Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) (43904 Views)

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by steveben7(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2015
vimi:
smiley
let the truth be said, dis guy dey find wetin him go use kip body n soul together on this his stewpid adventure n d mumu geh sef dey follow follow am for nyash. dguy is too sharp 4 ma lykin, dat geh fit don get belle sef

Modified

thats cute

Some pple jus write 4 writing sake if u dnt av meaningful contribution y nt jus read and move on
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by fireforfire: 10:22pm On May 10, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL cool cool

wats all dis hero hero rubbish u post always
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 10, 2015
steveben7:

Some pple jus write 4 writing sake if u dnt av meaningful contribution y nt jus read and move on
Nincompoop, finally ur elder brodva posted correct statement for u. Lol undecided
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by kenoz(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2015
Okay... You're well come back to the game of trekking madness.
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by zwar: 10:24pm On May 10, 2015
deanoffaculty:
We are tired of trekkers.......we need people are can do something different. Something like 'Meet the man who summersaulted from Lagos to Abuja'.......or 'meet the man who did frog-jump from Enugu to Abuja'
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; ROTFL...This has got to be one of the funniest posting on Nairaland this year....D[color=#770077][/color]ude, i love your post mehn...you are damn funny...one of the people that make Nairaland such an interesting place to visit at all times...

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 10, 2015
That's normal. She went to collect more pads incase...
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by brownlord: 10:31pm On May 10, 2015
[size=15pt]IF I HAD KNOWN THIS TREKKING ( NEW MADNESS ) WILL BE PROFITABLE AS IN HAVING THIS KINDA GIRL AS TREKK MATE.

I SWEAR I FOR DON START MY TREKK SINCE FEBRUARY 14

PLEASE I WANT TO START MY TREK TOMORROW, I NEED A PRETTY GIRL AS TREKKING MATE.[/size].

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by hisawesomeness(m): 10:32pm On May 10, 2015
Inside car?

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 10, 2015
Didn't you hear that Fayose would soon go to jail.

temitemi1:
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by AreaFada2: 10:37pm On May 10, 2015
vimi:
smiley
let the truth be said, dis guy dey find wetin him go use kip body n soul together on this his stewpid adventure n d mumu geh sef dey follow follow am for nyash. dguy is too sharp 4 ma lykin, dat geh fit don get belle sef

Modified

thats cute

grin cheesy
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by dollyptosh(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2015
deanoffaculty:
We are tired of trekkers.......we need people are can do something different. Something like 'Meet the man who summersaulted from Lagos to Abuja'.......or 'meet the man who did frog-jump from Enugu to Abuja'
grin grin grin
This is funny.

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by eleko1: 10:42pm On May 10, 2015
VicKYROTEX bia come see fraudster ooo embarassed shocked grin.Isn't dis a daylight robbery undecided.Why she nor trek reach am for there now? I dey suspect dem trickster(trekker oo).Nah wen IYANGBALI go trek go back to Somaila undecided
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 10, 2015
How wil a full grown Man nd a gal be trecking together in d bush!!! Dere must be forces of attraction btwn d 2 of dem na... #naija sef!!
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by kieskies(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2015
I saw these guys in auchi today.. wish them all the best

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by kaylad1(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2015
She quit @ Lokoja then re-join @ Auchi.
What happens to the distance between Lokoja and Auchi.
Is it a must they treck?
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:51pm On May 10, 2015
anonimi:

Like all these guys

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
They are all betrayer,there is no patrotism in Nigerian politics,PDP is equal to APC minus baba one chance

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Odaveboy(m): 10:54pm On May 10, 2015
brixton:
Lol they had to enter inside Auchi? I thought it's a straight trek to Otuoke?That area of Auchi is not the route to Otuoke. Or sight seeing is allowed?
at all......dats poly road!!!.......na inside town
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2015
temitemi1:
pls who's dis
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by agabaI23(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2015
bettercreature:
I'm beginning to like this guy,he is a die hard fan and very faithful to himself unlike those who only speak up when their stomach is full(barcanista)
He had his reasons, he is a strong man, he knew you guys would call for his manliness but he went for his convictions. This is the kind of man we need. There is no proof anywhere that he asked for any protection.

