Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect (43509 Views)

Professor Obiaraeri & Senator Achonu Fight Dirty On Facebook Over N5m Bribe / Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by ahizih(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2015
We call him Athan one hand, he is one of thr rugged men in Imo, he is a philanthropist though
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by eightsin(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2015
So what happens when a fight erupts in the Senate house. Hope him one arm will b able to defend him.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by ahizih(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:
How this one go take throway chair for house? This is bad business cos I can't even see him scaling the fence with that one hand incase of incasity.
That man u are seein dia is very stubborn,in imo we call him Athan one hand, he is very rich n controls so many youths. Athan is powerful
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by patrick89(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

How come the complete ones are killing themselves in Ladipo, dying in Asia prisons for drug trafficking, sending 419 emails, involve in ritual killings,

Do u have any theory for this
each time you phools come up with these set of allegations, we truncate! Its on record that.
1. Igbos trade together, they help each order more than any tribe, eg if mr okoro is successful in ladipo he will go to the village and bring more people train them and give them money(plenty money) to expand. An igbo man may worth just 2 million, but he will settle his brother with 500000bucks Unlike yorubas, you have to pay to learn work from your oga, as an omose, after you will also pay to "do freedom" after he must have used you as a slave. No food, no accomodation, no freedom. You need to see how yorubas treat their omose! Like rags, like nobody! Less human!. If two yoruba women are selling the same thing at the same place, they will go to different babalawo, do many jujus, fight gossip against themselves. An their men do not have shops, but if you see where they are fighting in their working place, you will shake your head. Unlike igbos, if you come to the market, you won't know the owner of the shops. They accommodate even "Ndi oso ahia"( people who do not have shop and goods). Go to igbolands, if you are rich and you have not done anything for the town, you will and must belong to age grade, village meeting. you are a nobody, you must either build roads, schools, halls etc. On the other side Hausas have few big men that send their many poor people to rear cattle in the bush for them. Their elites are dumping money in UAE living their people in abject poverty.
2. The issue of 419 and credit fraud are mostly known among yorubas! #fact even though some handful of igbos do that but credit card fraud is the main thing that have caged young and old yoruba folks in UK prison. There are thousands of yoruba people in uk prison because of credit card fraud. What about benin prostitution? Let's not go their.
3. Drug pushing, I want to agree that most asia black people drug case are dominted by igbos, but look at it this way. Yoruba top the list of marijuana production in nigeria that is also drug! Which give less money and more damages. Their political leaders are drug kinpings. They even celebrate them, that is why Kashamu chooses tinubu as his role model. Drug cartel is a world wide crime that can be compared to arms dealing! Drug market value is second to only oil and gas. Even electronics and automobile do not come close. So its a big market operated by the very rich countries, and influential people in the world. And some desperate igbo men are tapping into that. So don't make it look like an Igbo thing! If not for drug their would not be jagaban! Asiwaju, fashola and ambode as a governor. The whole of america, europe, middle East and ofcourse africa continent are part of the cartels. If china should kill drug traffickers and leave the arm traffickers they are hypocrist. I'm not trying to justify drug trafficking but making it look like one igbo monster thing is myopic and stupid.
4. On the issue of Ritual killing!! Omo apart from nollywood I dare you to show me 5 empirical evidence to back this up. But on the other hand, in yorubaland, it is only place a native doctor is allowed to move and mingle with anyone, they even have sign posts, that advertise their jobs to the gullible masses. An average imam of a yoruba stock will have juju where he does terrible things. And same goes to their white garment prophets and prophetess. They have their domains very close to the river. They have all manner of religions. Since I was born I have never seen native doctor live and mingle happily with people. This is what can earn you stiff discrimination in igboland. Mr man, in igboland, we have many wonderful communities that are very vigilant and proactive they care about their citizens a lot. Igbos watch their fellow igbos back no matter what! Igbos love their people so much! The only problem here is that they are just carefree! They don't mind renouncing their names, language to embrace yours, but in their soul! "IGBO" is boldly "inscripted"
Igbo people are not cowards!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 9:57am On May 10, 2015
illiad:

You failed ro get the message.
Let's try at times to leave our heart clear of evil thoughts so that it might not get permanently enmeshed in abject negativity.

Sharpen your initiative, its darkened
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by patrick89(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2015
momo22:

Very good point but please tell it to that tribalistc bigot patrick89.
momo morons! You are a bunch of misbehavior!

1 Like

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by patrick89(m): 10:07am On May 10, 2015
UncleJudax:

Lol. I must say he, patrick89, deserves whatever you throw at him. But you should have attacked his persona, instead of doing the same wrong that he did.

