Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo (4002 Views)

This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign / Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by EMANY01(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2015
vicadex07:
I used to have this girlfriend that usually made it a point of duty for her to position me "accordingly" on the bed when we are about sleeping. She always maintained that a man is supposed to be in a certain position (whether right or left, I have even forgotten sef since we are no more together) when sleeping with his girl on a bed. I never took her serious cos it simply doesn't make any sense to me...and now someone comes up with this again
Mtcheew

lovely17:
May be this mumu opdoesn't know the meaning of right hand man

3ace:
But OP, I don't really see any basis for comparison here because in all the other pix you compared with GMB & Osinbajo, there was an INTENT to take pix. It would have been fair if you provided that of the duo similar to their western counterparts. I stand to be corrected here anyway.
AbuuUsaamah:
OP, your curiosity can only be satisfied through rational reasoning; thinking like a sane person. You have to force your brain to think, even if it doesn't naturally want to.
Is there any rule that says it must be so? If none, then why the fuss? If yes, then it's simple.
In all the pictures where the senior individuals are on the left, can't you see they deliberately posed for them?
The pictures in which PYO is on the left were not deliberately posed for. Simple!!!

I have never liked this genbuhari character on nairaland previous posts of mine can attest to that but I have to admit that for the first time in a long long time if not forever.
The op provided evidence of his assertions but all of you just waived it away without thinkin about it (typical of you party freaks who engage in endless e-fights over based on party without a detailed consideration of the issues).
What the OP pointedd out is a rather serious issue for those conserned with protocol.
The evidence he provided shows a consistent breach and disregard for protocol.
The protocol is simple:Whenever/Whereever an individual in authority(RANKING) sits ,stands walks or goes, the surbodinate of the man/woman who Rates(or RANKS) immediatly after Him/Her SITS,STANDS AND WALKS(in the case of walking a step or half a step backward) ON THE LEFT OF THE RANKINKG INDIVIDUAL.
Don't ask me for source or evidience because as someone said on nairaland yesterday,"GOOGLE DOES NOT CHARGE".
Look through every picture taken of IBB ,ABACHA,OBJ and even YARADUA and their respective second on command(s) and then re-evaluate your arguments.
The second ranking person is ALWAYS POSITIONED LEFT OF THE RANKING INDIVIDUAL in any circumstance so the issue of "delibrate pose" or "intent" will never come up.
I still think gen buhari guy is a nut case though but even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by browneyes7(f): 10:10am On May 11, 2015
3ace:
But OP, I don't really see any basis for comparison here because in all the other pix you compared with GMB & Osinbajo, there was an INTENT to take pix. It would have been fair if you provided that of the duo similar to their western counterparts. I stand to be corrected here anyway.

Exactly ma thought....
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:22am On May 11, 2015
For un-posed informal pictures generally I don't think the protocol is expected but the frequency in which VP-elect is being photographed on Buhari's right hand side, in these informal photos is about 90% of the time.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-gUcJYvJx8Qg/VKmv477IEFI/AAAAAAABL28/_ZlhOieHDp0/s1600/buhari1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/aregbesola-osinbajo-buhari-apc.jpg[/img]

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Prof-Yemi-Osinbajo-Muhammadu-buhari-Speaker-Aminu-Tambuwal.png[/img]
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:38am On May 11, 2015
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:34am On May 11, 2015
hehehehehehehe, i will not be part of this kind of dumb opposition.

anyway i was never a member of the pdp but a supporter of Jonathan
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Babacele: 4:17pm On May 11, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Op,stop smoking Osogbo weed. Not good for your health.
Jack don't tell me you did some lab experiment on O' gbo grasses in d past. Lols!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Reply I Got After I Chat Up With Donald Trump.. / Re: Functions Of Nigerian Peace Corps For Objective Comparison / BREAKING!!! Empty Stadium As Buhari Storm Enugu (LIVE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.