Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued (43025 Views)

Never Knew There Are Still Humans In Animal Skin Untill I Saw Dis(snapshot) / Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious / Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Reading through this thread makes me sober embarassed.

That love for family remains the strongest and should never be broken, I love my Parent and Siblings whole heartedly. Love Conquers it all kiss

2 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 2:37am On Oct 12, 2018
So just now, I sent some IELTS materials to the printer I didn't know my supervisor sent some drawings to the same printer at the same time with me. (my village pipu o shocked).

I went to the printer to pick my stuff and he was there, his own was rolling out first embarassed ( I stood small, his own kept rolling out.

Guess I was in trouble. I didn't want him to ask me what I was printing embarassed

Then he said, “Flyca, mine is quite a bit, go and come later”.

Two mins later, he smiling towards my desk, handing my dovuments over to me! “Yours, right?”. Then smiled away. grin

Thanks boss, you are the best! kiss
I know that if it were a Nigerian boss, I will prolly be in trouble.

5 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by DeeMain(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
DanjaNinja:
Dear Mum,

They said you were beautiful.
They said you were kind.
They also said you were very nice.

They tell me stories of how you would host the entire family - brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties, cousin - for Sunday Lunch: Jollof Rice with Secret Sauce and Chicken. They say till this day, no one does Jollof Rice any better. They say every Christmas, you would make clothes for everyone - you were a fashion designer. Sadly i dont remember any of it for you died three years after i was born.

Three years. I was three years old and my sister- your last child, was one, when you passed away. How is it that i lived within you for nine months, lived on your milk for four months, gave you endless sleepless nights for several months and yet, I don't remember you? I have searched the deep recesses of my memory, every nook and cranny stiil, i cant find you. I don't know what you sounded like or what your touch felt like. I've seen your pictures but it feels like we never met. I would have preferred growing up with you and i know you would have wanted the same but life had a different plan for us. God knows best they say.

There is something uniquely irreplaceable about a mother's love they say. No matter how another tries, its sadly not the the same. But mum, wherever you currently are, i want you to know that your sister - Aunty G, whom i call mum has done an excellent job. If she had not told me she wasn't my biological mother, i wouldn't have known any better. She loved my sister and i like her own. There were no preferential treatments - whatever she gave her kids, we got - even better in some cases. She made sure we never felt your absence and i must confess she succeeded. Mum, I had an amazing childhood. Kai i was stubborn o. Not troublesomely stubborn but curiously stubborn. I was always curious and wanted to know more and i was a certified trouble maker - chai, dem flog me well well...lol. Life has been good to me, i attended good schools, made amazing friends and i have so much to be thankful for.

Why am i writing this Mum? I just want the world to know that true love, Love that knows no preference nor self-interest,still exist and it can be learnt. I have seen it, your sister lived it. So it saddens me to see people suffer in pain cos they lost their mothers. We saw no pain. God, through your sister made it so. I pray that she lives long enough to experience the fruits of her love and sacrifice. If i don't take care of her, mum, biko, wherever you are, "KNOCK ME". Knock me with the spirit of Gratitude cos i would be ungrateful not to reciprocate your sisters love. Please know that i will forever love you, i will forever miss you and i will forever be grateful for the love that you shared with those who lived with you.

P.S: I want to use this medium to encourage everyone to look beyond ethnicity, religion and race in loving your neighbor as yourself. All we need in this world is love, patience and understanding. We are not perfect but we can help those around us if we try.

One Love My Pe,ople.

You made me almost shed a tear. I just holla m with alacrity. Thanks for sharing. There are still good people in this world.
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 2:17am On Nov 28, 2018
Last week, my boss went out on an errand during work hours. Then he posted on the group chat what do we want him to bring back for us ( as in edibles nah) wink

Many people fruits, drinks, blablabla.
I wrote .... “chicken and chips please”
He brought fruits though and we ate.

Today he came to work and handed me a bag of chicken grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Gboliwe: 2:33am On Nov 28, 2018
A nairalander needs urgent financial help. Please follow this link and help as you can.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

Nairaland link: https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 28, 2018
flyca:
Last week, my boss went out on an errand during work hours. Then he posted on the group chat what do we want him to bring back for us ( as in edibles nah) wink

Many people fruits, drinks, blablabla.
I wrote .... “chicken and chips please”
He brought fruits though and we ate.

Today he came to work and handed me a bag of chicken grin
Nothing chinese no go give my people.
This thing fit be dead chicken.
Ndi a g' egbukwa mmadu ooo.
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by pocohantas(f): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
flyca:
So just now, I sent some IELTS materials to the printer I didn't know my supervisor sent some drawings to the same printer at the same time with me. (my village pipu o shocked).

I went to the printer to pick my stuff and he was there, his own was rolling out first embarassed ( I stood small, his own kept rolling out.

Guess I was in trouble. I didn't want him to ask me what I was printing embarassed

Then he said, “Flyca, mine is quite a bit, go and come later”.

Two mins later, he smiling towards my desk, handing my dovuments over to me! “Yours, right?”. Then smiled away. grin

Thanks boss, you are the best! kiss
I know that if it were a Nigerian boss, I will prolly be in trouble.

Lol, but some Naija bosses are nice na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 1:44am On Dec 06, 2018
Orange orange, orange persimmon and orange knife. Good morning pals kiss

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Amopeekun(f): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
Good morning, good night. Just wanted to say 'thank u' for the thread. Do have a wonderful weekend ahead.

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 12:45am On Jan 08, 2019
I'm just so annoyed with this people (people of this country) this morning. Really really annoyed now. They are too mechanical, too programmed. ZomBs maybe.

Okay, so our staff bus picks up staff point A to G. I join them every morning, sometimes at point C, sometimes at point D (mostly D though).

This morning, I rode bicycle to point C, and found them driving off. I called immediately that they should hold on that I am behind them. Before they picked, they had started driving off. I told them I can see the bus that they should wait. I was still on the bike.

Biko is it not to pack and wait? I was just behind them in a bicycle, for Christ's sake! Then they told me that they are waiting in point D! Point D is about 7 mins drive from point C. 15 mins by bicycle maybe. And 20mins because of winter wind. Imagine if they had just stopped briefly to pick me from point C-0.1. But no, he can't stop because he (a human being) is programmed to stop at C and D. Just so annoying! angry

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 4:01am On Feb 14, 2019
I just saw our cleaner in the office using toilet brush to brush the hand washing basin. cry

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by uchman(m): 7:36am On Feb 14, 2019
flyca:
I just saw our cleaner in the office using toilet brush to brush the hand washing basin. cry

Really?
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2019
uchman:

Really?
Yes o. Very disgusting, but it is well.
Hope your day is going fine. You are welcome to share what is goingvon around you on this thread smiley

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by dFroshie(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nice thread

Wish more contributions come in

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Viral Marriage List Causing Commotion On Internet(Photo) / I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.