Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,412 members, 7,826,594 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train (39873 Views)

Nigerian Man Deported From Libya Kneels On The Tarmac To Thank God (photos) / Airport Official Catches Man Packaged As Yam Inside A Carton (video) / Accident Kills Nigerian Man From South Africa On 1st December (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by fightforchange1(f): 5:24am On May 10, 2015
Weh yeh deh massa nyame ya food
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by chi4ik4(m): 5:58am On May 10, 2015
this is a real & proudly Nigerian, representing us anywhere & anytime
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by deniyor: 6:04am On May 10, 2015
If its okay to eat in a london train, then he hasn't done anything wrong. I hope he brought a bowl of water to wash his hands too. Or does he plan to wipe his hands on the seats or walk around with pounded yam and egusi on his hands?
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Bollinger(m): 6:15am On May 10, 2015
dajoaneke:
My father use to tell the joke in a song about a Nigerian who went to London for the first time with Garri & soup in his suitcase. He fgound a power outlet and decided to make his Eba.
As Oyibo gather to see Nigerian, they saw white powder become dough like white rock (eba) & clapped
Next he brought out his soup and to their amazement he began to swallow the rock lump after lump
Quickly they alerted the police to stop the black man from committing suicide
lol

Bros, that your story na popular song sang by bright chimezie in the early 80's. Your dad told you a fallacy.
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by MeAboki(m): 6:36am On May 10, 2015
This man, no be Fayose kwa, as na him sabi chop chop anywhere without concern?
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Reference(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2015
And how did he wash his hands before eating and how will he clean up afterwards. Egusi soup for that matter? Hmmm. Weird.
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Reference(m): 7:03am On May 10, 2015
deniyor:
If its okay to eat in a london train, then he hasn't done anything wrong. I hope he brought a bowl of water to wash his hands too. Or does he plan to wipe his hands on the seats or walk around with pounded yam and egusi on his hands?

Hmmm. On the rails tracks perhaps. He has a bottle of water but Egusi soup is not easy to rid without soap.
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Nobody: 7:05am On May 10, 2015
biGPoppaSays:
what's he supposed to be eating?
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by justwise(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2015
khenykhey:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ov7eCjsHjNw/VUxwifXSlKI/AAAAAAABa5o/s3ZyJaTmmrY/s320/1.png[/img] [img]http://4.bp..com/-Z_Qc7_OtZHo/VUxwiX60CGI/AAAAAAABa5s/HOo27xXN3mw/s320/2.png[/img] [img]http://3.bp..com/-e1vcptHiDaQ/VUxwjeLzVmI/AAAAAAABa50/2nH8yqdwmXI/s320/3.png[/img]

Last week, it was a Nigerian woman spotted eating amala in a London train. A video just emerged of a Nigerian man eating what seemed to be egusi soup and pounded yam. Lol…Nigerians for yonda no send again o.

http://www.gistsdaily.com/lol-another-nigerian-man-seen-eating-pounded-yam-in-u-s-train/

Disgusting, the most unhygienic place to eat, what happen to parks or the place he bought the food?

This got nothing to do with being proud of his culture or food, this is pure madness.

3 Likes

Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by timilehing(m): 7:38am On May 10, 2015
Guy don tire of eating thrash
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by otiigba1(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2015
justwise:

Disgusting, the most unhygienic place to eat, what happen to parks or the place he bought the food?

This got nothing to do with being proud of his culture or food, this is pure madness.
yes o! I can Imagine and some times people sitting next to you on the train sneezes and coughs...eeeeww!, if it was sandwhich or burger i would not mind but egusi soup
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by justwise(m): 7:46am On May 10, 2015
otiigba1:
yes o! I can Imagine and some times people sitting next to you on the train sneezes and coughs...eeeeww!, if it was sandwhich or burger i would not mind but egusi soup

How did he wash hand before and after eating? You see all sorts of disgusting stuff done inside train and he is there eating egusi? Culture my backside!
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by SirBlack999(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2015
dajoaneke:
My father use to tell the joke in a song about a Nigerian who went to London for the first time with Garri & soup in his suitcase. He fgound a power outlet and decided to make his Eba.
As Oyibo gather to see Nigerian, they saw white powder become dough like white rock (eba) & clapped
Next he brought out his soup and to their amazement he began to swallow the rock lump after lump
lol
Yea,I know the song.It is a song by an Igbo-Highlife musician;Bright Chimezie.
**....The black man wey dey here is committing suicide oo....**
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by otiigba1(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2015
justwise:

How did he wash hand before and after eating? You see all sorts of disgusting stuff done inside train and he is there eating egusi? Culture my backside!
perharps he just wiped his hands on his cloths (work uniform) he seems that sort of person grin grin grin grin
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Gerrard59(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2015
He should try it in Singapore. The should be a huge fine for eating in public transport.

