Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,120 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour (5500 Views)

Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by PortableAngel: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
What does it take to fall in love with your next door neighbour? Can there be any strong attraction? In fact, can you marry your next door neighbour? Does this work? I know you are still pondering on this, I would love to share Richard’s love story with you. I know he would deal with me for this, but please enjoy!!!

Dapo had just moved into a new boys quarters in Lagos with two of his male friends. He decided to help two of his friends who were facing accommodation challenges. Little did he know that a lot of phases are meant to be opened in his life.
In less than three months, his friends left his apartment to their own rented flats. Dapo decided to bring two of his sisters who were staying at Ijebu with their parents to Lagos. In no time, he brought them to stay with him.
Ironically, his sisters were very pretty and fair in complexion. Unlike Dapo who is the black sheep of the family. In fact, he is as black as the tires of a vehicle. Dapo’s sisters became hot cakes on the street. Men whisper to one another when they pass by. Dapo became a Lagos superstar because of his sisters.

What added another feather to his cap, was the fact that his sisters were highly educated, so unlike Dapo who managed to bag a secondary school certificate and could not further his education, his sisters are university graduates.
Soon, Richard the landlord’s son got jilted by his girlfriend. He could not come out of the trauma in a short time. This is a girl he really loved despite the fact that everyone around believed that she is ugly, which was no longer news to him, he still loved her unconditionally. Richard was really tormented by his heartbreak, that he never even noticed Bisola and Omolara Dapo’s sisters until one rainy afternoon when he got to speak with Bisola. That was how their love story started.

Richard found so much solace in Bisola that he patiently waits to have a conversation with her every day after work. To hasten the process, he became Bisola’s church member and claimed to everyone in the house that they are just friends and church members.
Anytime Bisola is angry, Richard is not usually at peace and this can be easily deduced from his countenance. Bisola became his cook and his room her abode. All the family members became familiar with her. He even travels with her to his village.
Richard claimed he was not dating Bisola because Bisola doesn’t want the relationship to be made public. But even the blind would know that they are dating. Richard once scolded his nieces angrily, for calling Bisola his babe, because she was angry. But seriously, why the lie?

Richard decided to leave his parent’s house. He rented a two bedroom flat via ToLet.com.ng . Bisola was very happy. After this, their so-called friendship led to their introduction ceremony.After dating for about three years, the lovebirds got married.
Today, they are happily married, they live in the two bedroom flat, for them, true love works no matter the environment.

https://www.tolet.com.ng/blog/when-your-girlfriend-is-your-nextdoor-neighbour/
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by oluwashedy: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
FTC incase this topic hits front page

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by Ifakiland(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
la click la burst
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by mercichoco(f): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
They tried. Unfortunately my next door neighbors are only good at banging my door to charge their phones

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Silly way to advertise a website.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
mercichoco:
They tried. Unfortunately my next door neighbors are only good at banging my door to charge their phones
your neighbours are kinda blind.. so they aint seeing this beauty.. time to move to your area. vacant room they, abeg? our story could turn out being the best romantic story ever told you know.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ok...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by SmellingAnus(m): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
'Cos for twenty-four years
I've been living next door to Alice.
Twenty-four years just waiting for a chance,
To tell her how I feel, and maybe get a second glance,
Now I've got to get used to not living next door to Alice...

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by jmichlins(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
mercichoco:
I don't think they come only to charge phone but to see your pretty face. They can go to another house but choose you but maybe you are forming posh and they feel intimidated
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by mikkybellami(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nice story ....

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Never Date your neighbour...... your life ends when you indulge!!!!
#Living_Witness
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by PortableAngel: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
but this is a real life story. It works for some people
Boj2:
Never Date your neighbour...... your life ends when you indulge!!!!
#Living_Witness
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by NevetsIbot(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
SmellingAnus:
'Cos for twenty-four years
I've been living next door to Alice.
Twenty-four years just waiting for a chance,
To tell her how I feel, and maybe get a second glance,
Now I've got to get used to not living next door to Alice...
#singing already!

But if you're living next door to bae, kpanshing no go escape you everyday
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by SmellingAnus(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
#singing already!

