Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

--->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- (5496 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

--->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Dygeasy(m): 7:56am On May 11, 2015
Happy birthday to this very beautiful lady and I wish her all the very best in all her endeavours. Just the way as uncountable as those times have been that you have put a smile on my face, so shall happiness never depart from you.

As you enter into a new year today, I pray it brings you total and divine uplifting and showers of blessings shall pour on you. You will receive favour and mercies from the almighty.

Kachisbarbie, this is the day, have fun, rejoice and be glad in it.

I wish you a happy birthday and long life in good health and happiness. You will live long and be happy too.

Dygeasy...
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Speakdatruth: 7:57am On May 11, 2015
Kachy
Kachy
Kachy
Kachy
Kachy
Kachy
how many times me I call u? if I no get cake dis time, expect me 4yo house by 1am. lol

I wish many more reasons to be happy in life, many more of good health, fulfilled life, happy home and many more babies like half dozen.

congratulobia!

1 Like

Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 7:58am On May 11, 2015
Happy birthday, Kachisbarbie
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 8:01am On May 11, 2015
Happy birthday kachisbarbie.
You are such a beautiful, wonderful and intelligent lady.
Since you joined this forum you have been an inspiration to both young and old. You are indeed a gem among mere stones.

As you celebrate your birthday, I wish you long life and prosperity and may you continue to grow in beauty, in grace and in wisdom.

Once again, Happy Birthday smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Twaci(f): 8:01am On May 11, 2015
Happy buffday dear! smiley

Where am I sending your gifts to?
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by remsonik(f): 8:04am On May 11, 2015
Happy birthday dear. God bless your new age. The wisdom of God that's evident in you will not deplete. Your family shall call you blessed forever.
Have fun today dear
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 8:06am On May 11, 2015
Hafi baiday cheesy
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by aristocrazzy: 8:07am On May 11, 2015
wink cheesy grin Why rain dey fall like this today
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by MizMyColi(f): 8:08am On May 11, 2015
angry
Dygeasy angry
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 8:09am On May 11, 2015
Boring and emotional wishes.

For pete's sake it a Birthday thread.
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Dygeasy(m): 8:09am On May 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
angry
Dygeasy angry
grin
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Dygeasy(m): 8:10am On May 11, 2015
SagePerv:
Boring and emotional wishes.
For pete's sake it a Birthday not a funeral thread.

sad undecided lipsrsealed
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by peeparty(m): 8:10am On May 11, 2015
happy bday
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:13am On May 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie
the only finest girl in the world, she alone suppose to be the miss universe, she has the necessary and sufficient conditions of a pretty young fantalicious curvilicious sexy eyes angelic queen from a far away kingdom, infact she is beautfiul, any other pretty girl is a counterfeit, she was truly made by God, all other girls are manmade.

Happy birthday karchisbarbie... All your dreams shall come to pass, xo you can dream of living in aso rock and getting a private jet, it would surely come to pass.

Signed
current minister of women affairs.

1 Like

Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by MizMyColi(f): 8:14am On May 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie.

You are appreciated
You are loved.
You're a Darling!!
Happy Birthday Sweeteegrin

kisskisskisskiss

gringringrin
Wey that my sister, Dechandel
Show joorangry
DyG just spoil pesin market.
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by MizMyColi(f): 8:15am On May 11, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Happy

Huh?
Kilonje "Happy"?
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:18am On May 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Huh? Kilonje "Happy"?
lolzcheesy na space i dey book... cheesy
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by MizMyColi(f): 8:22am On May 11, 2015
grin
MuguliciousMUGU:

lolzcheesy na space i dey book... cheesy

grin
cheesy
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Mynd44: 8:32am On May 11, 2015
Happy birthday...

Reply your PM.
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Ishilove: 8:34am On May 11, 2015
Happy birthday Karchis. Many more grey to your hair, and may God grant you your deepest heart's desires.
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by dechandel(f): 8:36am On May 11, 2015
Happy birthday sweetie kiss kiss kiss
You are cherished..
May your ways be prosperous and full of seventh wonders!!

Dygeasy undecided undecided undecided
Which part of the word "high table" did you not understand??
Mizmycoli
Dyg no dey hear english for morning angry
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 8:36am On May 11, 2015
hehehehe.
My people...my people. I am grateful, definitely feeling loved.

Dygeasy: I think say you no like me as I dey take yab you per minute o .

Speakdatruth: see cake chop. I hope you can finish it?

MumuliciousMUGU: you promised me a cake months ago. I haven't forgotten.

Missclasssy: I tap into your intelligence too. Thanks babe

Twaci: Chester Fries of Apples isn't a bad idea. My fellow Aba babe

Peeparty: thanks much.

aristocrazzy: is that the topic? No make me vex o

Remsonik: I sure would have fun. Not today though, duty calls. Thanks much

Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Speakdatruth: 8:41am On May 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
hehehehe. My people...my people. I am grateful, definitely feeling loved.
electronic cake ba? unfollows thread*
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by MizMyColi(f): 8:44am On May 11, 2015
dechandel:
Happy birthday sweetie kiss kiss kiss
You are cherished..
May your ways be prosperous and full of seventh wonders!!

Dygeasy undecided undecided undecided
Which part of the word "high table" did you not understand??
Mizmycoli
Dyg no dey hear english for morning angry

Dittoundecided
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by tosyne2much(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2015
Sister Kachisbarbie, you are the first person I hold in high respect on this forum

God bless your new age

May you live to enjoy the good things of life

Enjoy your day. Cheers !!!

Kindly send me your account details lemme roll In some millions into that account cheesy
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 8:55am On May 11, 2015
Happy birthday kachisbarbie

LLNP smiley
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 9:04am On May 11, 2015
KACHYBABIES, KACHYBABIES,KASCHYBIES, I THE sweetest orgasm ever known wish u a happy birthday and long life filled with enough sex and prosperity in JN.
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by dharay88: 9:17am On May 11, 2015
sweetorgasm:
KACHYBABIES, KACHYBABIES,KASCHYBIES, I THE sweetest orgasm ever known wish u a happy birthday and long life filled with enough sex and prosperity in JN.
nawa o0 angry
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by shumuel(m): 10:05am On May 11, 2015
Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie, wishn U LLnP wit all ur heart desires, Have fun.
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 10:07am On May 11, 2015
Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie!

You're truly a rare type. I love you much much kiss

Caring toooo...never fails to check in on me.

More beautiful years ahead barbie!
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by chibwike(m): 10:12am On May 11, 2015
Am too lazy to type...Happy birthday kachisbarbie
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:15am On May 11, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Kachi.sbarbie
the only finest girl in the world, she alone suppose to be the miss universe, she has the necessary and sufficient conditions of a pretty young fantalicious curvilicious sexy eyes angelic queen from a far away kingdom, infact she is beautfiul, any other pretty girl is a counterfeit, she was truly made by God, all other girls are manmade.

Happy birthday karchisbar.bie... All your dreams shall come to pass, xo you can dream of living in aso rock and getting a private jet, it would surely come to pass.

Signed
current minister of women affairs.

'Congratulations', sir, YOU JUST TOOK FLIRTING TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL

That's someone's WIFE. Are you a MILF freak?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's That Habit You Have Been Trying To Drop? / I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me / When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.