Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? (61804 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 24, 2015
queebeediva:
go and read your bible or koran and then you will realise that devil is ones Gods angel so devil works in so many diffrent ways just to fuilfill his aim . Note that the mystery of evil is much deeper than can imagin but when you are so close to God he will always protect you from evil harm.

Off course I know but again I say your statement is very false!!! Eating in the dream has no spiritual intonation, stop twisting the bible!!!!! I repeat eating in the dream has no spiritual intonation. Go and seek proper spiritual understanding, pray to the Lord to grant you true knowledge not half baked statements borrowed from less discerning preachers with ulterior motives
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Damur(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2015
Please, Kindly share your most feared dreams and what happened later on!
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Ishilove: 12:35pm On May 24, 2015
ideykwum:
I agree with you! Even the best psychologists agree that dreams have relevance! Sigmund Freud wrote a lot in his book "Interpretation of Dreams"...

Any person with the slightest sensitization to spirituality would tell you that dreams have relevance, and should not be wished away! Sometimes, they act as spiritual pointers to current and future occurrence!

I have a gift...and I reluctantly mention it; the gift of discernment of spirit and dreams. I have known future occurrences through dreams and sometimes, just at meeting someone, I can tell a lot about them. I'd just instantly know private stuff about them.

Two experiences stand out:

1. In my first year at the University, I decided to travel to Uniben from Unical...for a private mission. The night before, I had a very lucid dream about an impending accident. I prayed and stubbornly travelled...but because of the dream I sat near the door of the bus! Sitting near the door saved my life...I and two others survived the accident. I was the only one without a scratch.

2. I dreamt my mother died, and the exact details of it was clear to me! I remember waking up in tears! I called my mother and told her of my fears! She dismissed it, and said God was in charge. She later died in the same circumstances I described years later.

In my opinion, science is man trying to understand the supernatural. There are deeper meanings in life and sometimes we can glean some of it in the guise of dreams.

My wish for all? Dream good dreams! Amen

Interesting...

That's why living a life of dreamlessness is very dangerous. I always feel sorry for people who say they don't dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by hpk(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2015
Dear Witches, i love my beans hot and my plantain soft. thanks
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by rigarmortis: 12:45pm On May 24, 2015
Dmeji4444:
I can remember d day I put a meat in my young bro mouth while he ws sleeping in one afternoon and n I went away, when he woke up to find d meat in his mouth he started crying, wen I returned I tried 2 xplain dat I put d meat in his mouth n he wouldn't listen n he said he actually had a dream dat he ws eating rice n a big meat in a party.
It ws nt a small matter dat day.
He had called mum n dad n both of dem were rushin frm where dey were to home. He had even called d Imam of our mosque crying while talking 2dem on d fone.
Our neighbour had called her pastor. All of dis happened b4 I returned.
Everyone blammed me tho.
N I did dat because he wore my last clean boxer dat day, nt dat he ws going out ooo.
N me won go out dat evening.
I come c d boxer wey I don preserve on him on d bed n me dished food dey shop n dey look am with anger as I dey shop, I dey think of poring him water but later I just put my meat inside his mouth waka comot..

Aswear, this is one of the funniest posts i have read in a long time!

U wan kee person!
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by malvisguy212: 12:50pm On May 24, 2015
otiigba1:
now i am more confused than i was before, anyways i am not very religious thus could not comprehend So any money acquired through lottery is a sin? grin then so which wealth or money is not a sin? And why do "christians"pray and fast always for wealth/money/prosperity? Wouldn't that be a sin too? undecided and if the devil can give false dream how then would one know is from the devil? Can one get the same sort of dream from both sides? (God and the devil) if so how would one know?
any christian who fast and pray just because he want to get rich does not understand the will of God, bible only encourage us to make peace with God and every other things will be added unto us.the bible say this universe is temporary and Jesus advice us to hide our treasure were thief cannot break in which is HEAVEN.

Wealth is a gift from God, sin cannot take your riches, it is your stubbornness that will, I gave you example of Samson, his strength was a gift from God and although he slept with delilah, his strength was still there, it was his stubbornness that make him loose everything.

1 Like

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by mechanics(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2015
Well, it seems u ar confusing urself, eating in d drm is bad n nt a gud dream 4 a Christian, once dat occur, d next thing is to pray.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by otiigba1(m): 1:02pm On May 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
any christian who fast and pray just because he want to get rich does not understand the will of God, bible only encourage us to make peace with God and every other things will be added unto us.the bible say this universe is temporary and Jesus advice us to hide our treasure were thief cannot break in which is HEAVEN.

Wealth is a gift from God, sin cannot take your riches, it is your stubbornness that will, I gave you example of Samson, his strength was a gift from God and although he slept with delilah, his strength was still there, it was his stubbornness that make him loose everything.
ok, you also asserted that one can also get dreams from the devil right? If one gets the same sort of dreams from both sides (God and devil)how would one know which is from were? undecided and what kinda stubbornness do you mean?
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Ishilove: 1:03pm On May 24, 2015
Horlufemi:
most times our dreams are just muddled up nonsense some times our dreams are direct messages and they are symbolic.

eating in a dream means something and not necessarily an attack. anyone telling you its an attack is just saying his/her own. there was I time I didn't really have time to eat, I get home late and I go to sleep tired n hungry. during those times I eat a lot in the dream. n I have stopped since I switched careers.

just wake up and pray shikena you will be alright.

