Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How To Know When She Wants To Dump You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know When She Wants To Dump You (1163 Views)

When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know When She Wants To Dump You by LILEBUBE(m): 6:22am On May 11, 2015
Some guys have believe in all this training a girl of a thing, one thing am telling guys is that when you are doing this type of thing just keep on doing it that you want to help the girl, don’t do it because you want to marry her, in this case we have only but one powerful reason why you should not train a girl because you want to marry her, and that is nothing but love, we have so many other reason oh, but Love is the most crash guys use to have in this type of case
CONTINUE AT
http://nobecrime.com/2015/05/lifestyle-the-risk-of-training-a-girl-for-future-marriege/
Re: How To Know When She Wants To Dump You by blackwall(m): 6:28am On May 11, 2015
Ftc
Re: How To Know When She Wants To Dump You by sinaj(f): 6:32am On May 11, 2015
post it here nau undecided

gud morin errione smiley
Re: How To Know When She Wants To Dump You by mzellsx(f): 6:36am On May 11, 2015
sinaj:

gud morin errione smiley
good morning
Re: How To Know When She Wants To Dump You by Nobody: 6:49am On May 11, 2015
mzellsx:
good morning
I like your lips
Re: How To Know When She Wants To Dump You by rawpadgin(m): 6:54am On May 11, 2015
dump me?
real dude don't get dumped
as soon as we start noticing funny behaviors, we drop em girls like its hot
Re: How To Know When She Wants To Dump You by stan241(m): 7:05am On May 11, 2015
There is no need formulating a list for something such as this cus unless uve been heavily blinded as a mugu in "love", the signs will always be there
Re: How To Know When She Wants To Dump You by donbenedict(m): 7:08am On May 11, 2015
sinaj:

gud morin errione smiley
lol I am hector.. Shhhh... Lalasticladinho banned me.. He forgot i joined nairaland before him and some super mods..
Re: How To Know When She Wants To Dump You by africandictator(m): 8:39am On May 11, 2015
op why have you forsaken me.this your offence is punishable by ********
Re: How To Know When She Wants To Dump You by sinaj(f): 8:42am On May 11, 2015
mzellsx:
good morning
xme to u bae smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Know When She Wants To Dump You by sinaj(f): 8:43am On May 11, 2015
donbenedict:
lol I am hector.. Shhhh... Lalasticladinho banned me.. He forgot i joined nairaland before him and some super mods..

yea i noriced yestide wink
Re: How To Know When She Wants To Dump You by mzellsx(f): 9:47pm On May 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I like your lips
thanks bae
Re: How To Know When She Wants To Dump You by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 12, 2015
mzellsx:
thanks bae
You resemble someone I know
Re: How To Know When She Wants To Dump You by mzellsx(f): 10:16pm On May 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You resemble someone I know
oh,just who might that be
Re: How To Know When She Wants To Dump You by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 12, 2015
mzellsx:
oh,just who might that be
Your beautiful Face has erased that memory...

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Should I Do Now? / 10 Signs You're A Side Chick! / (photo)..... Guys, What If You Are Faced With This Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.