Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? (61754 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 6:27am On May 24, 2015
If it's Owho/Banga soup and Starch, ain't nothing harmful bro... Warri diet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by feekman(m): 6:27am On May 24, 2015
If u dream of eaten eba first thing in d morning is to cook d same eba nd eat it oooo grin with prayer

1 Like

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by sirsharks(m): 6:28am On May 24, 2015
Yap
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 6:29am On May 24, 2015
Ishilove:
undecided

So much ignorance in the world.

@op, in some cases it might just be the mind up to its usual shenanigans. Like fantasising about banga and fufu, and thus when you sleep you dream of it. I know this has happened to me a couple of times.

On the flipside, it is a demonic attack against a person's life, health or destiny. For example, that lady tormented by spirit husband. She only sees this demon whenever she eats in the dream. She prays and this spirit withdraws, but when she becomes careless or prayerless, she eats in the dream once, twice, and voila! spirit husband reappears. What is happening here is the food is reinforcing whatever legality that the demon has in her life, and the lady herself has not been serious about going for proper deliverance prayers.

These dream foods come to pollute one's spirit man, thereby making it more susceptible to satanic manipulation. I will give you another example: a fellow dreamt he ate bloody raw chicken and stepped down with toilet water. After this dream, his life turned to hell for the next four years and it took two weeks of dryfasting and deliverance before his life was renewed.

Some of these dream foods deposit sickness in one's life. A sister I personally know ate in the dream and two days later a painful lump appeared in her breast. After fervent prayers and ministrations where she vomited some strange objects, the lump disappeared as suddenly as it appeared, and till date it has never reappeared. This happened seven years ago.

My point here is that although in a lot of cases it is just our minds/subconscious craving for particular kinds of foods, in MOST cases, it is spiritual pollution.

Feel free to scoff at, laugh, ridicule etc what I have written, but the world is a deeply mysterious place controlled by forces we cannot comprehend. You will not understand until your eyes have been opened.

PS: to the fellow up there who claims he ate a python in the dream, if indeed you are serious, well then, Mr Man, you are in serious trouble. You NEED deliverance.

Ma man...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 6:30am On May 24, 2015
I don't believe in this superstition one bit. I remember being fed with white rice and stew in the dream. I woke up and was very angry why there was NO chicken or fish on the stew. The following night I was fed the same food- this time with one massive piece of chicken. I ravaged and masticated everything, and went about thanking God for making provision for me in the dream.

I'm still here- blessing and thanking God!

Ignorance and fear are the two major problems facing most Christians today.

Know your Word, and be free from the lies of the devil.

I'm waiting for another sumptuous meal again! Nonsense!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by babyfaceafrica: 6:32am On May 24, 2015
My pastor said as a christain if you ever see usef eating in the dream,when you wake up,take a chilled bottled of pepsi to down the food,then go about your normal routines...his lesson is that don't be scared, the devil is a liar...this only applies to people wit faith!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 6:33am On May 24, 2015
i love eating in my dreams.my dreams are so realistic that i can actually taste all d foods ive eaten.i ate cakes,meatpie nd fruits in my dreams.

1 Like

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 6:39am On May 24, 2015
PDPwayoo:

it might be harmful to Nigeria religious fanatics but white people have no problem eating or loving in the dream........... they do everyday and still prospering.
Besides, it not written in the bible that is dangerous to eat in dream

K
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by publicenemy(m): 6:39am On May 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

2 weeks after the death of my cousin, I saw him in my dream. He was crying profusely in the middle of the road. I tried to call his name but my voice is not coming up, I tried as much as possible to shout but I couldn't. I became frustrated and decided to cross the road to go and meet him, all of a sudden there was traffic jam and I couldn't pass. He stood up (still crying) immediately and started going into a building that looks like a cemetry, I was still trying to yell his name but I couldn't, then I started crying too.

I woke up immediately. Even though I slept without closing my door that night, but at that moment when I woke up, there was this breeze that carried my cotton up. I was so scared that I felt something running through my head. I immediately took my Quran and started reciting all I know.

Seriously, I've never been so scared like that night. I used to have scary dreams like that but that was the most scary of them all.

Hmmnn... Oboy... You were very lucky... Thank God for the traffic that stoped you from crossing the road...you wouldn't have woken up...that was an attack on ur life. Sometimes I just don't want to believe in spiritual attacks but with stories like this... I really get scared.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by skyface00(m): 6:39am On May 24, 2015
Keep eatn....guess dis a gift from God
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by virus04(m): 6:40am On May 24, 2015
hmm..

Some pple have the mind to doubt God.. I no dey o..

