Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued (43005 Views)

Never Knew There Are Still Humans In Animal Skin Untill I Saw Dis(snapshot) / Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious / Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by SAMBARRY: 8:28pm On May 10, 2015
Babyblues:
After TTC and health issues,he came..
He's driving us mad right now with his endless noise but we are grateful.
I pray all TTC will receive their own bundles of blessing
with his endless noise. Una don flog am abi. Why you con move the camera so close to his face peki peki like that

2 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 10, 2015
Sambarry we no de flog oo cheesy cheesy
I don shout taya,him papa don shout,the boy just cool small.
His head dey like football for d foto abi?hehehehehe.I hope his brain go big reach that size.
From next month na naughty corner.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by mcdokwe(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2015
the story behind the name... loading

I named her Miracle...

When she was concieved, a lot of people from unimaginable quarters said she was better off aborted, making doom predictions and suppositions saying how we wouldn't pull through due to financial challenges and all that, hmmmm.... a lot of evil reasons.. but we were prepared to take the storm and we came out fine, She is very beautiful, loved and wanted by all... everybody claiming one thing or the other when if they had the final say, "she was was just blood that could be flushed away"

kai!

I have never known a happier time than holding her in my palms and having a laugh with her... Needless to say that everything was laid down to see to her smooth arrival, stressless and in ways it could only be God...

She would be 1 in 5days
I am such a lucky dad,
to have a girl like her
that of all the fathers in the world,
she belongs to me
My Miracle

138 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by SAMBARRY: 8:38pm On May 10, 2015
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Babyblues:
Sambarry we no de flog oo cheesy cheesy
I don shout taya,him papa don shout,the boy just cool small.
His head dey like football for d foto abi?hehehehehe.I hope his brain go big reach that size.
From next month na naughty corner.. grin
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by bigtt76(f): 8:41pm On May 10, 2015
OK good and what have you gained? Likes? #mtscheeeeeeeeeew tongue

SAMBARRY:
done undecided
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by SAMBARRY: 8:45pm On May 10, 2015
bigtt76:
OK good and what have you gained? Likes? #mtscheeeeeeeeeew tongue

more common sense which is far more greater and worthy than 1 million likes

and if you think I'm posting for likes, you've got another thing coming tongue

mtshewwww back to sender tongue

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by bigtt76(f): 8:49pm On May 10, 2015
Hahaha... nor take am fight joooor it's all fun. Have a lovely week ahead. kiss nor return de kiss o!

SAMBARRY:
more common sense which is far more greater and worthy than 1 million likes

and if you think I'm posting for likes, you've got another thing coming tongue

mtshewwww back to sender tongue

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by SAMBARRY: 8:51pm On May 10, 2015
bigtt76:
Hahaha... nor take am fight joooor it's all fun. Have a lovely week ahead. kiss nor return de kiss o!

smiley same to you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by bigtt76(f): 8:54pm On May 10, 2015
Awwwwww so lovely and totful . I appreciate Happy Mothers day to you too.

SAMBARRY:
smiley same to you smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On May 10, 2015
AyeeIdris:
I have been taunted with my weight all my life. It took me many years to find my voice and confidence. I did all the fad diets to no effect. My mama said i will always be fat. I should learn to love it. How can anyone love being overweight all their life?
After my baby and crazy weight gain (115kg), i got off my ass and changed my habits. Home workout and a reasonable doable diet, i got down to 85.....
I will always struggle with my weight, but i will never give up and let myself go......
wow from 115 to 85? That's a big achievement if you don't know. You need to celebrate it and like you said, never let yourself go.

8 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 10, 2015
When I was growing up, I felt ignored a lot and didn't get someone to talk to about how I felt. My sisters were my friends but we didn't touch the boy areas, so I was misled a lot. Perhaps if I'd spoken up earlier I wouldn't have made some mistakes.

I got pregnant at 16 just after SSCE, and I knew what it meant. I hid it from my parents until I was 6 months gone and I couldn't keep up with chores anymore. I thought about having an abortion but I didn't even know where to start.

Somehow, my mom found out and I didn't deny. I'm sure that's the saddest day of her life. I told her I'd like to leave home for another town to have the baby. After I left, I wrote a letter to my dad to inform him. In his reply he told me he cried so much because he never thought his baby would derail but he would always love me. I could have died because coupled with hormones and all that letter touched me.

My parents were supportive all through, told my siblings not to blame me, bought all baby things and paid for ANC and delivery in the town I was.

Sadly, my father died that year, but not before I'd begged him for forgiveness. My mom confirmed to me that he said he had forgiven me, and he believed I could still make something out of my life.

My mom continued supporting me, pushing me and motivating me.

Today, I am a graduate, married, my son is 10 and I have a daughter too, overall it's a perfect climax.

