Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies? (747 Views)

7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies? by Nobody: 6:14am On May 10, 2015
Gd am my fellow romancelanders and a warm Sunday today. I opened up my Sister's Facebook one day and saw many friend requests. This questions goes to the ladies in the house and some guys that knows the answer. Why are there single ladies in the society who are of marriageable age? even though they receive too much attention from the opposite sex( both physical and online).
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies? by ibrokola(m): 6:25am On May 10, 2015
I believe it has to do with the Economic situation of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies? by Nobody: 6:44am On May 10, 2015
bcause generally and according to statistics, women are twice as much as the number of men in planet earth.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies? by Nobody: 6:46am On May 10, 2015
I don't believe there are many single girls.inshort I don't believe your sister is single

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 6:47am On May 10, 2015
Goodmorning

Likelihood MISCELLANEOUS reasons BEST known to the INDIVIDUALS.

Cherlene
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies? by yemmit90: 6:49am On May 10, 2015
Saimeritus:
Gd am my fellow romancelanders and a warm Sunday today. I opened up my Sister's Facebook one day and saw many friend requests. This questions goes to the ladies in the house and some guys that knows the answer. Why are there single ladies in the society who are of marriageable age? even though they receive too much attention from the opposite sex( both physical and online).

To be sincere with you, men are not scarce but the husbands to be. There are many men around who have little or nothing to contribute to their lives except to use and dump them. No sane marriageable age lady reject a serious man who at least have a steady source of income,hardworking,physically and mentally ready for marriage.

meanwhile, the marriageable age ladies(especially the ones above 25yrs) are very smart,experienced and wiser these days. They have strong detective measure in their brains to detect serious men from boys or unserious men.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies? by Basildvalour(m): 6:49am On May 10, 2015
In the last census conducted, it showed that Men are more in number than women

But I'll say that the men have refused to settle down and get these ladies hooked. Rather, they'll want to "chop, clean mouth and run" lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies? by Nobody: 6:51am On May 10, 2015
because of too much attention they receive from guy they tend to forget the real stuff (marriage)
secondary the economic situation is not friendly on side of guys.
lastly, ladies pretend alot, most often they don't know what they want.
statistically and otherwise we have more guys than girls, so I don't see a reason why a serious minded lady who knows what she want will not get married

my 2penny

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies? by alberto2k(m): 6:56am On May 10, 2015
too many single Ladies and am still single undecided
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies? by CountDracula(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2015
D single ladies ar probably dose who are waitin fr Mr. Perfect and dey shud nt worry, Jesus is on His way
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies? by adegunahmed(m): 7:18am On May 10, 2015
ASK THEM.not me.
my sisters are married
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies? by Welrez(m): 8:17am On May 10, 2015
I look forward to the day our society will accept spinsters for whom they are! It's not a crime.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 10, 2015
Cuz of shakara

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Like Disturbing We Guys During Game Time. / Incrediable Crazy Factz / New Condom Changes Color When Exposed To Stds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.