Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued (42970 Views)

Never Knew There Are Still Humans In Animal Skin Untill I Saw Dis(snapshot) / Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious / Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 12:29am On May 12, 2015
laykorn:

Oh! I'm sorry they had to stop you. One of my instructors is a very nice female. They almost have nothing to do with each other.

Did you train at home or abroad?

I trained Abroad, I had the energy and I was getting good at it but by "they", I mean sisters and boyfriend cheesy
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 12:36am On May 12, 2015
GoodGovernance:

They still use black board @ your locality? undecided

People like you sef undecided
Likely you have never left your state before. So because I used the word "locals", you assumed I was talking about "village people"? Have you ever seen the phrase American locales?
Anyways, its green board, Even MIT as we speak now uses green boards. Of course, classes uses white boards and labs, green boards.

7 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Dahjhi: 1:06am On May 12, 2015

God punish phcn on my behalf for posting late here..

"" Oh My mum Oh my mum."""
Nurtured 2 Male Warriors from Birth to Age 30 n 28 n still surviving
What would have became of us without you
Even when ur husband lost every hope in the early stage
Even when he thought ur only two boys won't survive the teen years
Even when he abandoned the home for you alone with 4kids
Only coming to check when ur warrior kids will be gone
Even when the government collected ur job when ur first born was in SS2
You never denied your fruits the best u could offer
Even when you dont have clothes on, you offered them the best of education
My mum my mum...
NO ONE ON EARTH AGAIN CAN REPLACE YOU...
#StandingOvationForTheStrongestMumEverLiveth
#MUCHLOVEMUMMYJUMMIE

Plz don't quote a mention of the handle will do
Modified:Pics down

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 1:10am On May 12, 2015
DickDastardly:
Us in Pinsures
U are dynamic. U didn't take the usual story line. Kudos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by dimssy(m): 1:25am On May 12, 2015
wait sef,ao many mothers day do we've in a year...dis d 2nd tym wishin my mum .....

2 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 1:44am On May 12, 2015
dimssy:
wait sef,ao many mothers day do we've in a year...dis d 2nd tym wishin my mum .....

As many times as possible dear, they deserve it..
BTW, the thread is nog just about family, you could discuss work, friends, hobby etc. So bring it on cheesy
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by REMMEI(m): 2:09am On May 12, 2015
cry cry cry cry

If I didn't post on this thread..i feel like thunder will fire me..

2 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 3:24am On May 12, 2015
I love riding, anything on wheels grin

Cars, Bicycles, Skates, anything at all even trailer sef cheesy

Last night, it was too cold to go out so I was stuck indoors embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 3:27am On May 12, 2015
Sorry, double post

Aunty Sambarry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by dimssy(m): 4:44am On May 12, 2015
okay,i av hear,o gentle flyca
flyca:

As many times as possible dear, they deserve it..
BTW, the thread is nog just about family, you could discuss work, friends, hobby etc. So bring it on cheesy
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by toniro(m): 4:58am On May 12, 2015
Adaobi12:

absolutely touched; it is well.
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by mcdokwe(m): 5:04am On May 12, 2015
aflyingbird:
Awww, cute baby, she's precious .

how come no one sees my handsomeness.
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Starieangel(f): 5:33am On May 12, 2015
I love u mum....evn dou we re married women,I still feel lyk ur little gal...God bless u..... Many more celebrations to come.....loving u is lyk food to mysoul....

10 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 6:35am On May 12, 2015
mcdokwe:
how come no one sees my handsomeness.

Lol. Your handsomeness is duly noticed, sir. No cute baby is birth by an ugly father,

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 6:41am On May 12, 2015
flyca:
I love riding, anything on wheels grin

Cars, Bicycles, Skates, anything at all even trailer sef cheesy

Last night, it was too cold to go out so I was stuck indoors embarassed

Darn! You really do have the energy. I tried twice to learn how to do this. I was slammed to the floor twice and I gave up twice. Lol

When I hear 'inline skating', I run. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:01am On May 12, 2015
Dominiquez:
I graduated at 22 with 2:1 in Physics I got a banking job and before I knew it at 25 I was already Managing a unit in a big Oil servicing company. I was paid heavily but my bosses complain of my high salary, after series of threats and abuse by them. I walked away from the company even with their apologies I never looked back.
I started supplying fresh fish to a big hotel, my gf left me, I used my life savings to build a big carwash and bar but I could not get any washer to help me wash d cars, I was doing the washing myself, I was abused, insulted by taxi drivers it never affected my will to succeed.
After a year,an International University offered me a job and also gave me a house coincidentally my official house is opposite a carwash, whenever I look through the window from my bedroom and see those boys washing people's cars under the sun it done on me where the Lord had picked me up from.
God is always faithful

