Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil (37632 Views)

Heaven Forbid That The President Dies(or retires)But If So WHAT NEXT? OSINBAJO?! / Nigerians Are Losing Productivity In Search Of Fuel, Buhari Must Act – Ezekwesil / "I Will Accept Any Government Appointment From Buhari" – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by denedene(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2015
can someone tell this woman stfu... I'm tired of goodluck this, goodluck that. we are looking forward to a new regime
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by frank442: 10:29am On May 10, 2015
CountDracula:
See rubbish. She shud jus shut up and go to d kitchen
Ur mama
Manerless idiot
Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by ojeffo: 10:31am On May 10, 2015
Orikinla:
Apparently, you lack the intellect for the intellectual comprehension of what she said in context of the missing Chibok school girls. Calling her an idiot only means you are childish and foolish and those who liked your comment are the real idiots. It is now common practice for non-entities who are even academic and professional failures and non-achievers to come on Nairaland and castigate notable Nigerian academic and professional achievers like Oby and others. You don't even understand how to use tenses, and you are calling someone an idiot? You are intellectually reta-rded.
Ewu Gambia....hv u criticised Ugly Oby for asking for EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE to show her Manlover is corrupt...if not keep ur trap forever shut

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Orikinla(m): 10:38am On May 10, 2015
ojeffo:

Ewu Gambia....hv u criticised Ugly Oby for asking for EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE to show her Manlover is corrupt...if not keep ur trap forever shut
Someone like you would have been my SLAVE in other circumstances. Thank God for the abolition of slavery.

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Trypa(f): 10:39am On May 10, 2015
baybeeboi:
'f cos. But una no d spend now. Abi una no see as Amaechi and GEJ splash Naira notes everywhere?

Dear we dey see am it's just dat the economy isn't improving also
So u will vote plz
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by vega84(m): 10:40am On May 10, 2015
Jst cos them no giv u appointment abi? Mscthewwwww abegi! #vegatalks
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by persius555(m): 10:48am On May 10, 2015
Mrs Oby should please give the outgoing president breathing space. There are other actors involved in the kidnap of the girls, she should equally vent her anger on these people too. Why unleashing your venom on the president alone.Accepted, the president didnt react on time, thereby causing him to incur public condemnation and humilation. On manyother occasions, he had made excellent decisions too e.g his insistence that the state of emergency continue despite calls by northern elders and politicians to remove it. I cant imagine what the entire north east would have been by now if he had yielded. Mrs Oby should please give the president some breathing space, ABEG!!!

2 Likes

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by beyoncausme: 10:48am On May 10, 2015
nicely spoken....

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Funjosh(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2015
It Is Well.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by baybeeboi: 10:55am On May 10, 2015
Trypa:

Dear we dey see am it's just dat the economy isn't improving also
So u will vote plz
of cos....i will, I got my PVC
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by M4gunners: 10:56am On May 10, 2015
Ah Oby again She is no more irrelevant to me after She asked if his former Boss was corrupt or not but couldn't answer it straight.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by blackpanda: 10:57am On May 10, 2015
I think all of u attacking this woman must have some sort of brain disease.
If it was not for her, the issue of the kidnapped girls would have swept under the carpet as if it never happened

Gej govt was one of the most reckless, clueless and useless govt this country has seen.

For those of u condemning oby, hope u or your relatives dont become victims of kidnap, so u know how it feels
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by balee56: 10:58am On May 10, 2015
Just one word for her.... SHUT UP!
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by africanusvu(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2015
The result of neglect of African culture otherwise Bastards arnt qualified. To chalange legitimate sons,Obj and this his Bastard shld give. GEJ a break

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Excellentmind: 11:01am On May 10, 2015
This woman should just go the kitchen and look for something to keep her busy, rather than portraying herself as one who is not subject to the power of unknown.

She should be reminded that it's easier to descend than to ascend.

For Christ sake, she should just shut her wide mouth.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Nobody: 11:03am On May 10, 2015
SHUT UP!!! what did the past presidents do in their own regime? All this fools always picking on GEJ just because he's quiet...monkey
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Nobody: 11:04am On May 10, 2015
Oby should take a rest and stop the whole hypocritical act...
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Nobody: 11:05am On May 10, 2015
Orikinla:
Apparently, you lack the intellect for the intellectual comprehension of what she said in context of the missing Chibok school girls. Calling her an idi-ot only means you are childish and foolish and those who liked your comment are the real idiots. It is now common practice for non-entities who are even academic and professional failures and non-achievers to come on Nairaland and castigate notable Nigerian academic and professional achievers like Oby and others. You don't even understand how to use tenses, and you are calling someone an idi-ot? You are intellectually reta-rded.

Try to read and understand before replying, it will do you good. Equally learn when to keep quiet. You are nothing but a certified idiot! If I was wrong in calling her an idiot, two wrongs do t make a right-you should correct, not insult.you ate a never-do-well and you will amount to nothing if you don't learn to mind your business... Old fool!

I apologize to others my comment might offend, but when people think they're saints and insults people yhey dont know from behind their screen, its annoying. oby is a public figure and her activities are all in front of our eyes, we can criticize if we like. Not one insignificant entity insulting someone he has no idea abt
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2015
Mrs Empirical Evidence, unfortunately I don't share the same view with you about Jonathan and his administration. Your condemnation of this man has passed the elbow. Have you tried to OBJectively compare GEJ's government with your boss's? Must Jonathan also kiss you in public to be a good man? Must you show hate to curry favour. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Nobody: 11:06am On May 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

http://www.informationng.com/2014/07/why-bringbackourgirls-group-is-yet-to-visit-chibok-ezekwesili.html

Google is not your enemy

"One of the leaders" has now become the organizer? English language is not that difficult bro

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Excellentmind: 11:07am On May 10, 2015
Orikinla:
Someone like you would have been my SLAVE in other circumstances. Thank God for the abolition of slavery.

