Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk (10486 Views)

Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree / PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Adepoju2081: 8:25pm On May 09, 2015
What of this?

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by seankay(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2015
They should have killed the Snake undecided
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Hausa(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2015
jascon1:
not a big one o. The one i killed was about 1 meter
that wasnt a python then
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Hausa(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2015
letsbet:
All this pythons am seeing here are childs play!

Who among you have watched ANACONDA!?!
anaconda is a larger specie than python. And the anaconda snake in that movie was overly exaggerated
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by jascon1(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2015
bi0nics:

Meter?? seriously?
yeah, a meter. I still got the pic in my library. I cud mail it to u if u want evidence. My first strike was the best. I hit the head at the first shot. Am good. I always wear my rubber boots before any confrontation. I got my goggles n a glove just in case it tried to constrict me lol. I was damn ready for the browny that morning. Thank God I did drink the previous night.
I usually use a thin timber about 5cm in diameter. I use it on my rake n I can easily pull it out for emergency strike. Lovely spike at the edge for spearing any stalker who comes too close lol.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by DjAndroid: 8:48pm On May 09, 2015
what of this

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by jascon1(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2015
Hausa:
that wasnt a python then
it was a python brother. Pythons are not born 20 meters long, they grow.

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by highmood(m): 9:03pm On May 09, 2015
I have seen these before now.
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Holywizard: 9:10pm On May 09, 2015
yummiliciouz:
funny how som pple always find somtin dirty to say evn wen its highly unnecessary.. Dude!! Grow up
ur puzzy may be wider dan its mouth
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by hakanai(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:

WHO BE THIS PERSON WEY EVERYBODY D SAY MAK WE VOTE FOR
WHAT IS MISS NAIRALAND ALL ABOUT cheesy (CAN IT ADD TO PERSON CV cheesy)

guy person tire! i check the contestants ehn, more than 80% get issues in terms of appearance. why the trouble. Twaci inclusive grin grin cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by yummiliciouz(f): 10:34pm On May 09, 2015
Holywizard:
ur puzzy may be wider dan its mouth
you 'r indeed a lost cause sir, a pity party shld b held for yhur folks..
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by s3nn2x(m): 11:00pm On May 09, 2015
cool318:
And they Preserved it. Nature conservation & protection only in European countries. If it was in Africa- Nigeria, it will be served to the entire village. smh!!!
Australia not Europe
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Abayor7: 5:09am On May 10, 2015
jascon1:
not a big one o. The one i killed was about 1 meter

υ кιℓℓєɗ α 1meter ρутнση, αηɗ υ тнιηк υ ɗιɗ ѕσмєтнιηg єχċєρтισηαℓ,., #Smh #smh ѕмн нαнαнαнαнαнαнαнα ^_^
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Holywizard: 6:17am On May 10, 2015
yummiliciouz:
you 'r indeed a lost cause sir, a pity party shld b held for yhur folks..
wia u raised in de zoo?
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by jascon1(m): 7:05am On May 10, 2015
Abayor7:

υ кιℓℓєɗ α 1meter ρутнση, αηɗ υ тнιηк υ ɗιɗ ѕσмєтнιηg єχċєρтισηαℓ,., #Smh #smh ѕмн нαнαнαнαнαнαнαнα ^_^
in my village in Nigeria I've killed a somewhat 2 meters viper. And thats the biggest I've ever killed. Bro killing snakes is a dangerous game. I don't think is right to kill them, but they have to stay in the wild to survive. I don't go to kill them in their holes, but let them stay away from my premises. I hate em.
What's the biggest u ever killed?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Nobody: 8:15am On May 10, 2015
cool318:
And they Preserved it. Nature conservation & protection only in European countries. If it was in Africa- Nigeria, it will be served to the entire village. smh!!!

They preserved it cos they have facilities to hold it. If we preserve it, where would we put it? Back where it came from so it can hit back or keep it in our bedrooms? Or a closet will be the best spot?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by SirBlack999(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2015
jascon1:
I saw one at 5am around my house back in
2012 and I killed it. But, some neighbors almost called the cops, so I lied I found it dead right there lol. Tho they r lovely creatures, but I hate snakes.
Lovely creatures? That means u havent met the Cobra or Anaconda.grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by jascon1(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2015
SirBlack999:
Lovely creatures? That means u havent met the Cobra or Anaconda.grincheesy
in the zoo, yeah! In the wild I'll love to meet them with two dozens of Russian magazines and an automatic AK-47 with a bottle of naphthalene sprayer and a GP-5 gas mask. Lol. I'm planning on a trip to the amazon on my next visit to Brazil. I'll keep u posted on my battle with the anacondas