You need to put ur trust solely on God. You need to know that God can never let evil fall upon you even if anything happens to you still trust him. That's how to be a Christian.

Don't let all these pastors feel like little babalawos. Yahweh is the ultimate power and you have direct access to him.

my 2kobo advice.
Use bible verses or remain silent.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by AngelJennifer: 1:11pm On May 24, 2015
What about a young girl being heavily pregnant and about to give birth to a child in a dream, while she is not sexually active. What does that signifies.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by ideykwum: 1:19pm On May 24, 2015
God will heal your current doubts if you learnt to let go! Things aren't what they seem!

Ishilove:

Interesting...

That's why living a life of dreamlessness is very dangerous. I always feel sorry for people who say they don't dream.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Ishilove: 1:23pm On May 24, 2015
ideykwum:
God will heal your current doubts if you learnt to let go! Things aren't what they seem!

What currents doubt, sir?
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by ideykwum: 1:28pm On May 24, 2015
Ma'am, a public forum wouldn't be the right place for this...but if you insist?

Ishilove:

What currents doubt, sir?
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by tonididdy(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I dont have any idea whe he was crying, its really weird embarassed

He wasn't mudered. All I know is that, he died 20hrs after fallen sick
he def was m'd...thus the tears.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by nsiazu: 2:07pm On May 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

2 weeks after the death of my cousin, I saw him in my dream. He was crying profusely in the middle of the road. I tried to call his name but my voice was not coming up, I tried as much as possible to shout but I couldn't. I became frustrated and decided to cross the road to go and meet him, all of a sudden there was traffic jam and I couldn't pass. He stood up (still crying) immediately and started going into a building that looks like a cemetry, I was still trying to yell his name but I couldn't, then I started crying too.

I woke up immediately. Even though I slept without closing my door that night, but at that moment when I woke up, there was this breeze that carried my cotton up. I was so scared that I felt something running through my head. I immediately took my Quran and started reciting all I know.

Seriously, I've never been so scared like that night. I used to have scary dreams like that but that was the most scary of them all.
Brother, Why not try calling prophet Issa to see if He can help?
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by olajonzin(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2015
It's pains me a lot dat most people don't understand dire dreams as meaning..yes it's true dat nt all people dream..bt those who have future will alway dream..cos dat where God will show u where good tinz and bad are abt to happen

1 Like

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by malvisguy212: 2:55pm On May 24, 2015
otiigba1:
ok, you also asserted that one can also get dreams from the devil right? If one gets the same sort of dreams from both sides (God and devil)how would one know which is from were? undecided and what kinda stubbornness do you mean?
1john 1:4
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit,
but test the spirits to see whether they
are from God, because many false
prophets have gone out into the world.
Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that
you be not deceived: for many shall
come …

2john1:7
I say this because many deceivers, who
do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as
coming in the flesh, have gone out into
the world. Any such person is the
deceiver and the antichrist.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by huhmuhyehmi(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2015
hpk:
tell dem bro nd also specify a drink tongue
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by paxonel(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2015
pring:
Pastors will hate u for this, trying to kill thier businesses. If u ever tell a pastor u ate in ure dream ehh, office has just started for ure head.
ahaaahaa ahaa
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Olaone1: 3:49pm On May 24, 2015
hpk:
grin grin grin

me too
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Fraih(f): 4:14pm On May 24, 2015
Gonna dose days I used to be scared when I wake up after eating in the dream, It's a thing of the mind.
When I eat like that, I wake up and I tell myself_My body is the temple of the Lord... And I'm good to go, no cause for alarm, it's when we start fretting that the devil takes advantage of that and we start thinking and believing we have been poisoned.... Nope!. It's a thing of the mind.
Accepted, there are times I almost ate in the dream and I come to the consciousness that I shouldn't especially if it's food offered by a strange person, I mean the one am not familiar with... but then, if I eat in the dream, I let it pass and I do not dwell on it at all.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2015
otiigba1:
no idea, was it not every tribe? Please do elaborate

No idea? So you dont know your own history?
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by 9jatatafo(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2015
otiigba1:
grin grin grin grin nigerians are sanctimoniously Religious, same way they were led to believing that drinking salt will cure EBOLA! grin

And foolishly bathing with warm salt water. Just imagine the sudden death of people in Ondo State after drinking ethanol, the foolish ones were busy fetching water to appease one stupid wooden god.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by temi4fash(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2015
AngelJennifer:
What about a young girl being heavily pregnant and about to give birth to a child in a dream, while she is not sexually active. What does that signifies.

Mehn dats a serious case oo.. it means the person has a spirit husband and been pregnant means she would soon be having babies in the dream. Its a dangerous dream that needs to be taken Seriously.

