Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Buhari : I Came In At The Wrong Time - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari : I Came In At The Wrong Time (4919 Views)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari : I Came In At The Wrong Time by Jaycool18(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2015
ideykwum:
I'm beginning to worry! Too much excuses! Only a poor workman would quarrel with his tools!

exactly

3 Likes

Re: Buhari : I Came In At The Wrong Time by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 11, 2015
Why can't this man just shut up for once? I'm getting pissed off already.
There's no right time or wrong time to lead a nation, the nation is what you make of it. Jonathan has done his bit, whether he failed or succeeded is of little importance now. Nigerians have given you the mandate for the next four years, they expect you to work and not give excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari : I Came In At The Wrong Time by lavatoz(f): 4:42pm On May 12, 2015
midolian:
I hope many will read and understand well b4 insulting the amiable General...cos I know of some pple that are always looking for the opportunity to type "BabaOneChance".

If only some of us know how GEJ and his cohorts raped the beautiful lady called Nigeria, you ll understand what Buhari is saying.. angry cry

Let's be calm and watch how Buhari will gradually turn things around.

Typical APC sycophant continue playing the blame game for the next four years. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari : I Came In At The Wrong Time by midolian(m): 5:04pm On May 12, 2015
lavatoz:

Typical APC sycophant continue playing the blame game for the next four years. angry
are u in the losing team(PDP)? If yes, then u are one of the losers Buhari will put to "shame" during his regime. Sit back, relax and watch.
Re: Buhari : I Came In At The Wrong Time by lavatoz(f): 7:34pm On May 12, 2015
midolian:
are u in the losing team(PDP)? If yes, then u are one of the losers Buhari will put to "shame" during his regime. Sit back, relax and watch.

You know for a man we'll call leader in the next 2 weeks, Buhari sure does have a defeatist mentality undecided
I wasn't expecting Buhari to fail so I shouldn't feel put to shame. I'm a patriotic citizen. If he grows some back bone and moves this country forward; then it is to my benefit. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? / Who Says PMB Is Not Working? (photos) / A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.