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by SirBlack999(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2015
jascon1:
in the zoo, yeah! In the wild I'll love to meet them with two dozens of Russian magazines and an automatic AK-47 with a bottle of naphthalene sprayer and a GP-5 gas mask. Lol. I'm planning on a trip to the amazon on my next visit to Brazil. I'll keep u posted on my battle with the anacondas
I gotta go with you.I just got a new camera.
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by jascon1(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2015
SirBlack999:
I gotta go with you.I just got a new camera.
haha u go fit stand when u see them? Oh boy anaconda no be here o. Honestly, I'm scared of snakes. But, I wonder why I always love to visit them at the zoo.
Maybe to study how to kill them easy lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by SirBlack999(m): 10:40am On May 10, 2015
jascon1:
haha u go fit stand when u see them? Oh boy anaconda no be here o. Honestly, I'm scared of snakes. But, I wonder why I always love to visit them at the zoo.
Maybe to study how to kill them easy lol
I go fit stand.Atleast u got ur russian magazines and Ak's,i go dey follow you for back jeje.
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by jascon1(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2015
SirBlack999:
I go fit stand.Atleast u got ur russian magazines and Ak's,i go dey follow you for back jeje.
Hahaha... Oh boy! Hmm bros e get the way the snake go take attack fear no go gree u use Ak-47 again o. Na how to run for Ur life o. I like myself cos I get speed for leg. B4 the thing go set to bite I don jump Ur head run o.
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by SirBlack999(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2015
jascon1:
Hahaha... Oh boy! Hmm bros e get the way the snake go take attack fear no go gree u use Ak-47 again o. Na how to run for Ur life o. I like myself cos I get speed for leg. B4 the thing go set to bite I don jump Ur head run o.
Lol,Chioma Ajunwa na my elder sister and Blessing Okagbare na my immediate younger sister.so just imagine who i am.I am ....Usain......
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by jascon1(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2015
SirBlack999:
Lol,Chioma Ajunwa na my elder sister and Blessing Okagbare na my immediate younger sister.so just imagine who i am.I am ....Usain......
Hahaha yeah nice one. Have u ever come face to face with a snake?
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by SirBlack999(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2015
jascon1:
Hahaha yeah nice one. Have u ever come face to face with a snake?
Nope,but i have faced something worse.I lied,the first i confronted a snake was when i was 12,and i was on august holiday.So i was staying with my grandma in the village,i ran back and called her and she came and killed it a stick.It's head was terribly smashed.
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by jascon1(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2015
SirBlack999:
Nope,but i have faced something worse.I lied,the first i confronted a snake was when i was 12,and i was on august holiday.So i was staying with my grandma in the village,i ran back and called her and she came and killed it a stick.It's head was terribly smashed.
perfect. I love smashing snakes head. I target the head. Tho I killed a cobra with a friend back in the days when I visited him at his rural settlement. The cobra was right in his bathroom just underneath the bathtub. Boy was so lucky all along until I came. N saw the dam shiny skin in that dark spot. Brother, first move was to quietly walk out n close the damn door. Asked for machete n a long timber. Friend got an old rubber boot. Back in the days we all got it. Just as if the cobra knew we were coming to attack it was planning a way out. I poked the skin a bit while struggling. Boy cobras are damn fast n smart. It gave me gooselings lol one time. I was lucky i got on a rubber cos it bit my boot n it ran out. No way was I going to let a big meat out run me. My friend reached for the gate n locked it n used sands to fill up the noses. Boy, am open battle field with sticks, stones, fangs and shoves were on the line. My friend got its body really bad with a stick n then my shovel slashed the oesophagus. Cobra turned to a spectacle within minutes. I don't believe in witches and wizards so I didn't study ppl calling names of their neighbors around lol.
I would love another goose pumping encounter like that again. Such a memorable day for me. Like wrestlemania
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by SirBlack999(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2015
jascon1:
perfect. I love smashing snakes head. I target the head. Tho I killed a cobra with a friend back in the days when I visited him at his rural settlement. The cobra was right in his bathroom just underneath the bathtub. Boy was so lucky all along until I came. N saw the dam shiny skin in that dark spot. Brother, first move was to quietly walk out n close the damn door. Asked for machete n a long timber. Friend got an old rubber boot. Back in the days we all got it. Just as if the cobra knew we were coming to attack it was planning a way out. I poked the skin a bit while struggling. Boy cobras are damn fast n smart. It gave me gooselings lol one time. I was lucky i got on a rubber cos it bit my boot n it ran out. No way was I going to let a big meat out run me. My friend reached for the gate n locked it n used sands to fill up the noses. Boy, am open battle field with sticks, stones, fangs and shoves were on the line. My friend got its body really bad with a stick n then my shovel slashed the oesophagus. Cobra turned to a spectacle within minutes. I don't believe in witches and wizards so I didn't study ppl calling names of their neighbors around lol.
I would love another goose pumping encounter like that again. Such a memorable day for me. Like wrestlemania
Lol,wrestlemania? Cool though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) / Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp / Enugu Is One Of Nigeria’s Most Peaceful States, Says Smith, PSC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.