Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. (16512 Views)

Why Is It That Every Nairalander Is Active In The Romance Section? / Coolest musical Instrument Every Nairalander Should Learn / The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by CyberWolf: 5:52pm On May 10, 2015
Macelliot7:

Elaborate clearly... Pls..
I'm afraid I can't say more now..you will know more when the war starts..
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by bakila: 5:52pm On May 10, 2015
omenka:
This one na rough play. Not interested, until Buhari takes oath of office. cheesy
I laugh tire
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Djicemob: 5:55pm On May 10, 2015
Badassniggga:
Lemme share few online security tips i use..
Though not perfect, but at least give "whoever's trying to know your identity a run for his money"

1. I registered NL with an e-mail containing false infos e.g phone number, name e.t.c

2. I don't use a single e-mail in registring all my online stuffs. (i have a ton, i don even forget some)

3. This sim wey i dey use browse right now sef is empty, not registered, and e no be my own...

4... I don forget, but i shall update sha..

How do you use a sim that is not registered? undecided
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Scatterboss(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2015
zimoni:

Maybe maybe not. remember he mentioned DSS. Maybe he's a personnel there or not nobody knows. One thing is certain, this website is being closely monitored by the authority.

I remember last year during Divine Invitation by General Chino(The CEO of Chinology Institute), he's asked for someone's e-mail addy if anyone agreed to meet him. It was only Uncle Ilugun that agreed to meet Chino at Palms, but Chino insisted he must send his e-mail address to him so he could communicate with him through the e-mail. Ilugun refused, he said we would be waiting for Chino at The Palms Ikeja, Chino no gree show up.

We later discovered Chino was using the e-mail to check for people's profile on fb and then post their pic in nl. Though he got the first one wrong(eggheader's pics, dem wan use mouth kill Tunde Salami, not sure if that's his name though, until eggheader and his crew attacked back). Last year was the craziest year in nairaland. It was full of fun from jan till dec. From deportation saga to various issues.

Me think, the OP is an hacker or something. There are so many guys who have gone to learn hacking when the picture exposure started last year.

What a funny thread.

Lolzzz.

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by FitnessNigeria: 5:59pm On May 10, 2015
agoadiv:

i knw ur using light magic but am immune...lemme give u a clue....first name starts with S n last starts with D...leggo

STAND?
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by bakila: 5:59pm On May 10, 2015
Kasiem2:
this one u are so scared of people knowing ur real identity, it's like u are not too proud of your real identity
He is likely a big boy.
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by IVORY2009(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
Taylor Rutledge

[size=19pt]how will you send the money to me?[/size]
wrong, Umar Ibrahim.... grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Scatterboss(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin grin No be small thing oo last year but the koko now be say some special forces are undergoing training and by the time they come back, the war is gonna be an apocalypse..I'm afraid it might even consume NL but I don't pray so oo...by the time the war starts, unless you don't log on to net, then you are safe otherwise lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ...I was very angry with the Oodua Insurgents last year because they left the Eastern Command fighters and started attacking civilians..is that not madness? But ...Anyway let me stop here.. cheesy

Noise.

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by CyberWolf: 6:10pm On May 10, 2015
Scatterboss:

Noise.
we shall see..
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by EdCure: 6:13pm On May 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
I'm afraid I can't say more now..you will know more when the war starts..
Let people hear word!

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by SUBWAY101(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2015
Scatterboss:

Noise.

Boss man, I hail baba.

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Texcoco(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2015
Scatterboss:

Noise.
This one is afraid already...

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Chidozieude: 6:16pm On May 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
[s] grin grin No be small thing oo last year but the koko now be say some special forces are undergoing training and by the time they come back, the war is gonna be an apocalypse..I'm afraid it might even consume NL but I don't pray so oo...by the time the war starts, unless you don't log on to net, then you are safe otherwise lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ...I was very angry with the Oodua Insurgents last year because they left the Eastern Command fighters and started attacking civilians..is that not madness? But ...Anyway let me stop here.. cheesy[/s]

Noisemaker grin grin grin

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Scatterboss(m): 6:16pm On May 10, 2015
Texcoco:

Afraid of what? Hehehehehe. You must be a comedian.

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Scatterboss(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Boss man, I hail baba.

I hail too broda.

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Chidozieude: 6:17pm On May 10, 2015
Scatterboss:

Noise.

Boss 1

We salute sir

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Orunto: 6:17pm On May 10, 2015
Na Amebo you be!!!!
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by SUBWAY101(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2015
EdCure:

Let people hear word!

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by CyberWolf: 6:18pm On May 10, 2015
Chidozieude:

Noisemaker grin grin grin

grin I hope you guys are preparing..It's gonna be interesting this time..

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Scatterboss(m): 6:19pm On May 10, 2015
Chidozieude:

Boss 1

We salute sir

General, salute. Much love.

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by CyberWolf: 6:20pm On May 10, 2015
EdCure:

Let people hear word!
you again cheesy..We shall see..
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by SUBWAY101(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2015
Texcoco:

Emenike Jude too is talking, wonderful.

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Chidozieude: 6:21pm On May 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
[s]grin I hope you guys are preparing..It's gonna be interesting this time[/s]..

Shut ur mouth!

You promised to kill me before the end of last year- u are a noisemaker

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Texcoco(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2015
Scatterboss:

Afraid of what? Hehehehehe. You must be a comedian.
Ofcourse with this alternative moniker you must be happy with your false sense of security....Carry on,old man.
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Chidozieude: 6:22pm On May 10, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Emenike Jude too is talking, wonderful.

I am worried for him, the level that guy is smoking weed is disturbing

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by SUBWAY101(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin I hope you guys are preparing..It's gonna be interesting this time..

You have been saying this for long, but its all story. You see that boss up there Scatterboss is the one holding us down. We are always ready.

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by CyberWolf: 6:25pm On May 10, 2015
Chidozieude:

Shut ur mouth!

You promised to kill me before the end of last year- u are a noisemaker
was that why you stopped making noise all this while? cheesy grin I done die.. cheesy
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by xmich(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
Dare me to mention your real name...and you will be surprised how much I know about every Nairalander. Let the game begin.
Oga wakeup frm your unrealistic dream
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Scatterboss(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2015
Texcoco:
Ofcourse with this alternative moniker you must be happy with your false sense of security....Carry on,old man.

Alternate moniker indeed. I only respond to your quote for a reason. I dont reply malnourished kids, enjoy this thread in peace. Yes I am an old man cheesy cheesy

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Chidozieude: 6:26pm On May 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin grin No be small thing oo last year but the koko now be say some special forces are undergoing training and by the time they come back, the war is gonna be an apocalypse..I'm afraid it might even consume NL but I don't pray so oo...by the time the war starts, unless you don't log on to net, then you are safe otherwise lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ...I was very angry with the Oodua Insurgents last year because they left the Eastern Command fighters and started attacking civilians..is that not madness? But ...Anyway let me stop here.. cheesy

And you are not angry with the so called eod when they started putting up pictures of ordinary NLanders?

Typical hypocrite.

Go and ask Dozzybaba, Chukwudi44, tonychristopher how we roll bro embarassed embarassed

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Chidozieude: 6:27pm On May 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
[s] was that why you stopped making noise all this while? cheesy grin I done die.. cheesy[/s]

U are a fool.

Your people know the scores grin grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Texcoco(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2015
Lols,who is hiding comments about Emenike here?...Subway how far?..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The 10 Things You Cant Learn In The Classroom / Breaking: Former IG Chief Sunday Adewusi Is Dead / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families