I don see many pple wey our pastor deliver from eating in the dream oo.. Mehn see vomiting..

Some women , it makes them not to give birth,

some pple.. It makes them sick

1 Like

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by ajisuper(m): 6:41am On May 24, 2015
sirsharks:
Yap
Ishilove:
undecided

@op, in some cases it might just be the mind up to its usual shenanigans. Like fantasising about banga and fufu, and thus when you sleep you dream of it. I know this has happened to me a couple of times.

On the flipside, it is a demonic attack against a person's life, health or destiny. For example, that lady tormented by spirit husband. She only sees this demon whenever she eats in the dream. She prays and this spirit withdraws, but when she becomes careless or prayerless, she eats in the dream once, twice, and voila! spirit husband reappears. What is happening here is the food is reinforcing whatever legality that the demon has in her life, and the lady herself has not been serious about going for proper deliverance prayers.

These dream foods come to pollute one's spirit man, thereby making it more susceptible to satanic manipulation. I will give you another example: a fellow dreamt he ate bloody raw chicken and stepped down with toilet water. After this dream, his life turned to hell for the next four years and it took two weeks of dryfasting and deliverance before his life was renewed.

Some of these dream foods deposit sickness in one's life. A sister I personally know ate in the dream and two days later a painful lump appeared in her breast. After fervent prayers and ministrations where she vomited some strange objects, the lump disappeared as suddenly as it appeared, and till date it has never reappeared. This happened seven years ago.

My point here is that although in a lot of cases it is just our minds/subconscious craving for particular kinds of foods, in MOST cases, it is spiritual pollution.

Feel free to scoff at, laugh, ridicule etc what I have written, but the world is a deeply mysterious place controlled by forces we cannot comprehend. You will not understand until your eyes have been opened.

PS: to the fellow up there who claims he ate a python in the dream, if indeed you are serious, well then, Mr Man, you are in serious trouble. You NEED deliverance.

hydeka:
Here to read comments
Ishilove:
undecided

true talk
true talk
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by bogolobango(m): 6:42am On May 24, 2015
Gen gen the film don start
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 6:43am On May 24, 2015
It is not spiritually wrong to eat in a dream, the problem is that unless you're a tested lucid dreamer, you can't always choose the source where the food is coming from; so to answer your question precisely, it is not spiritually wrong to eat in a dream, it is spiritually dangerous....enjoy yaself
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Bollinger(m): 6:45am On May 24, 2015
The mentality of Nigerians need to change as soon as possible. Buhari has a daunting task ahead of him. Imagine trying to bring change to people who still have cavemen mentality.

1 Like

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by kunlenkirol(m): 6:45am On May 24, 2015
Eating in the dream is contextual. It could depends on what you are thinking and at d same time u slept, it could also be spiritual. For instance, if u did not have ur dinner before you slept, u may be eating in the dream. On that note, it could just be fantasy. But if nothing of such and u started eating in the dream, o boy, abeg, fire prayer.
For example, I dreamt that I was about to eat a certain part of chicken. As I put it in my mouth to mounch it, I quickly woke up. Thank God I did not eat it. It would have been another series of hell. Bro and Sis, I feel no matter the dream, let's use prayer to support it. We need prayers. It is never too much.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by noblegrex: 6:45am On May 24, 2015
Ishilove:
undecided

I beg tell them make them hear,eating in the dream might not b totally wrong but it has a spiritual attachment beware of some post even the people posting it cos some people are hypocrate,pretending they don't knw whereas they knw or do more than u.some are sent to mislead people,so if sinners are deceiving u do not consent

2 Likes

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by bornmekus: 6:45am On May 24, 2015
We in Nigeria,we so much believe on black powers n witchcraft. That's y we put n believe that when u eat in the dream,u wiLl have a problem.Do u agree with me that most of our dreams are or thoughts had imagination?
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 6:46am On May 24, 2015
if the bible says eating poison reality or in the dream won't harm you,PLEASE GO AHEAD IN REALITY N LETS HEAR WHAT COMES AFTER IT.
#Rubbish
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 6:48am On May 24, 2015
Is it mentally harmful to think?? Why are so many Nigerians so stup1d?!!!!

Okay it's harmful to talk in the dream too did you know that?

Fuckïng ídiot!! I eat. Bath, wash, dance, make love and even get married in the dreams too and guess what? I am still a normal functional, socially accepted, productive, adult in society!!