When these dream begin manifest you would notice that no physical relationship you enter would work, it would always be failure and disappointment upon disappointment, and if you eventually get one man if he is not careful he can lose is life cos u married to a spirit and they are very very jealous anddangerous.

Pls if you are the person pray well oooo...
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Rilwayne001: 4:58pm On May 24, 2015
abuabd:

If hr died 9,he died on fitra. Perhaps its shaytan that's playing with you because that Prophet said sth similar to a sahaba that told the prophet he saw himself running after his chopped head.

Definitely

As regards grandma,what I know abt such dream is that the dead is in good condition.Allah says "And say not of those who are killed in the way of Allah are dead,nay they are living but you can't perceive it" q2vs154. among other Quranic evidences.What I wrote is culled from the "the dreamer's handbook" by al-jibaly
It's Allah that knows best.

Thank you bro. I will download the handbook inshaAllah
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by otiigba1(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2015
9jatatafo:

And foolishly bathing with warm salt water. Just imagine the sudden death of people in Ondo State after drinking ethanol, the foolish ones were busy fetching water to appease one stupid wooden god.
i can understand they are poor but ignorance seems to be a problem too
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Rilwayne001: 5:17pm On May 24, 2015
nsiazu:
Brother, Why not try calling prophet Issa to see if He can help?

Prophet Isa cant help, only GOD can help smiley
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by karkel(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2015
Ma brodaz ad sitaz,God uses dreams to minister to his people to having total victory'over our enemies on the account of Jesus Christ ad Herod his adversary,there are many ways God ministers to his people like vision.....I fear how people d misinterpret things
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Everydaeguy(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

Source - Francistony
lemme correct an impression there,when God instructed peter to kill any animal he chooses in his dream,the animal in question is symbolic,it doesn't mean something edible,God used that vision to tell peter that we are all equal in the site of God,no matter our religious belief,wether circumcised or uncircumcised, prior to that dream,God had told a Roman centurion to send for peter,that he would tell him what to do. accordn to them,the jews and gentiles had notin in common but God wanted to use that medium to let peter know that we are all one in the site of God.and to d ansa ur question,when u think of sometin2much and mayb somhw u cudnt get that in reality ,u'l see ursef in ur dreams with that same thing,be it food or whatever.ve u eva felt so hard b4 u slept n then saw ursef havin fun in ur dreams..these are ur desires dat re recorded on ur subconscious ,every tots n desires r recorded in ur subconscious and wen u finally get ur head to rest,the recorded images wil turn to a motion picture,scientifically there's a reason to that,buh religiously,the subconscious has a way of making u feel satisfied even when u cnt afford it..jst that evil ppl use dreams at times to steal n imprison destinies...#sad#other than that,dream is just another world of endless possibilities
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Everydaeguy(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2015
olajonzin:
It's pains me a lot dat most people don't understand dire dreams as meaning..yes it's true dat nt all people dream..bt those who have future will alway dream..cos dat where God will show u where good tinz and bad are abt to happen
so those dat dnt dream dnt ve future??gbooo??kpachara anya gi o
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Lilimax(f): 10:03pm On May 25, 2015
Ishilove:
undecided

So much ignorance in the world.

@op, in some cases it might just be the mind up to its usual shenanigans. Like fantasising about banga and fufu, and thus when you sleep you dream of it. I know this has happened to me a couple of times.

On the flipside, it is a demonic attack against a person's life, health or destiny. For example, that lady tormented by spirit husband. She only sees this demon whenever she eats in the dream. She prays and this spirit withdraws, but when she becomes careless or prayerless, she eats in the dream once, twice, and voila! spirit husband reappears. What is happening here is the food is reinforcing whatever legality that the demon has in her life, and the lady herself has not been serious about going for proper deliverance prayers.

These dream foods come to pollute one's spirit man, thereby making it more susceptible to satanic manipulation. I will give you another example: a fellow dreamt he ate bloody raw chicken and stepped down with toilet water. After this dream, his life turned to hell for the next four years and it took two weeks of dryfasting and deliverance before his life was renewed.

Some of these dream foods deposit sickness in one's life. A sister I personally know ate in the dream and two days later a painful lump appeared in her breast. After fervent prayers and ministrations where she vomited some strange objects, the lump disappeared as suddenly as it appeared, and till date it has never reappeared. This happened seven years ago.

My point here is that although in a lot of cases it is just our minds/subconscious craving for particular kinds of foods, in MOST cases, it is spiritual pollution.

Feel free to scoff at, laugh, ridicule etc what I have written, but the world is a deeply mysterious place controlled by forces we cannot comprehend. You will not understand until your eyes have been opened.

PS: to the fellow up there who claims he ate a python in the dream, if indeed you are serious, well then, Mr Man, you are in serious trouble. You NEED deliverance.

spot on sis
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by NumberOne2(m): 11:03pm On May 25, 2015
OP, You eat in the dream when you are hungry. Eat WELL before you sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.