I couldn't have done it without my parent's love. If they had sent me away or decided that since I got pregnant then my life was over, where would I be today?

I couldn't be a runs girl in school because I always remember where I'm coming from. Besides the stretch marks on my stomach are an emblem I've worn ever since to remind me that there's the correct time and place for things to be done.

Quite an epistle, just thought to share.

The pix attached is my hubby and I. I'll take it down soon.

116 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by cococandy(f): 9:37pm On May 10, 2015
So touching cry
mollytinrox:
When I was growing up, I felt ignored a lot and didn't get someone to talk to about how I felt. My sisters were my friends but we didn't touch the boy areas, so I was misled a lot. Perhaps if I'd spoken up earlier I wouldn't have made some mistakes.

I got pregnant at 16 just after SSCE, and I knew what it meant. I hid it from my parents until I was 6 months gone and I couldn't keep up with chores anymore. I thought about having an abortion but I didn't even know where to start.

Somehow, my mom found out and I didn't deny. I'm sure that's the saddest day of her life. I told her I'd like to leave home for another town to have the baby. After I left, I wrote a letter to my dad to inform him. In his reply he told me he cried so much because he never thought his baby would derail but he would always love me. I could have died because coupled with hormones and all that letter touched me.

My parents were supportive all through, told my siblings not to blame me, bought all baby things and paid for ANC and delivery in the town I was.

Sadly, my father died that year, but not before I'd begged him for forgiveness. My mom confirmed to me that he said he had forgiven me, and he believed I could still make something out of my life.

Today, I am a graduate, married, my son is 10 and I have a daughter too, overall it's a perfect climax.

I couldn't have done it without my parent's love. If they had sent me away or decided that since I got pregnant then my life was over, where would I be today?

I couldn't be a runs girl in school because I always remember where I'm coming from. Besides the stretch marks on my stomach are an emblem I've worn ever since to remind me that there's the correct time and place for things to be done.

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 10, 2015
Nice one Mollytinrox.
Nice one I say kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by rofemiguwa(f): 9:43pm On May 10, 2015
To the strongest woman I know,my pillar. She singlehandly trained all of us when her husband left her yrs ago with liTtle kids, she tuk dose little gals and made them strong women.

Mum I love u more than words can describe. Its because of u, we are standing today.

Hapy mothers day sweet mother

68 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by SAMBARRY: 9:51pm On May 10, 2015
Such a beautiful happy looking cutie wink

some people just run their mouths like say na them dey create babies angry

if you had listened to them will you have had such a sweet little girl smiling at you. .maybe you will have even been regretting when you see other people's babies Smh. You for shun them. I hate such utterances angry
mcdokwe:

I named her Miracle...

When she was concieved, a lot of people from unimaginable quatres said she was better off aborted, making doom predictions and suppositions saying how we wouldn't pull through due to financial challenges and all that, hmmmm.... a lot of evil reasons.. we were prepared to take the storm and came out fine, She is very beautiful, loved and wanted by all... everybody claiming one thing or the ther when if they had the final say, "she was was just blood that could be flushed away"

kai!

i have never knoen a happier time than holding her in my palms and having a laugh with her... Needless to say that the everything was laid down to see to her smooth arrival, stressless and in ways it could only be God...

She would be 1 in 5days
My Miracle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by SAMBARRY: 9:54pm On May 10, 2015
I want to cryyyy cry
mollytinrox:

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by SAMBARRY: 9:57pm On May 10, 2015
smiley

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On May 10, 2015
She's pretty. smiley
mcdokwe:

I named her Miracle...

When she was concieved, a lot of people from unimaginable quatres said she was better off aborted, making doom predictions and suppositions saying how we wouldn't pull through due to financial challenges and all that, hmmmm.... a lot of evil reasons.. we were prepared to take the storm and came out fine, She is very beautiful, loved and wanted by all... everybody claiming one thing or the ther when if they had the final say, "she was was just blood that could be flushed away"

kai!

i have never knoen a happier time than holding her in my palms and having a laugh with her... Needless to say that the everything was laid down to see to her smooth arrival, stressless and in ways it could only be God...

She would be 1 in 5days
My Miracle

2 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 10, 2015
At a very young age, I joined a martial arts class around home that taught judo, taekwondo, and karate. I so much loved it and I put everything I could into it as a kid and there was nothing I wanted much in life as I did a black belt around my waist. But after I got my second belt, we moved away from where we lived. I couldn't go to the dojo anymore. I stopped to train for years but I still longed to be in a dojo again.

Finally, after almost a decade, I found a dojo which offered only taekwondo for so much money but my dreams of becoming a martial master must come true, I thought, so I joined.

Recently, I had to join a new club in the National Stadium. The stadium is a very long way from where I stay. I leave home before 6am on our training days and still have to run long distances every week to keep in shape.

