Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo (4000 Views)

This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign / Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:06am On May 11, 2015
It has not escaped me that generally speaking when two people are photographed or present themselvesto public event , the post senior individual is normally on the left and junior on the right side.

[size=18pt]So when Osinbajo is photographed with Buhari one would expect him generally to be on Buhari's left hand side; right?

wrong![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2267810_cbcsppwwoaibntq_jpeg58f8dd47fd2a6aada75227a4d0251446

[img]http://leadership.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/buhari_osinbajo-500x300.jpg[/img

1 Like

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:22am On May 11, 2015
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by kodded(m): 1:28am On May 11, 2015
undecided

na weed cause this one ?

9 Likes

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:33am On May 11, 2015
People can create iranu out of nothing sha. Mschwew

6 Likes

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by ceemac: 1:42am On May 11, 2015
I just wan post... meanwhile

I

dey

come

back.

1 Like

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by ceemac: 1:43am On May 11, 2015
I just wan post... meanwhile

I

dey

come

back.

1 Like

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by bighead1(m): 2:42am On May 11, 2015
Right had man he is, and there he stands his ground.

3 Likes

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Danhumprey: 4:03am On May 11, 2015
Jklue007:
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.
Another robot on the loose. Smh. Temitemi1's long-lost fraternal twin brother.grin

2 Likes

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by economia: 4:14am On May 11, 2015
GenBuhari:
It has not escaped me that generally speaking when two people are photographed or present themselvesto public event , the post senior individual is normally on the left and junior on the right side.

[size=18pt]So when Osinbajo is photographed with Buhari one would expect him generally to be on Buhari's left hand side; right?

wrong![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2267810_cbcsppwwoaibntq_jpeg58f8dd47fd2a6aada75227a4d0251446

[img]http://leadership.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/buhari_osinbajo-500x300.jpg[/img

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Tundeiab(m): 4:15am On May 11, 2015
That show that the vice might end up taking up the mantle of leadership...

I am not insinuating any thing o....
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by vicadex07(m): 4:32am On May 11, 2015
I used to have this girlfriend that usually made it a point of duty for her to position me "accordingly" on the bed when we are about sleeping. She always maintained that a man is supposed to be in a certain position (whether right or left, I have even forgotten sef since we are no more together) when sleeping with his girl on a bed. I never took her serious cos it simply doesn't make any sense to me...and now someone comes up with this again

Mtcheew
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by lovely17(m): 4:45am On May 11, 2015
May be this mumu op doesn't know the meaning of right hand man
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Motolank: 4:46am On May 11, 2015
Ok

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by 3ace(m): 4:51am On May 11, 2015
But OP, I don't really see any basis for comparison here because in all the other pix you compared with GMB & Osinbajo, there was an INTENT to take pix. It would have been fair if you provided that of the duo similar to their western counterparts. I stand to be corrected here anyway.

1 Like

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by lanicky(f): 4:54am On May 11, 2015
#IMOV# the picture is okay.
Osinbajo prefer the left sit.....cos it won't stop money from entering into his account. grin

Btw.......pls, VOTE TRYPA & MZLAUREL AS THE NEXT MISS NAIRALAND.
THEY'RE BOTH BEAUTIFUL, INTELLIGENT, CREATIVE, COOL AND HARDWORKING..
#TRANSFORM NAIRALAND WITH YOUR VOTE# winksmiley

HERE'S A LINK TO THEIR PROFILE..

https://www.nairaland.com/Trypa
https://www.nairaland.com/MzLaurel

Muuaaaaaah! Thanks. cool
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Dollar101(m): 5:01am On May 11, 2015
Suspicious
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:18am On May 11, 2015
some people and their picky nature. adding sentiment to irrelevant things.
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Mrval20(m): 5:44am On May 11, 2015
@OP, If you paid attention to little details like this in your school days, or your everyday life, you would've been an extraordinarily successful being.... Not saying you aren't though, just saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by YoursGEJ(m): 6:13am On May 11, 2015
Is this joblessness or what? See what Abba Moro has caused

1 Like

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nimblemind(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2015
Mr Op, GMB will provide jobs for the jobless youths.. So just hold on a little,you hear?

2 Likes

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by haxorDelite(m): 6:39am On May 11, 2015
whether he stays @is front,back,or left all I know is buhari is d presido and osinbajo is d vice-presido

Shikena!!!!
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Hammefeez: 7:14am On May 11, 2015
You try oooo @OP

meanwhile..... Nairaland Mode should stop anti-Osun.
Nobody is seeking election here! If you cant see positive atleast dont encourage negative!
#Stop
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:41am On May 11, 2015
OP, your curiosity can only be satisfied through rational reasoning; thinking like a sane person. You have to force your brain to think, even if it doesn't naturally want to.

Is there any rule that says it must be so? If none, then why the fuss? If yes, then it's simple.

In all the pictures where the senior individuals are on the left, can't you see they deliberately posed for them?

The pictures in which PYO is on the left were not deliberately posed for. Simple!!!
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by LMAyedun(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2015
Funny!

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by baslone: 8:06am On May 11, 2015
VP Positioning?

Like seriously? shocked

Is this the form of opposition we are expecting?
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by alotofgrace(m): 8:17am On May 11, 2015
It's part of the change undecided
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:19am On May 11, 2015
Op,stop smoking Osogbo weed. Not good for your health.

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Randerl: 8:20am On May 11, 2015
MODs can we move the thread/topic to the JOKES SECTION of NL. thankx
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:30am On May 11, 2015
[size=50pt] keep Calm

Vote Maureensylvia
Miss Nairaland 2015

She will stand by Buhari's left side. grin www.nairaland.com/maureensylvia [/size] Source: www.nairaland.com/maureensylvia
Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:33am On May 11, 2015

Re: Curious Positioning (for Photos) Of VP - Elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:33am On May 11, 2015
Buhari and Osinbajo didn't pose for those pictures, they're snapped by photographers without their knowledge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Reply I Got After I Chat Up With Donald Trump.. / Police Arrests Man Trying To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge (photo) / To Fight Food Poverty In Nigeria, Give Women Equity In Land Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.