But if you're living next door to bae, kpanshing no go escape you everyday
hahhahaha cool
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by Opistorincos(m): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
kiss

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by portableO2: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
mercichoco:

please can i be ur next door neighbour? cos i will do more than those your current ones*winks*
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
PortableAngel:
but this is a real life story. It works for some people
cool for them..... unluckily for me,I'm in that "had I known" phase !!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
I've got only two rules. Never date your neighbour and never date your coworker. It almost never works out.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by McBrooklyn(m): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by oshe11: 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
if u gt dere, greet buhari
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by Pabloosas(m): 12:08am On Sep 16, 2016
Ifakiland:
la click la burst
Into flames or tears
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by Incrizz(f): 12:16am On Sep 16, 2016
Ahahaha what a story.
And if you guys break up whilst being neighbours? cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by Donrissy(m): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2016
Thinking of making small cash, see my profile. won't regret.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by Jac007(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=mercichoco post=49385967]They tried. Unfortunately my next door neighbors are only good at banging my door to charge their phones[/quote
Blind and shamless neighbours grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Op so you have successfully advertised to let.com ng abi? Congrats
Anywas, onto the topic, noting wrong with dating my neighbour, if she meets my specs.
Only responsible guy/ladies can truly do that, those who don't believe there is strength in numbers or that variety is strength the spice of life.
You dig?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by PortableAngel: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2016
You can share it with us on this platform, we are all here to learn. I also remember negative side of this story. but it is a very long story... you can watch out for it
Boj2:

cool for them..... unluckily for me,I'm in that "had I known" phase !!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by chigoizie7(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2016
mercichoco:

What kinda phones?

Electronic? Or the other type?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by Serial: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hi PortableAgent,

Which apartment did the loverboy rent on www.tolet.com.ng? Is it face-me-I-slap-you or 3 bedroom flat?

By the way, can one buy a house on www.tolet.com.ng?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by PortableAngel: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Serial:
Hi PortableAgent,

Which apartment did the loverboy rent on www.tolet.com.ng? Is it face-me-I-slap-you or 3 bedroom flat?

By the way, can one buy a house on www.tolet.com.ng?

It's a two bedroom flat. Yes, you can also buy a house on the website. But I advise you check the website yourself. It's portable Angel not Portable Agent
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by Yungkida(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Not really a bad idea though. Just another way of reducing distance and improving on our communication skills. #JustSaying
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour by PortableAngel: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
This is another story in a different perspective.

has love been blood-written
has marrow yet
been poured for it
a person peeled
the skin from their back or ribs
has expression of this
been offered in flesh
cut from the cheeks
has blood extracted
its colour still red
uncoagulated
been scooped from the arteries
poured into a milk vessel
have two people offered it
one to the other
as they would fresh milk…

The extract above is from Maxamed Ibraahim Warsame ‘Hadraawi’s poem “Has Love Been Blood-written”. The poem was inspired by the story of a young man who fell in love with a singer, and because he could not access her, he took a syringe used it to extract his blood and wrote a letter to her with his blood.We all have different interpretations of love. It has led to so many happily ever after stories and so many disastrous graveyard stories.

Love is good, love is awesome, love is beautiful, love brings you out of loneliness and the likes. A lot of things have been said about love, but to me, love is what you think it is. It’s what you expect from it, and it is what you experience it as.
Homelessness, love and suide

Many tend to forget that love can be mixed with negative emotions like anger, worry, jealousy, strife and hatred. Yesterday, as I was preparing for work, I listened to the early morning newspaper review on radio. Then, I heard that a nineteen-year-old girl committed suicide because her boyfriend jilted her and that the story is on the Nation Newspaper.
I felt a sharp pain in my body as I remembered a love story that I witnessed four years ago. I stayed at Isolo Lagos, as a Unilag’s undergraduate. I go home from my hostel at Yaba every weekend. Thus, I get to know a lot of things happening around.
Homelessness, love, and suicide

My house at Isolo is close to Lagos State Polytechnic, Isolo campus. So I got to know a lot of Polytechnic students, who stayed around my house. But there was something distinct about Kola and Majeedat. They were in love. So much in love, that their relationship was public. Everyone knew they were dating. I have seen them about three times outside their one-room apartment romancing each other.

At those times, I felt a strong sensation within me and wished I had a boyfriend. I thought they were good role models who were proud of each other even in public. Maybe I got the wrong picture. I didn’t know that I was wrong until the worse happened…

Watch out for part 2!!!
I copied this o!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wat Age Do Girls Bleep Around The Most? / Virgin Boy…(18+) / Is This Every Girl's Dream? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.