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:22am On May 12, 2015
About my niece, she gained admission to study medicine ,she did it for four years and wasn't successful she transferred to Biochemistry nd graduated, she enrolled for this year's jamb nd still put medicine, I told her dat she should not,she said aunty I love u but dis is my dream, so she went ahead nd God helped her she scored 213, I am praying for her post ume to b successful, I believe in her so much, quite a relentless young lady who recently clocked 25,she's a blessing to me ,sadly she lost her mum at d age of 9, but God has bin keeping her , she secretely told me she would soon settle down , I thank God for my niece, God bless u little angel.....aunt loves u

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by ocelot2006(m): 7:23am On May 12, 2015
AyeeIdris:
I have been taunted with my weight all my life. It took me many years to find my voice and confidence. I did all the fad diets to no effect. My mama said i will always be fat. I should learn to love it. How can anyone love being overweight all their life?
After my baby and crazy weight gain (115kg), i got off my ass and changed my habits. Home workout and a reasonable doable diet, i got down to 85.....
I will always struggle with my weight, but i will never give up and let myself go......

Pls what kind of diet were u on? and how was your excercise regimen like?
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by mcdokwe(m): 7:23am On May 12, 2015
laykorn:

Lol. Your handsomeness is duly noticed, sir. No cute baby is birth by an ugly father,
Lol, now u are talking
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 8:18am On May 12, 2015
kikilove:
These stories are nice and touching.it gives me great pleasure to read them and feel like I know some nairalanders better.nairaland has come to be a place of solace for me,a site I can come to when I need to laugh or just read something and am glad am part of this Nairaland family.God bless u all who have shared ur stories so far and I pray he helps to right all the wrongs. #nairalandfamily
TheFilmmaker:
Hi

I am filmmaker. I don't believe in religion. But I love Isi Ewu & Beer.

Pls tell us a bit more aboout what you do. Picture(s) will be appreciated wink
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 8:21am On May 12, 2015
standd:
..Typing

Waiting.... wink
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by somegirl1: 8:36am On May 12, 2015
mcdokwe:

Come on, me nko?

Lol
You - C4, her - A1

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Precide(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I meant no harm. I said that with good intentions Sir/ma
ok
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by pretydiva(f): 8:52am On May 12, 2015
Dominiquez:
I graduated at 22 with 2:1 in Physics I got a banking job and before I knew it at 25 I was already Managing a unit in a big Oil servicing company. I was paid heavily but my bosses complain of my high salary, after series of threats and abuse by them. I walked away from the company even with their apologies I never looked back.
I started supplying fresh fish to a big hotel, my gf left me, I used my life savings to build a big carwash and bar but I could not get any washer to help me wash d cars, I was doing the washing myself, I was abused, insulted by taxi drivers it never affected my will to succeed.
After a year,an International University offered me a job and also gave me a house coincidentally my official house is opposite a carwash, whenever I look through the window from my bedroom and see those boys washing people's cars under the sun it done on me where the Lord had picked me up from.
m so touched by ur story. God bless u sir. I tap frm ur grace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by MrBenSun: 8:57am On May 12, 2015
and I honestly wish this post won't end....people should keep posting please

okay..so it's my turn...

I'm a Yoruba..born and bred in the North-Central part of Nigeria... I rmbr when i was young wayback then.my parents were separated some months after i was born so i knew no fatherly love. I heard mom married another man when my dad became retired, old and broke; now that's for a woman who as at that time had already given birth to 7 kids..aiye oo (we the two youngest kids were staying with her; my elder sister and i. I later had another stepsister ). I naturally found it hard to mix among my peers because of pesistent derogatory statements often made by my mom..coupled with the fact that I was a 'Nocturnal Ocean Swimmer'; so she beats at the slightest mistake, & do you know what she flogs me with? Electric Blender Conveyor Belt!! Do you know how much that pain that could cause for a 12yo then? My stepsister would taunt and insult me and my mother wouldn't say a word, if i dare do the same, I'd be done for
And it wasnt that i was wayward then, infact because of the flogging, i became very shy and fearful. I dont talk in school,i was scared of the teachers, scared of everybody. I wake up every morning wishing i didn't wake up because all i would get and digest that morning would be insults by my mom of how useless and worthless my dad is..and a very high possibility of being caned again that morning..FOR NO REASON.
Now today, I'm a vibrant & young man somewhat in his early twenties; hale, hearty, up and doing & also a final year student in FUTA..
I later met my Dad, the man has been kicking fine; in his 60s now; ever smiling. My dad has thought me without knowing himself that 'Regardless of how life goes down, it goes on'. I try to make him happy during the holidays; he's the comedian himself.. Anytime i catch him staring at me, he keeps smiling..saying the last time he saw me, I was a toddler..my elder siblings are cool too. Two of them are abroad.

