Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends (4461 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DanceVille: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
The way some Nigerian single Ladies are acting and behaving nowadays is so hilarious.They do think it's normal stuffs unknowingly understand that they're only torturing themselves.
Since the society made marriage a do or die affairs.

7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Searching For Boyfriends.
1. Wearing Uncomfortable Clothes

Nigerian single ladies that do have the mind that today today I must catch the attention of guys.Imagine a fat lady wearing a very tight blouse and trouser in the sun and sweating profusely as if she's digging a well.They do wear uncomfortable dresses in order to kill the swag and make guys go 'gaga' at the blink of an eye.

2. Piercing Part Of Their Body

Not only runs girls or prostitute do pierce part of their body nowadays.Some Nigerian single ladies do pierce part of their body especially the nose parts.The pain they go through from being getting pierced is even more than being beaten by Wire.Seriously, are you a fulani or bororo?

3. Bleached Off Their Natural Skin

Many single ladies desperating searching for a boyfriend do bleached off their natural skin.The money they spent to buy those bleaching cream can even help them to buy a plot of land.Later on when they don't have the money to buy the cream again, their face will be a Goat half burnt.

4. Stylishly Putting Their Boobs On Display In Public

I remember a day a lady was flashing her boobs to me on the street.Displaying their boobs as if they're meant for useless things.Who sensible guy would want to marry a lady showing off her private asset.

5. Spending Money On Hair And Jewelleries

Nigerian single ladies do spent their little earned money in order to look pretty and to make sure guys notice them and they might later get a date.A lady that doesn't even has a Three, Two-square meal in a day spends her money on expensive hair and jewelleries.. I pity them! At the end of the day, they will be a sugar cane plant.

6. Travelling From State To State

There's no place in Nigeria that they don't know.Today, from Kwara To Lagos, Lagos To Rivers.Kilode! The amount of the Transport fare they used to travel can even help them to have their own small scale shop.

7. Attending Parties 24/7

This is a thread among them..They are a VIP at every parties in their area.That's their second abode, after their house.At morning, you'll see them, Afternoon, you'll see them, Evening, you'll see them.Even if they end up with a guy at the end of the day, they'll later get dump after the guy has get under her panties.

I drop my pen at this juncture.

Feel free to add yours

List Compiled By
DanceVille

Cc:lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Rexhenrex(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
[b].let me help you contribute and add!

1,Imagine a girl wearing a very short cloth then passing in the midst of guys drawing it down why na? Remember u will attract a guy quite alright, but a type who will only be after those laps u are displaying. there is beauty in dressing decent you don't need to be naked to have a man if not strippers would be married to the richest of men!

2,**tattooing**
remember a runs girl that tattooed her boobs with a butterfly as boys finished handling it, now it looks like a hyena sketch. Piercing aspect i wanna ask pls after 6 ear holes,you pierce nose,belly chai don't forget to pierce your brain also because u don't need it anymore. This will never attract a responsible guy trust me.

3,**bleaching**
imagine Jessica that was as black as my timberland,saw her last week she is now transparent not even fair her own bleaching mehn is out of Africa.or is it rita that has dark parents and siblings but now looks like a Philippine? I don't think there is any black girl in naija again sef.

4,**ready to live with a guy**
,some pretend to be stranded and ask a guy to pass the night at his place but surprisingly after coming fRom work the next day u still meet her,worst is she go up to the extent of seducing to keep him to herself **new flash** u can't keep a guy with sex. And don't come crying after 12 abortions and he marries another lady.

5,using there nudes as d.ps on nL,lemme not mention names sha but them know themselves goodneews e won't work lai lai.

The last thing you should never do is to try to change whom you are just for a guy you ain't sure will marry you,e.g. If u are not the kinda wide type that party,dress indecent,smoke or drink don't do these things to win a man. quite alright he might be attracted yes but marriage forget it,it won't work he can't take a fool to his mom sorry.if u are the good type continue and u will get ur dream man.[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tee59(f): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Really?Well done.
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by dollyjoy(f): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
I have travelled all the states yet no husband,God help me. embarassed
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DanceVille: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
tee59:
Really?Well done.
*Coughs Out*
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by olatunjithomas(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
come op,I suspect this your 7. 7. 7. 7 of a thing.you should be probed
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by olatunjithomas(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
are you kidding me? so you've been traveling all around while I have waited for you all my life.?
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DanceVille: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
In Adekunle Gold's Voice:There's man for every woman.
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DanceVille: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
olatunjithomas:

are you kidding me? so you've been traveling all around while I have waited for you all my life.?
Hilarious.
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
The ladies you depicted don't need boyfriends as much as they need aristos undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by dollyjoy(f): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
olatunjithomas:

cheesycheesycheesycheesy lmaooooooooooo,yes boosadsadsad
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DanceVille: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
olatunjithomas:
come op,I suspect this your 7. 7. 7. 7 of a thing.you should be probed
Like Seriously..
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by uninvited: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
skarlett:
The ladies you depicted don't need boyfriends as much as they need aristos undecided
experience?
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Laveda(f): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Really?

undecided
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
uninvited:
experience?

