Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Going To US Is Like Jumping Into Fire - Kashamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Going To US Is Like Jumping Into Fire - Kashamu (569 Views)

Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor / Going To US Is Like Jumping Into Fire - Kashamu / Going To US Is Like Jumping Into Fire — Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To US Is Like Jumping Into Fire - Kashamu by jascon1(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2015
The fugitive senator-elect, Buruji Kashamu, has vowed never to travel to the US where he is wanted for drug-related offences.
Mr. Kashamu, elected to represent Ogun East Senatorial District, restated his claim that he was innocent of the drug charges and had been cleared of same by a British court.
“I am not under any obligation to go to the US to answer the same charges after the true judgement of the British court has exonerated me of the same allegations,” he told Sahara TV in an interview. “Asking me to take the next available flight to the US so as to clear my name is like asking me to jump in a fire – may the Almighty rescue me from it.”

Re: Going To US Is Like Jumping Into Fire - Kashamu by Nobody: 11:14am On May 10, 2015
Dem no born am well,make he try go USA. He shud not fret,uncle Sam is still going to get him.
Re: Going To US Is Like Jumping Into Fire - Kashamu by Nobody: 11:18am On May 10, 2015
He can still be bundled in a bag as usual....

No hope lost...the sinner must not go unpunished
Re: Going To US Is Like Jumping Into Fire - Kashamu by pedel: 11:28am On May 10, 2015
Pa Kasumu, going to USA is a must sir. UK is a different jurisdiction to USA. God who delivered Daniel from the den of lion will deliver you.
If you refuse to go peacefully you will be packed in a crate like Umar Dikko; GMB will have no problem in approving your a*s being shipping off.
On a brighter side sir; you will not need to pay for ticket or need visa; Uncle Sam will take care of everything.
Re: Going To US Is Like Jumping Into Fire - Kashamu by efilefun(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Going To US Is Like Jumping Into Fire - Kashamu by sammieguze(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2015
No sauce?

efilefun:
Lol
Re: Going To US Is Like Jumping Into Fire - Kashamu by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 10, 2015
This man needs to go for summer holiday

(1) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Muazu Sighted In Singapore / Former Gov. Kalu Should Not Join Apc For Betterment Of Igbos!!!!!!!!!!! / Wetin Man No Go See For Naija: See Why This Lawyer Is Threatening Buharia lagos-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.