Commenting is not by force, just shut up!

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by SOTNEG(f): 11:09am On May 10, 2015
sinizia:
Shut the fúck up, you attention-seeking political jobber. Shameless old hag who said Obasanjo is not corrupt but yet accuses GEJ of being corrupt. Your likes are everything that's wrong with mankind. Pained because GEJ couldn't give her a job. Pained biatch!!

Yes, GEJ is corrupt. GEJ didn't perform to our expectations. Yes GEJ and his cronies like Diezani and Okonjo-iweala ran this country aground. But you are not the one to open your cesspit tank of a mouth to talk trash. You are no saint. Under OBJ's administration, what did you achieve? You wasted your time there and looted funds, you dumb Twitter bytch!! You are just seeking for attention. I lost all respect for you when said OBJ is not corrupt. You are two-faced political nuisance. Bury your face in shame.

Shame on future leaders like you that forbids people standing up against d errors of those in authority. U like someone even to the point of denying their imperfect nature as humans. The truth remains that dis administration failed God and humanity, it does not matter who or how many times d issue is expressed. If dis administration had won laureates u would not complain of who and how many times it was commended. Stop comparing evil wt evil cos every government has its own challenges and the success depends on the leaders. If dis woman with her pedigree is adjudged to be talking too much, what will be said of a faceless Nigerian like most of you here on Nairaland.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by free2ryhme: 11:10am On May 10, 2015
gbl01:

"One of the leaders" has now become the organizer? English language is not that difficult bro

Google is your friend

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/three-options-bring-back-chibok-girls-oby-ezekwesili/
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by nzeobi(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2015
cutietokunbo:

You should be d one to shut up cos you sound silly. Did George Bush jnr abandoned his people when the military and homeland security failed to act swiftly when American Airlines were hijacked and flew straight to Pentagon and World Trade Centre despite all the world-best available resources at homeland security disposal? No

What did he do? He acted swiftly and assured his people that Americans will never experience such failure at d side of the homeland security again.

In the face of national issue, a president take responsibility for national issues not shifting blames......
You think you are normal but you are gradually becoming insane, where in my post did I say GEJ should abondon the girls.
The governor and the principal are guilty of negligence of duty and conspiracy, its only in nigeria that only presidents is blamed without tracing the root cause of problems.
Use your brain its Gods free gift

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Nobody: 11:12am On May 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

Google is your friend

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/three-options-bring-back-chibok-girls-oby-ezekwesili/

Now, its obvious Google is your enemy. Pls don't bother me again, go and research. She's not the organizer-shes one of their leaders and she was given that because of her perceived political powers. She didn't organize and neither did she start the group
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Trypa(f): 11:16am On May 10, 2015
baybeeboi:
of cos....i will, I got my PVC

LolzZz funny u tnkz dear Don't forget to campaign for mi 'namaste' means tnkz
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by ALGAMISH: 11:17am On May 10, 2015
nzeobi:
I think this woman should shut up until the girls are found.
GEJ didn't handle the issue well, if not the governor of that state who was advised that the area is not safe for exams but he insisted that exams hold there should accept some responsibility.
The pricipal of the teachers also played her part too because when the news broke out earlier before the kidnap I see no reason why she did not dismiss the girls to go home but rather she collected her own children and locked others inside for Boko haram to come and take them away

Gejite!
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by nzeobi(m): 11:19am On May 10, 2015
propofol:

Utter rubbish! The buck stops at the table of the president. He is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF AND THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OR NIGERIA. This is exactly what oby was saying that jesters surrounded the president and he took their advice hook, line and sinker, now he is leaving office disgraced and he would, d go down in history as the worst president Nigeria ever had.
Utter rubbish is when you forget where the problem started from and you jump into the middle to solve it.
The principal and governor played some part due to negligence and carelessness.

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by ALGAMISH: 11:20am On May 10, 2015
nzeobi:

You think you are normal but you are gradually becoming insane, where in my post did I say GEJ should abondon the girls.
The governor and the principal are guilty of negligence of duty and conspiracy, its only in nigeria that only presidents is blamed without tracing the root cause of problems.
Use your brain its Gods free gift

Emergency rule was declared hence Federal Government is responsible
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by AgentPierce(f): 11:20am On May 10, 2015
Cheap popularlity

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by jpphilips(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2015
Donrissy:
Well, to move to the next level, sacrifices must be made. Pres. Jonathan has made the sacrifice of press freedom of which he became a victim. Now every Tom,.Dick and Harry can say any gibberish. Can this woman come out during obj's tenure to attack the government at any slightest opportunity? oh I forgot she's his mistress!!

May God give us life to see how this woman and others criticize the incoming government where they get it wrong.

May 29 should be fast at hand so that Pres. Jonathan can take his leave since he caused the epileptic power supply, bad roads, etcetera that has bedevilled Nigeria since independence.
Happy Sunday

Gani did worse to Obj
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by nzeobi(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2015
ALGAMISH:

Emergency rule was declared hence Federal Government is responsible
You are high in gworo and have made up your mind so no need to argue with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti / Ogun Governor, Abiodun Under Fire For Underrating Obasanjo Before Buhari / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.