Ever since i met Christ, my life has been transformed, i don't get to think about all those derogatory statements anymore
I later got to realise that all the allegations made by Mom were nothing close to the truth. But i really dont care anymore..it's past

As regards to my mom, i haven't seen her in years, everything about the north reminds of my traumatic childhood experience, so i never want to go there..
She's now famzing me on phone now when she realised she's getting older and in need comfort

Nevertheless, i love her and I've forgiven 'cause i realise..'You may never know the true worth of your parents until they are gone'

.........Peace...........

Pic:: I'm the dude on the left
indeed, God has been faithful

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by mcdokwe(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2015
somegirl1:

Lol
You - C4, her - A1

lol, that@s ok... Na better credit wey person fit use do anything be that

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Thok(m): 9:20am On May 12, 2015
fellis:

I like people.
My best kinds of people are those that are interested in keeping peace and unity and making life easier for others.
I can be completely free and open around such people and that free and open side of me is something I usually keep well hidden from others.
I especially like people that have fought for or are currently fighting for justice and fair treatment of others

Pic of the gym
my kind of person. 1000 likes.
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by mysticgal(f): 9:24am On May 12, 2015
Hello,I love this thread.
Growing up I hated taking pictures because of my weight and believe me through out my secondary school days,I never took a single photo with my friends,classmates or myself and had few friends or just a friend either way.The reason was because,I sweated alot and had body odour.
Fast forward to sometime ago,I still struggled with my weight but not with body odour because I met friends who helped me out of it,but the weight was still my problem till I went for a check up which made me realize that i was overweight and that i needed to excersise. So i started my excersise;I jogged round my university campus everyday,did tummy sit-ups,cut down on junks and increased my intake of fruits.God I was so happy with myself for the first time, i just loved myself instantly,I like taking pictures unlike me and i started going out which I never did like my friends or age mates.
The conclusion of the whole matter is that I now love myself.thanks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Seye25(m): 9:47am On May 12, 2015
Starieangel:
I love u mum....evn dou we re married women,I still feel lyk ur little gal...God bless u..... Many more celebrations to come.....loving u is lyk food to mysoul....
lovely

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 10:23am On May 12, 2015
This thread is a clear testimony of God's love!

Never give up! Your miracle is on the way!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 10:40am On May 12, 2015
Ok I will talk about my Final year in secondary school. There was dis boy I had a big crush on.(Since 3rd term SS2) Most times when he passes I start to fidget. My friends were Beginning To notice this but they were not so sure if I my eyes were on the boy.

Meanwhile I kept dis to myself as a melancholy that I was. I made sure nobody knew. Then dis my friend (very smart) discovered my little secret one day and before I cud say jack the clique have known. They kept making fun of me and saying all sort of annoying tinz to me. they made it clear that the FRESH boi will never talk to me, that I was too abgorish(a school slang meaning local) for him. And truly the boy never even looked at me. So I concluded that maybe I was really way too out of his league.
I had no oda option dan to clear and I also killed dat thing in me dat was making me fall for the niccur(for his mind),tho it was really really hard.

Then two days to our leaving the school, a junior student told me the He was calling me(me ke?). I jejely went to meet him and there he was telling me all sort of things(abi na now he dey wake up,), how he has been dying inside and how he finally picked the courage to talk me (meanwhile his face was down as he spoke). The only reason I didn't slap his other cheek was becuz the locker was blocking. But am damn sure he will never forget that slap.

We still talk tho, but once in a blue moon. He even sent me nice gift during my birthday. Last year............cheers!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How A Mother Tricks Her Baby Into Sleeping / Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day / See Viral Marriage List Causing Commotion On Internet(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.