Small wonder why this country is so backward with stupìd thinking like this

2 Likes

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by yorke1: 6:48am On May 24, 2015
Its not depending on the kind of food you eat. You don't expect to eat "Amala and ewedu" in the dream and still want to be okay.
But when you eat pounded yam and vegetable food, then your sins shall be forgiven you and you village people getting behind you.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by NobleG1(m): 6:49am On May 24, 2015
Every damn thing is spiritual to Nigerians.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by superior1: 6:49am On May 24, 2015
OP like @Ishilove said, it can be spiritual attack and other times an extension of your thought before sleeping. I have laid hands on more than I can count occassions and when I command demons which entered through food in dreams to come out, I get serious manifestation and most times such peeps start vomiting stuffs.
The bible verses you quoted is during a trance and the message was well explained to Peter, they are all symbolic.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by lilmax(m): 6:49am On May 24, 2015
ednut1:
i kissed a gal in my dream last night, is she a witch or am i doomed
she's a witch
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Rilwayne001: 6:53am On May 24, 2015
publicenemy:

Hmmnn... Oboy... You were very lucky... Thank God for the traffic that stoped you from crossing the road...you wouldn't have woken up...that was an attack on ur life. Sometimes I just don't want to believe in spiritual attacks but with stories like this... I really get scared.

The bitter part is, I don't believe in dreams/nightmare. I believe I had that dream because that cousin of mine is a person I so much love, his death came as a shock to me because he died 20hrs after fallen sick from a strange illness.

I do have scary dreams, but its either after watching too much horror film or eating too much food befor going to bed. And ever since I stopped watching films, I hardly dream, except for some that I can't even remember.

My paternal sister once told me that, she doesn't have dream; she doesn't know what dream is all about, that she has never for once had any sort of dream in her life, that when she goes to bed at night, its either she wakes up to toilet in the night or wake up to life the next morning. how about that?
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by omodelesunky(m): 6:54am On May 24, 2015
heard it is bad.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by 2onda: 6:55am On May 24, 2015
Question: Did you have choice to eat or not to eat in the dream?

If Yes, then I think you probably need some food in real life

If no, and the food is something bizarre, then just pray when you wake up and forget about it.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by SAMBARRY: 6:55am On May 24, 2015
Eating in the dream means that you slept hungry or on an empty stomach. Solution is to eat properly to satisfaction before you sleep.

If you don't want to have sex in the dream with a stranger or someone you have been lusting after then have sex. Don't deny your body of certain things otherwise your subconscious mind will do it to you without your consent through dreams

3 Likes

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by kayzeesoft(m): 6:57am On May 24, 2015
Dream isn't a sth one can just handle with a mere hand. Dream tells the past,present and the future in ones life. There are sth certain things that attach to dream, if you had a bad dream and narrate it to person and the person told you that it is good dream, good things will happen to the dreamer otherwise sth bad will happen to the dreamer. There's good and bad in eating in ones dream, depend on what you ate in your dream. There's more to a dream. If dream that someone is praising you in your dream, you must be very careful. It means jealous
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by kayzeesoft(m): 6:57am On May 24, 2015
Dream isn't a sth one can just handle with a mere hand. Dream tells the past,present and the future in ones life. There are some certain things that attach to dream, if you had a bad dream and narrate it to person and the person told you that it is good dream, good things will happen to the dreamer otherwise sth bad will happen to the dreamer. There's good and bad in eating in ones dream, depend on what you ate in your dream. There's more to a dream. If dream that someone is praising you in your dream, you must be very careful. It means jealous and so on
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 6:58am On May 24, 2015
To me, it seems bad having such dream... Meanwhile... I'm an alma mata... Nothing can change the fact that I've dreamt lots of dream... Be it stupid or not... Yet I still live to type this... No shit
!!... Happy sunday people... God dey
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by ifeomaekol(f): 7:00am On May 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

2 weeks after the death of my cousin, I saw him in my dream. He was crying profusely in the middle of the road. I tried to call his name but my voice was not coming up, I tried as much as possible to shout but I couldn't. I became frustrated and decided to cross the road to go and meet him, all of a sudden there was traffic jam and I couldn't pass. He stood up (still crying) immediately and started going into a building that looks like a cemetry, I was still trying to yell his name but I couldn't, then I started crying too.

I woke up immediately. Even though I slept without closing my door that night, but at that moment when I woke up, there was this breeze that carried my cotton up. I was so scared that I felt something running through my head. I immediately took my Quran and started reciting all I know.

Seriously, I've never been so scared like that night. I used to have scary dreams like that but that was the most scary of them all.
wowww, dt ll definitely spoil ur mood for dt whole day. So sorry, keep praying for his soul wenever u remember cos dt drm shows all isn't well wt his soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / Prophet TL Kelvin In Sex Scandal, Sleeps With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.