Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Take On Miss Nairaland Contest And Contestants. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Take On Miss Nairaland Contest And Contestants. (484 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Take On Miss Nairaland Contest And Contestants. by epelumi42(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2015
First, the contest is one based of beauty and intelligence. The emergence of someone who 'll stand as the face of this faceless forum for the some months. While the contest requires personal or second-party nominations and pictures, the length of time spent on Nairaland, the cleverness in comments and topics, evaluation of persons followed should also be considered.

It is imperative to note that the romance section hosts some (if not all) most active members, (a personal opinion) the emergence of the next miss nairaland will be a function of how much support is garnered from the section.

Also, when a competition like this comes up, even the deadliest devil turns into a gentle angel (as a stubborn goat is obedient in the face of food), which is why you should not be surprised when the people who ll normally bash you starts praising you just to get your support.

The contestants are still emerging, and from observation, some candidates seem to be creating a wave than the others for now. I'll try without bias to give a transparent analysis as each candidate emerge.

For starters, I'll start with Twaci.

Updates continue.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Miss Nairaland Contest And Contestants. by Olami90: 1:33pm On May 10, 2015
In d presence of goodies, hypocrisy $ pretence na d make up $ beauty of women na. Mtcheww.

#Still waiting sha
Re: My Take On Miss Nairaland Contest And Contestants. by Brugo(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2015
This will be interesting for those of us who don't know all the contestants.
Re: My Take On Miss Nairaland Contest And Contestants. by write2obi(m): 1:38pm On May 10, 2015
Am here to bash tongue
Re: My Take On Miss Nairaland Contest And Contestants. by Twaci(f): 1:40pm On May 10, 2015
Following smiley
Re: My Take On Miss Nairaland Contest And Contestants. by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 10, 2015
I don`t take part in vanity.
Re: My Take On Miss Nairaland Contest And Contestants. by mekzyjoe(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2015
Vote for Trypa for Miss Nairaland 2015
Re: My Take On Miss Nairaland Contest And Contestants. by Ishilove: 1:49pm On May 10, 2015
I believe there is a thread for this. No duplicates allowed.

(1)

Funny Ways To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend / New Craze In Town- Ladies With Extra Piercings On Their Bodies / Mr Fake Or Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.