichks:
If you eat in your dream oboi fire prayer oo

You are mixing two incompartibles, unless you mean prayer to ancestors. Eating in the dream has no religious relevance - not in Islam or Christianity, excerpt in traditional sense.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by lifeisbeautiful: 8:50am On May 24, 2015
My gf told me about a dream that she had concerning both of us and my family,her dream go like this. She dreamt that we got married, I took her to my father's house, then I ask her for sex since we are legally married but felt reluctant and she complain she weak and tried.I gave her drugs but to her greatest surprise wen she was about to take the drugs a blind woman gave her blood to take the drug, she ask the blind woman that the blood giving to her instead of is not clean but the blind woman said its clean and she eventually take the drug with blood.
pls mature response and wat could be the revolution of such dream
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by malvisguy212: 8:52am On May 24, 2015
I pleaded with the moderator to put this thread on the homepage but they dint,I want the believers to read and be strengthen, is like this forum is atheism forum,just emerging someone asking is it spiritual to eat in the dream
? Is dream it self not spiritual?when did you cook in the first place that you started eating in the dream? This thread is nothing but nonsense.

https://www.nairaland.com/2318252/reason-why-prayer-not-being

And

https://www.nairaland.com/2304670/shepherd-psalm

With

https://www.nairaland.com/2290995/love-thy-gay-neighbor

Pleased read and be spiritually guided, thank you.happy Sunday.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by otiigba1(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2015
PDPwayoo:

I think P SQUARE and other twins in Nigeria should be thankful to white race..... Life is real. until we Africans realize the reality of life; we will continue to wallow in ignorance.
yep! I couldn't agree more? Same way they were made believe that drinking salt can cure EBOLA, in nigeria there are more churches than hospitals, it bogles the mind undecided
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by felixawe(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2015
its dangerous eatin. Do not be mislead wih social media who d gods of dis world has blinded their eyes. Wisdom is profitable

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by malvisguy212: 8:55am On May 24, 2015
Ishilove:

So much ignorance in the world.

@op, in some cases it might just be the mind up to its usual shenanigans. Like fantasising about banga and fufu, and thus when you sleep you dream of it. I know this has happened to me a couple of times.

On the flipside, it is a demonic attack against a person's life, health or destiny. For example, that lady tormented by spirit husband. She only sees this demon whenever she eats in the dream. She prays and this spirit withdraws, but when she becomes careless or prayerless, she eats in the dream once, twice, and voila! spirit husband reappears. What is happening here is the food is reinforcing whatever legality that the demon has in her life, and the lady herself has not been serious about going for proper deliverance prayers.

These dream foods come to pollute one's spirit man, thereby making it more susceptible to satanic manipulation. I will give you another example: a fellow dreamt he ate bloody raw chicken and stepped down with toilet water. After this dream, his life turned to hell for the next four years and it took two weeks of dryfasting and deliverance before his life was renewed.

Some of these dream foods deposit sickness in one's life. A sister I personally know ate in the dream and two days later a painful lump appeared in her breast. After fervent prayers and ministrations where she vomited some strange objects, the lump disappeared as suddenly as it appeared, and till date it has never reappeared. This happened seven years ago.

My point here is that although in a lot of cases it is just our minds/subconscious craving for particular kinds of foods, in MOST cases, it is spiritual pollution.

Feel free to scoff at, laugh, ridicule etc what I have written, but the world is a deeply mysterious place controlled by forces we cannot comprehend. You will not understand until your eyes have been opened.

PS: to the fellow up there who claims he ate a python in the dream, if indeed you are serious, well then, Mr Man, you are in serious trouble. You NEED deliverance.

pleased am begging you put to check this thread

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by otiigba1(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
I pleaded with the moderator to put this thread on the homepage but they dint,I want the believers to read and be strengthen, is like this forum is atheism forum,just emerging someone asking is it spiritual to eat in the dream
? Is dream it self not spiritual?when did you cook in the first place that you started eating in the dream? This thread is nothing but nonsense.

And

With

Pleased read and be spiritually guided, thank you.happy Sunday.
what about the dream were one wins lottery or sees themselves in foreign land? Is that supposed to be good or bad dream?explain please?
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by queebeediva(f): 9:00am On May 24, 2015
; grin now I no that , there are many unbeliver in NL if not how can one eat in the Dream and see noting wrong with that? May God help us all to help our future.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2015
otiigba1:

PDPwayoo:

What nonsense is this? Was it every tribe in Nigeria that was killing twins in the pre-colonial times?
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by queebeediva(f): 9:04am On May 24, 2015
lifeisbeautiful:
My gf told me about a dream that she had concerning both of us and my family,her dream go like this. She dreamt that we got married, I took her to my father's house, then I ask her for sex since we are legally married but felt reluctant and she complain she weak and tried.I gave her drugs but to her greatest surprise wen she was about to take the drugs a blind woman gave her blood to take the drug, she ask the blind woman that the blood giving to her instead of is not clean but the blind woman said its clean and she eventually take the drug with blood.
pls mature response and wat could be the revolution of such dream
she need proper deliverance that woman is demonic and she drinking blood in the dream is dangerious please let her engage in serrious fasting and praying God never fails.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by whitestar01(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2015
Life is a mystery. Some particular dream have different meaning to different people .
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 9:05am On May 24, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

What nonsense is this? Was it every tribe in Nigeria that was killing twins in the pre-colonial times?
I wanted to ask the same. grin
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by madridguy(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2015
Are you serious about this dream.

Midehi:
the only dream i love dreaming is when i see myself packing shiit or baby poo on my body, mennn! the next day, see money.
anytime i dream that,am always happy & expectant & it must surely come to pass.. i dont really know why, if i touch plenty shiit,plenty money, touch little shiit,little money.
i love that alot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / Prophet TL Kelvin In Sex Scandal, Sleeps With Married Woman

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94