Yes, with you

Yeye dey smell undecided
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DaZion(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lols.
Na ds one wey common pass.

-VIP on every social media dating sites.
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by joesmarty(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
dollyjoy:

fine girl like you, come let us manage ourselves, am recently single. grin
dollyjoy:

fine girl like you, come let us manage ourselves, am recently single.
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by alecx: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
The ladies who do that are those who don't know their worth...
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by olatunjithomas(m): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy lmaooooooooooo,yes boosadsadsad
oh no, come on here and give me a big hug!!
we can discuss how to go see mummy and daddy in-law later.
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DanceVille: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
Rexhenrex:
[b].let me help you contribute and add!

1,Imagine a girl wearing a very short cloth then passing in the midst of guys drawing it down why na? Remember u will attract a guy quite alright, but a type who will only be after those laps u are displaying. there is beauty in dressing decent you don't need to be naked to have a man if not strippers would be married to the richest of men!

2,**tattooing**
remember a runs girl that tattooed her boobs with a butterfly as boys finished handling it, now it looks like a hyena sketch. Piercing aspect i wanna ask pls after 6 ear holes,you pierce nose,belly chai don't forget to pierce your brain also because u don't need it anymore. This will never attract a responsible guy trust me.

3,**bleaching**
imagine Jessica that was as black as my timberland,saw her last week she is now transparent not even fair her own bleaching mehn is out of Africa.or is it rita that has dark parents and siblings but now looks like a Philippine? I don't think there is any black girl in naija again sef.

4,**ready to live with a guy**
,some pretend to be stranded and ask a guy to pass the night at his place but surprisingly after coming fRom work the next day u still meet her,worst is she go up to the extent of seducing to keep him to herself **new flash** u can't keep a guy with sex. And don't come crying after 12 abortions and he marries another lady.

5,using there nudes as d.ps on nL,lemme not mention names sha but them know themselves goodneews e won't work lai lai.

The last thing you should never do is to try to change whom you are just for a guy you ain't sure will marry you,e.g. If u are not the kinda wide type that party,dress indecent,smoke or drink don't do these things to win a man. quite alright he might be attracted yes but marriage forget it,it won't work he can't take a fool to his mom sorry.if u are the good type continue and u will get ur dream man.[/b]
Thanks bro.

Your points are just like an arrow.
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by olatunjithomas(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
DanceVille:
Like Seriously..
oyeahh!! like everytime you come with a thread, you don't stay below or go above 7, you must be a member of CCC
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by bitchcrafts: 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lol. All these are not sure pointers a girl need commitment... Ladies who seriously wanna get engaged get niggas hooked by assuming fake personalities by behaving too good etal... Bitchees who just wanta fukc , roll and "live the life" ;milking randy men dry if possible go this way IMO.
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DanceVille: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
olatunjithomas:

oyeahh!! like everytime you come with a thread, you don't stay below or go above 7, you must be a member of CCC
Lol!

What's the meaning of CCC?
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by olatunjithomas(m): 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol!

What's the meaning of CCC?
Celestial Church Of Christ.
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Mafking(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
dollyjoy:

With this amount of yansh...
You still no see even panel beater wey go marry you(that your yansh need panel beater )
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DanceVille: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
olatunjithomas:
Celestial Church Of Christ.
Lol!

Celestial wetin? Meee.
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DanceVille: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Lol. All these are not sure pointers a girl need commitment... Ladies who seriously wanna get engaged get niggas hooked by assuming fake personalities by behaving too good etal... Bitchees who just wanta fukc , roll and "live the life" ;milking randy men dry if possible go this way IMO.
Lol!

Your comment gat me laughing.
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DanceVille: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
alecx:
The ladies who do that are those who don't know their worth...
Hmmmmm...
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by AngelAhnie(f): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
I'm speechless...
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by bitchcrafts: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol!

Your comment gat me laughing.
Funny it got you cracked up, essence is if you see it as plain truth. Do you?
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hmm!
Re: 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DanceVille: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Funny it got you cracked up, essence is if you see it as plain truth. Do you?
Nay, I didn't see it as truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow!!! This Is Couple Goals… / This Is Why She Lost Interest In You, Based On Her Zodiac Sign / My Neighbour Just Died This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.