So, last week, I got a red stripe on my brown belt and that means I'm almost a belt away from my black belt.

*first from left*

27 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 11:17pm On May 10, 2015
@laykron wow. congrats sir.
I did kongfu /taiqi training for about a year but I stopped. They said I needed to be a "girl"
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 11:19pm On May 10, 2015
Lemme reshare my initial story.

I was registered as an English student but soon after starting school, I discovered it was different. I love my school, the people, the teachers, my supervisor is a very nice man too. But its difficult for me because professional courses require technical terminologies and explainations. My professor is not competent in English and I've just learned the new language for two and half years. So proper communication is hard. BTW all my project colleagues are locals.
Huh!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Onegai(f): 11:22pm On May 10, 2015
smiley

9 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Ngokafor(f): 11:25pm On May 10, 2015
cococandy:
Eya that old thread is gone?

Ok like I was saying. Today is the first Mother's Day of my life (where some folks considered me a mother and sent me Mother's Day flowers. Awww). It's kind of a big deal for a 'small' girl like me. grin

New beginnings. Beautiful times now, Better ones ahead.

...@coco,i love your flowers,but i like the Mercedes more cool..hehe..

..by the way,i think that is why your haters are dying with envy and jealousy..

...their abject poverty is all the more evident..lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Ngokafor(f): 11:26pm On May 10, 2015
...@op nice thread..will post mine soon smiley
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Ngokafor(f): 11:29pm On May 10, 2015
mollytinrox:

...Awwwww!!..so touching..
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 12:19am On May 11, 2015
Ok let me share mine.
Sorry I can't get too personal because of some psychiatric patients on Nairaland that might use the info against me someday so just something short and simple.

What are the things I like?
I like people. grin
And I like helping people.
If I could put my hands around everyone, everybody and give them a big comforting hug I would do that smiley
My best kinds of people are those that are interested in keeping peace and unity and making life easier for others.
I can be completely free and open around such people and that free and open side of me is something I usually keep well hidden from others.
I especially like people that have fought for or are currently fighting for justice and fair treatment of others, people like Nelson Mandela, Abraham Lincoln and Chimamanda Adichie. I won't call them role models because I don't want to have a role model but they have done things that I admire and hope to do similar in future.
Other than people, I also like drawing, or doing artwork in general, sight seeing, researching and discovering new things and eating.
Yes, eating. That's one of my favourite activities as well grin and not just any food. I love very sweet or very spicy/ peppery food.
Unfortunately that means I have to spend quite some time working out and trying to remain in shape. I registered in a gym to help with the staying in shape business. So far so good, I love the place and have met some interesting people there including this guy that always goes to the bicycle behind me whenever I use the elliptical training machine just so he can stare at my butt while I'm running on it embarassed embarassed ............grin

Pic of the gym

9 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by cococandy(f): 12:20am On May 11, 2015
. Onegai, done
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 12:29am On May 11, 2015
Modified
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by netotse(m): 12:34am On May 11, 2015
Growing up, I desperately wanted to be "among", to be part of the cool kids, I think a couple of them recognized that and I remember when in secondary school someone filled my name as person that wants to feel among by force or something of that nature, the thing pained me die... grin

Fastforward a few years, I look back and wonder why I felt the need to be part of the in crowd back then, I run into some of the folks I used to hang around and I'm like...na so I mumu reach? grin tongue, nothing or no one is as cool as they all seemed in my head back then. We're all humans, different in our own unique ways. (plus a lot of them are short sef tongue)

I've lived many parts of the social spectrum, I've been bullied, I've bullied people, and I've been bullied (in that order). I've tried to feel among, I've also been one of them people that they talk about, wasn't particularly interesting sef. I've been the shy reserved type, I've morphed into the rude and crazy say-what's-on-my-mind-no-matter-what type, now I find the shy guy is closer to who I really am (but my mouth is still sharp sha grin).

In the end, I find if you're yourself people are likely to find you more interesting to be around than if you keep trying to be someone they would like and if people meet you and don't like you it's their cup of tea. Give everyone their due respect.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Onegai(f): 1:46am On May 11, 2015
cococandy:

Mental beautiful picture kiss

Thanks. We are walking around here now. Very beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by remsonik(f): 1:49am On May 11, 2015
Lemme share a bit

I took a savings plan last year and it wasn't convenient for me but I really needed to save as my job was a contract job.
This year I got admission for my masters in another city and I have to resign from work. I looked back and I was grateful I took that savings plan denying myself of luxuries every girl needs. My savings matured last week and getting the amount in my account will really help me to settle down in this new place.
I will also revive my business so as to have a steady source of income.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Viral Marriage List Causing Commotion On Internet(Photo) / My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife / Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.