You people should let him be abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by wolesmile(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2015
temitemi1:

Wow!!!! So you are a clueless, motherfucking thug!!!
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:58pm On May 10, 2015
eleko1:
VicKYROTEX bia come see fraudster ooo embarassed shocked grin.Isn't dis a daylight robbery undecided.Why she nor trek reach am for there now? I dey suspect dem trickster(trekker oo).Nah wen IYANGBALI go trek go back to Somaila undecided

cheesy cheesy you wicked o. How you want make she trek go meet am for where he dey? E go waste time na. Dem no dey lie o, na real life event o. I dey[b][/b] follow them for twitter, so so interesting.

Iyangbali, go begin her own this week no worry. Somalia awaits her grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by sketcherJ(m): 11:02pm On May 10, 2015
all is well maybe dis is wat i would soon do..

if embarassedall is well maybe dis is wat i would soon do..

if
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by themodernman: 11:03pm On May 10, 2015
ndcide:
I have every reasons to doubt this trekking. that girl does not look like someone who trekked. Body go tell you something na.....

Her family understands the game she's up to the more reason she was allowed to continue.

some things just don't add up in this trekking.

well, its non of my business

What game is she up to? I guess she just went to tell her family that the guy is safe & married....

Let's hope the guy is mature enough to keep things on a platonic level....but the guy's wife get patience no be small...she shouldn't have allowed that cos I won't allow that for my wife oh! Imagine them trekking by the bush all alone & konji just hol 2 of dem...na to enter bush sharperly nah...what if the girl gets raped by bandits on the highway. Its just too risky to me sha.
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by eleko1: 11:06pm On May 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy you wicked o. How you want make she trek go meet am for where he dey? E go waste time na. Dem no dey lie o, na real life event o. I dey[b][/b] follow them for twitter, so so interesting.

Iyangbali, go begin her own this week no worry. Somalia awaits her grin grin
make I dey follow dem too.Abeg,nor let IYANGBALI knw,she fit go kidnap dem now undecided sad
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by harry509: 11:09pm On May 10, 2015
dealeh:

[img]http://gltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/75_2.PNG[/img]

Gloria had quit when she and Oladele arrived Lokoja from Abuja because of her family. She has sotrted things out with her family and has now rejoined Oladele in Auchi. More pics from her excited announcement on Twitter after the cut.

[img]http://gltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/1_Capture.PNG[/img]

[img]http://gltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/7_Capture.PNG[/img]

http://www.gltrends.com/lady-trekking-otuoke-gej-back-mission-photos/
na she sabi now, who snd am? I av geodge of d jungo boot 4 her.
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by stigman(m): 11:15pm On May 10, 2015
bettercreature:
Its a crime and its only done in Nigeria!you should create a new party if you dont like your party not to switch side,that's called betrayer in my diction

What would you call Amaechi, Atiku, el rufai, kwankwaso, shitima, rochas and co
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by brixton: 11:16pm On May 10, 2015
Odaveboy:
at all......dats poly road!!!.......na inside town

That poly road is not along benin/Abuja expressway
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 11:28pm On May 10, 2015
eleko1:
make I dey follow dem too.Abeg,nor let IYANGBALI knw,she fit go kidnap dem now undecided sad

I no go allow am, I dey guard them. angry

@OladeleNihi and @Gloria_speaks smiley
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by duni04(m): 11:29pm On May 10, 2015
Please someone should shoot these jobless attention seekers on d way to otueke. Bloody waste of space undecided
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Osirimononaye(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2015
bigtt76:
Na prick ability na husband did one de look for? grin
what are u saying
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2015
themodernman:

What game is she up to? I guess she just went to tell her family that the guy is safe & married....

Let's hope the guy is mature enough to keep things on a platonic level....but the guy's wife get patience no be small...she shouldn't have allowed that cos I won't allow that for my wife oh! Imagine them trekking by the bush all alone & konji just hol 2 of dem...na to enter bush sharperly nah...what if the girl gets raped by bandits on the highway. Its just too risky to me sha.

I dont think they treck at night.
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:49pm On May 10, 2015
bigtt76:
Na prick ability na husband did one de look for? grin
See d way U dey call prick lyk say na recharge card! U nor knw say dt prick fit gv U bed rest for nine months?or fit mk U sing or shout even mk U insult urslf wen on action?so pls respect our level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister / Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons / Justice Walter Samuel Nkanu Onnoghen Was Suspended Based On Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.