Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train (39875 Views)

Nigerian Man Deported From Libya Kneels On The Tarmac To Thank God (photos) / Airport Official Catches Man Packaged As Yam Inside A Carton (video) / Accident Kills Nigerian Man From South Africa On 1st December (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by justwise(m): 9:25am On May 10, 2015
blank:

Looks like he was using cutlery not his hands.

just zoomed it to have a good look and he is using his bare hand
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by jaybee3(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2015
oyb:

Ahah

Jaybee is too posh to be behaving like an uncivilised animal.

Posh kwa grin grin

Lool
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Nobody: 9:36am On May 10, 2015
jaybee3:

Posh kwa grin grin

Lool

If we could even get you to eat in a train, it would be in the first class coach, and fettuccine Alfredo or how them dey call am. Complete with waiter, butler etal

cheesy
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by chuka5000(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2015
kcynho:
[size=30pt] FRUSTRATION 101,
WAT A HOSTILE WIFE COULD CAUSE
[/size]

Hahahahahahhahha
Walahi ur head dey shake
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Nobody: 9:39am On May 10, 2015
I am just thinking maybe this man had to be at work, got hungry, closed from work, got to an African restaurant, bought the food asked them to package it. Next he hops on this train to take him to his second job. Since he is hungry and still got to get to his office, the only place to eat this was in the train. Also from experience once pounded yam is prepared you have to eat it while it is still hot. Most probably it was a very cold that day. The the poundo would have gotten cold very quickly. And so this guy chose to devour this food quickly.

But if to to say i dey there with am na to grab small meat from him plate grin grin grin
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Nobody: 9:41am On May 10, 2015
I wonder how many of these people cheering this reject from the trading places eating chicken in your Santa Claus suit scene would be happy to be in a vehicle beside this man.

All he is representing is selfishness and inconsideration, classic hallmarks of the nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by jaybee3(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2015
oyb:

If we could even get you to eat in a train, it would be in the first class coach, and fettuccine Alfredo or how them dey call am. Complete with waiter, butler etal

cheesy
See as you just dey wash me this morning

Choi choi fear godoooooo
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Nobody: 9:47am On May 10, 2015
jaybee3:

See as you just dey wash me this morning

Choi choi fear godoooooo

Aunty CC don comot, some one has to do it
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Georgiana12: 11:06am On May 10, 2015
Why are you all applauding this man, you really need to watch the video and see the way he was handling the food, the soup was dripping on his jacket and the floor was messed up, it was annoyingly dirty. How can you put your meal on the floor, so many pets have urinated on that floor. I can't even put my water on the floor on a public transport.

I don't av a problem with the man eating pounded Yam on the train but why can't he put the food in same plate and what happened to using cutlery. His he going to wash his hands inside the plate or lick it till its clean.

With this poor etiquette no foreigner would want to come near our meal cos it looks dirty. If the Chinese pot ray their meals this way , no one would consider eating their food.

1 Like

Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by justwise(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2015
Georgiana12:
Why are you all applauding this man, you really need to watch the video and see the way he was handling the food, the soup was dripping on his jacket and the floor was messed up, it was annoyingly dirty. How can you put your meal on the floor, so many pets have urinated on that floor. I can't even put my water on the floor on a public transport.

I don't av a problem with the man eating pounded Yam on the train but why can't he put the food in same plate and what happened to using cutlery. His he going to wash his hands inside the plate or lick it till its clean.

With this poor etiquette no foreigner would want to come near our meal cos it looks dirty. If the Chinese pot ray their meals this way , no one would consider eating their food.

I can't see the video, do you have a link? That link up there got no video on it
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by otiigba1(m): 11:21am On May 10, 2015
Octaves:
i know. I'm just saying burger is easier to eat its just a snack. But akpu is a bit messier. You require two plates, eat with bare hands and could pour soup on your self if care is not taken. Even if it was fried rice and chicken or some fancy american food (not snack). I would still prefer to find a secluded area or a restaurant and not eat it in an open train. Just my opinion though
makes a lot of sense!
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Georgiana12: 11:38am On May 10, 2015
justwise:

I can't see the video, do you have a link? That link up there got no video on it

Watch "African Man Eats Pou YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdroPJ3crWE nded Yam On The Train In The U.S" on
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Nobody: 11:38am On May 10, 2015
I never knew Nigeria is the only African country that eats amala or pounded yam and egusi soup.

1 Like

Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Chinom(m): 12:00pm On May 10, 2015
At least, he is eating it with his hand. The real way. The lady in the London's metro was using a fork.

1 Like

Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by babamajor: 12:15pm On May 10, 2015
He is only displaying his level of stupidity, let him try dat in d busy trains like 4, 5 6 trains nd see if d cops Wil not be invited to arrest him. It's clearly posted on most trains that u should not eat yl on board.
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by justwise(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2015
Georgiana12:

Watch "African Man Eats Pou YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdroPJ3crWE nded Yam On The Train In The U.S" on

Imagine...doing that in front of his kid, shameless, the wife/partner is even there. Nice family outing..smh
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Subom1(f): 8:27pm On May 10, 2015
justwise:

Imagine...doing that in front of his kid, shameless, the wife/partner is even there. Nice family outing..smh
I just can't deal. What a bush man. This is really embarrassing but funny as hell too grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by justwise(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2015
Subom1:
I just can't deal. What a bush man. This is really embarrassing but funny as hell too grin grin.

grin grin this man has just given poundo a bad publicity
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by afortress(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2015
my pipo... i do the same anytime anywhere... its not.a frustration... its to tell you... i dont play with my food.... if na rice now... that guy no go talk say na frustration 101... nansense...
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by donttouch: 12:46am On May 11, 2015
cuteniva:
yea dtx true.btw,I like ur hair.not as long as mine though tongue

Gay alert!
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Nobody: 3:12am On May 11, 2015
khenykhey:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ov7eCjsHjNw/VUxwifXSlKI/AAAAAAABa5o/s3ZyJaTmmrY/s320/1.png[/img] [img]http://4.bp..com/-Z_Qc7_OtZHo/VUxwiX60CGI/AAAAAAABa5s/HOo27xXN3mw/s320/2.png[/img] [img]http://3.bp..com/-e1vcptHiDaQ/VUxwjeLzVmI/AAAAAAABa50/2nH8yqdwmXI/s320/3.png[/img]

Last week, it was a Nigerian woman spotted eating amala in a London train. A video just emerged of a Nigerian man eating what seemed to be egusi soup and pounded yam. Lol…Nigerians for yonda no send again o.

http://www.gistsdaily.com/lol-another-nigerian-man-seen-eating-pounded-yam-in-u-s-train/

This is so classless
What a bush man
Why would anyone be eating in a public train
Pounded yam for that matter with his bare hands
Tufiakwa!!!

On closer look that doesn't quite look like a train
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by Moana(f): 6:09am On May 11, 2015
Dont know why this has to make headlines because if it were MacD you wouldnt be bothered by it
Re: Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train by dajoaneke(m): 11:23am On May 12, 2015
dhardline:

Wow...so you want yo tell me you've not heard that song?well it was sung by bright chimezie.very funny song though
You make me laugh like a professor. If you didn't understand my first sentence please say so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident / Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site / What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.