Crime knows no tribe/race. All the forms of crime you have listed are perpetrated by all the tribes, the proportions might vary, but they all do it.
you are an easy catch just throw one banana peel you are down!

1 Like

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by vale20: 10:10am On May 10, 2015
Agu Otu Aka ( one arm general)
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by UncleJudax(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2015
patrick89:
you are an easy catch just throw one banana peel you are down!
Hahaha. I sincerely apologise for my inability to understand your latest ranting. grin
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by UnimkeAk(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2015
Igbo man + one hand + wealthy = very*Serious*ritualist

grin grin grin

That's the stereotype !

Don't blame me.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
His wife Aisha Abubakar Achonu was my junior in FGGC Gusau,Zamfara state.

She really a lucky girl

cool

Is your junior a lucky girl cuz she married a one armed man or cuz she married an elected senator or you mean both ?
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by xmich(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:
How this one go take throway chair for house? This is bad business cos I can't even see him scaling the fence with that one hand incase of incasity.
I think you have not seen this one armed people in action,fear themshockedshockedshocked they are more agile than we wey carry to arm once the grab you with that one hand your own don finishgringringrin
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by oneeaast: 10:59am On May 10, 2015
patrick89:
One unique thing about igbos is their "I can do" spirit! Its only in igboland that you will see a handicaped man/ woman successful. You will see crippled men going to school, teaching repairing things. You will see blind, deaf and dump doing one thing or the other, had it been it were in the north or west they will troop to the street begging for arms. Their is nothing like handicap in the east, they ride modified motorcycle.
very sensible comment.
tunex23:
So he donated his right hand to make doe? Occultic things.
very unreasonable comment.

3 Likes

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by illiad: 11:02am On May 10, 2015
gbl01:

Sharpen your initiative, its darkened

Everything is dark to a man whose heart is black.

Get some hypo and do bleach out the darkness of your heart that you may be able to conceive a purer view of life.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 11:05am On May 10, 2015
illiad:

Everything is dark to a man whose heart is black.

Get some hypo and do bleach out the darkness of your heart that you may be able to conceive a purer view of life.

How childish!
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by patrick89(m): 11:07am On May 10, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hahaha. I sincerely apologise for my inability to understand your latest ranting. grin
it wasn't meant for noodle brains! Don't be offended. Your genetic make up must have lost a very important gene.

1 Like

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 11:08am On May 10, 2015
AGU OTU AKA! That's his Nickname
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by UncleJudax(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2015
patrick89:
it wasn't meant for noodle brains! Don't be offended. Your genetic make up must have lost a very important gene.
None taken.
Talking about genetics, I think you have a set of synthetically translated proteins. Hence, a defective grey matter. grin

By and large, you have no atom of human DNA...#superRobot tongue
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by sacora(f): 11:25am On May 10, 2015
Adaezeagu:
And ur tribe hate money abi? We have greedy pple in all tribe.
yea.....but dat of igbos get as e be
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Chuks16(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2015
patrick89:

Chisos
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Magnet101: 12:04pm On May 10, 2015
If you can dream it, you can do it. Dream it then Do it.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by malaria(f): 12:10pm On May 10, 2015
That's the general, sheriff I love this man honestly, he show knows how to share national cake
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Adaezeagu(f): 12:12pm On May 10, 2015
sacora:
yea.....but dat of igbos get as e be
e get as e be hw?
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 10, 2015
How did he lose his arm
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Sylverbox(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2015
rusher14:

I think that's highly insensitive of you.

C'mon man. You were raised better than this
. lipsrsealed
Thank you for giving him a subtle schooling. He made a 'rush' of words.

1 Like

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 10, 2015
If you want to give an autobiography don't leave out the important part.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 10, 2015
Wealth is not about strenght but by divine appointment, if riches are about strenght or having two hand then barrow pushers would have been toping forbe richest individuals
UnimkeAk:
Igbo man + one hand + wealthy = very*Serious*ritualist

grin grin grin

That's the stereotype !

Don't blame me.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by lusciouslex: 12:26pm On May 10, 2015
Fetty Wap of RGF productions with the hit song 'trap queen' whose been No.1 on the U.S billboard for so many weeks now happened to be a one-eyed rapper. It's a welcomed development.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by digitsolution: 1:06pm On May 10, 2015
I do respect this man. This is a challenge to all the so-called able-bodied men out there.

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 10, 2015
@op, that's my uncle

Either called agu otu aka or General cheesy
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Namadobi: 1:10pm On May 10, 2015
ASARI DAKUBO MY HERO

TOMPOLO MY ROLE MODEL

ORUBEBE MY GUY
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by akigbemaru: 1:53pm On May 10, 2015
SENATOR ELECT WITH ONE HAND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of 10 Countries Buhari Visited In 181 Days In Office / Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally / Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.