Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) (19703 Views)

What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari / Photos : Members Of Yoruba Council Of Elders Visit Jonathan At State House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by Mization(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2015
Leaders of the Northern Elders forum made a courtesy visit to President elect earlier today.

Pics from the meeting below.

Cc: Lalasticlala

Photo credit: GMB campaign office.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by dhorlipizzu(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2015
I dedicate this ftc to all the olosho wey dey nairaland.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by temitemi1(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2015
What's all these meeting all about self undecided undecided undecided. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by Mogidi: 7:50pm On May 10, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by otijah(m): 7:50pm On May 10, 2015
What is all the fuse abt this lalasticlala, what's so special abt him sef?
Temitemi1 its seems like u are always alerted. Each time a topic is abt to hit FP

5 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by Pavore9: 7:51pm On May 10, 2015
Hmm..
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by mentorandfriend(m): 7:51pm On May 10, 2015
I'm so sure my vote for GMB will not be in vain. Anyone still hating on the General should please rise up and support him. When he performs incredibly in office, we shall all benefit as a nation. We are a nation on the rise. The world knows we're the next big economy emerging.

God bless our outgoing president, GEJ.
God bless our incoming president, GMB.
The labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by lilprinze: 7:52pm On May 10, 2015
I hope they are now happy that power has finally returned back to the north.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by Archilouis(m): 7:52pm On May 10, 2015
Alignment taking place...

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by kellyval16(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2015
Its a big boost to GMB's transition,sai baba
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 10, 2015
temitemi1:
What's all these meeting all about self undecided undecided undecided. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
lol..before you can understand, you need to see your VET DOCTOR to lend you brain...ape

18 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by femmy2010(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2015
Good for them.
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by LagosBoi2(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2015
The people's General. I can't wait for you to take charge of this great nation

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by musb92yahooco: 7:53pm On May 10, 2015
Proud to support our hardworking president elect

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 10, 2015
Can there ever be any thing like Southern Elders? Yorubas and Igbos would never agree on anything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by donbrowser(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2015
The next meeting should be with Pope John Paul. Let may 29 just come and go
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 10, 2015
cyprus000:
Any guy who does 2 and 3 is a learner..#fact#

[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[size=13pt]this is a girl who possesses all qualities.
A lady ought to have and has proven it,beyond reasonable doubt.
[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]INTELLIGENCE[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MANNER'S[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]DIPLOMAT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]BEAUTY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]LEADERSHIP WITH HUMILITY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]HUMOUR[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]RESPECT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MISS NAIRALAND(SANDRAHNAUB)[/size]

[size=15pt]seeing the PDP(people deceive people) and APC(aproko people's congress) going on in this contest...na joke oo!grincheesy

Due to my selfless service to humanity and my enviroment.
I have decided to project TRANSPERENCY,ACCOUNTABILITY,INTELLIG.ENCE
,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
Viod of FAVOURITISM,ETHNICITY,MARGINALIZAT.ION and DISCRIMIMAT.ION.
which has been playing out,in the campaign.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

[size=13pt]your PVC(keypad) is your power,do not let them rig you of your opinion.[/size]

>>www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

[size=13pt]Signed:[/size][size=15pt]MANAGEMENT[/size]

www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub
cheesy
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by efilefun(m): 7:55pm On May 10, 2015
Hope they are there to discuss about the way forward of the nation
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 10, 2015
Northern elders?

Are they still relevant in todays politics?

Its well.
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by Aromas: 7:56pm On May 10, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Northern elders?
Are they still relevant in todays politics?
Absolutely Yes!!!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by phransix147(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2015
Everybody seems to be visiting this man... Don't know what my Father is waiting for! Mtcheeeew...
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by bosschinalu(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2015
Does it show good governance?
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by bobcharly(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2015
ok...it is expected of them...
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by Elslim: 7:56pm On May 10, 2015
hu b twaci
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:57pm On May 10, 2015
Good for him,...BTW....
VOTE: T-TRANSPARENCY!
VOTE: W-WELL-BEHAVE!
VOTE: A-ACCOUNTABILITY!
VOTE: C-COMMON-SENSE!
VOTE: I -INTELLIGENCE!
VOTE FOR CHANGE!
VOTE HUMBLENESS!
VOTE HUMILITY!
VOTE TWACI FOR MISS NAIRALAND2015.
WATCH OUT FOR CHERLENE2016.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by free2ryhme: 7:58pm On May 10, 2015
Where are the Eastern Elders grin

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 10, 2015
cyprus000:
Any guy who does 2 and 3 is a learner..#fact#

[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[size=13pt]this is a girl who possesses all qualities.
A lady ought to have and has proven it,beyond reasonable doubt.
[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]INTELLIGENCE[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MANNER'S[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]DIPLOMAT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]BEAUTY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]LEADERSHIP WITH HUMILITY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]HUMOUR[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]RESPECT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MISS NAIRALAND(SANDRAHNAUB)[/size]

[size=15pt]seeing the PDP(people deceive people) and APC(aproko people's congress) going on in this contest...na joke oo!grincheesy

Due to my selfless service to humanity and my enviroment.
I have decided to project TRANSPERENCY,ACCOUNTABILITY,INTELLIG.ENCE
,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
Viod of FAVOURITISM,ETHNICITY,MARGINALIZAT.ION and DISCRIMIMAT.ION.
which has been playing out,in the campaign.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

[size=13pt]your PVC(keypad) is your power,do not let them rig you of your opinion.[/size]

>>www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

[size=13pt]Signed:[/size][size=15pt]MANAGEMENT[/size]

www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub
grin
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by kennydee05(m): 7:58pm On May 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by Aromas: 7:58pm On May 10, 2015
temitemi1:
Bros election don over now u still dey campaign?

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by free2ryhme: 7:59pm On May 10, 2015
For sale
Re: Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) by princdebola201(m): 7:59pm On May 10, 2015
Shoutout to the General of all Generals wish u a successfull Tenure.. You re My ROLE MODEL..!!!! You re one of a kind..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From 74th Birthday Parade For Pres. Buhari Today / Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP / Army Ends Operation Python Dance In The South-East - Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.