No wonde the public transport system is cleaner and more efficient in the East(Singapore, Japan, Korea) than the West(Paris, London).

Singapore MRT beat the tube hands down.
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by justwise(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2015
otiigba1:
perharps he just wiped his hands on his cloths (work uniform) he seems that sort of person grin grin grin grin

Oh well....what a shame!
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by abohrandy: 8:25am On May 10, 2015
khenykhey:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ov7eCjsHjNw/VUxwifXSlKI/AAAAAAABa5o/s3ZyJaTmmrY/s320/1.png[/img] [img]http://4.bp..com/-Z_Qc7_OtZHo/VUxwiX60CGI/AAAAAAABa5s/HOo27xXN3mw/s320/2.png[/img] [img]http://3.bp..com/-e1vcptHiDaQ/VUxwjeLzVmI/AAAAAAABa50/2nH8yqdwmXI/s320/3.png[/img]

Last week, it was a Nigerian woman spotted eating amala in a London train. A video just emerged of a Nigerian man eating what seemed to be egusi soup and pounded yam. Lol…Nigerians for yonda no send again o.

/

try this nonsense for Dubai Metro, you go so chop AED200 fine which is like N10000 right now. no drinking, eating or chewing of gum sef on their trains
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Nobody: 8:40am On May 10, 2015
dhardline:

Wow...so you want yo tell me you've not heard that song?well it was sung by bright chimezie.very funny song though
"In the year 1974 I travel to oyibo man country ala bekee ala bekee obodo ndi Oma" according to the song.

1 Like

Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Jarus(m): 8:42am On May 10, 2015
Looks like jaybee3 grin grin

****runs out of thread***
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Jarus(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2015
abohrandy:

try this nonsense for Dubai Metro, you go so chop AED200 fine which is like N10000 right now. no drinking, eating or chewing of gum sef on their trains

Even in their taxis. Was shocked.

1 Like

Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Nobody: 8:46am On May 10, 2015
[quote author=UnknownT post=33584969]bright chimezie's song comes to mind. #police eh! Police, he is committing suicide oh, the black man wey dey here, he us committing suicide oh[/quoti remember that song, ala bekee ala bekee obodo ndi Oma
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Nobody: 8:49am On May 10, 2015
dajoaneke:
lol

yo! I still remember part of the lyrics
"police ehhh,police....one African man is committing suicide ehhh"
cheesy
I Dun old oo...naija all the way tongue
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by jaybee3(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2015
Jarus:

Heheheheheh
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:54am On May 10, 2015
I love real people. Faking it is bad.
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Octaves(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2015
egoldman:

Oyibos eat their burger in public places , why not ours ?
i know. I'm just saying burger is easier to eat its just a snack. But akpu is a bit messier. You require two plates, eat with bare hands and could pour soup on your self if care is not taken. Even if it was fried rice and chicken or some fancy american food (not snack). I would still prefer to find a secluded area or a restaurant and not eat it in an open train. Just my opinion though
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Nobody: 9:14am On May 10, 2015
Jarus:

Ahah

Jaybee is too posh to be behaving like an uncivilised animal.
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by blank(f): 9:17am On May 10, 2015
justwise:

Looks like he was using cutlery not his hands.
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Jarus(m): 9:22am On May 10, 2015
jaybee3:

Heheheheheh

wink grin

Oya confirm joor
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Jarus(m): 9:23am On May 10, 2015
oyb:

Ahah

Jaybee is too posh to be behaving like an uncivilised animal.

Sure. Just pulling his legs lol
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by jaybee3(m): 9:25am On May 10, 2015
Jarus:

wink grin

Oya confirm joor
I be original omo Ibadan so chances of you catching me murdering poundo yam is pretty slim.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) / Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site / 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.