Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? (4945 Views)

APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP / Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
You will always think that the Yoruba's spearheaded the APC party, and should be getting a rewarding package and preferential treatment Now the party is a ruling party. Yet the reverse is always the case.
Party hijacking by other ethnicities.

And so is their culture of getting used and dumped.

Last time I checked even jabagan tinubu and obasanjo has become a wailing wailer in the present Buhari administration.

Not forgetting the Fulani herdsmen leashing out mayhem ever since Buhari came to power.

Show me one Yoruba that is not playing opposition either legally or illegally. And I will show you twenty Igbo politicians that are not doing same.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by Liberty101: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
#liberty
#saynototribalism

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by vayne(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Simple,nothing to offer,their Fulani friends are killing and wrecking havoc on them in kwara,what do dey do? They blame it on igbos
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Still waiting for the sufferisticated.

Cc princedebola
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
vayne:
Simple,nothing to offer!

Yet they claim they know the game of politics.

After much much, APC brouhaha and sai baba talks.
Dey still dey wail for common change
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by vayne(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:
Still waiting for the sufferisticated.

Cc princedebola
The surviving monika is princedebola201,others "princes" are hibernating in the ban oven for his myopic sense of reasoning!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
vayne:

The surviving monika is princedebola201,others "princes" are hibernating in the ban oven for his myopic sense of reasoning!
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by princdebola201(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Your Answer
Not all yorubas re in opposition.
But all igbos re -Any government in power(AGIP)
Food is ready politicians cheesycheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by 1wolex85: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
what's your point?
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EternalTruths: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Its so shameful that ministries headed by SW people received far less allocation when compared with ministries headed by Northerners grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
princdebola201:
Your Answer

Not all yorubas re in opposition.

But all igbos re -Any government in power(AGIP)

Food is ready politicians cheesycheesy

Opposition is never a good thing, it shows how irrelevant the Yoruba's are in the political scheme.

And what about the Yoruba culture of getting used and dumped? grin

Even in OBJ regime Yoruba's played opposition as the Igbo's sustained the tempo.

Chai
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by funmijoyb(f): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
vayne:
Simple,nothing to offer,their Fulani friends are killing and wrecking havoc on them in kwara,what do dey do? They blame it on igbos
grin
maginalized, stigmatized, inferior ipob miscreants that has never won an election has opened thread.
you better find d nearest yoruba land to find job lyk ur people always do.

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by Eshinwaju: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Opposition is never a good thing, it shows how irrelevant the Yoruba's are in the political scheme.

Even in OBJ regime Yoruba's played opposition as the Igbo's sustained the tempo.

Chai

Ok we don hear....Ibo is Vice President...senate president...deputy speaker...finance minister...works housing and power...etc....they are all Ibos... cheesy...to be fair not all of these are critical....Yorubas simply want good governance most importantly.... cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Chai

There are yorubas on both sides of the divide,the vp,deputyspeaker,Chief of defence staff(no1 militaryman),finance minister etc are all yorubas,the reason why the ibos are hardly in the opposition is because they are AGIP,and are satisfied with crumb appointment,so much that a 'minority' man became president whereas we havent had an igbo president.You have not explained how the yorubas have been usually dumped.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by vayne(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
funmijoyb:

maginalized, stigmatized, inferior ipob miscreants that has never won an election has opened thread.
you better find d nearest yoruba land to find job lyk ur people always do.

Like I said,go and plead with your Fulani masters in kwara before they wipe you guys out of the face of this earth in "your land"

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by vayne(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
They use and dump the yorubas,starting from their women to politics!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Ok we don hear....Ibo is Vice President...senate president...deputy speaker...finance minister...works housing and power...etc....they are all Ibos... cheesy...to be fair not all of these are critical....Yorubas simply want good governance most importantly.... cool

Is that the latest default?
Yoruba's only want good governance?
Lmao.
I no blame una as you guys will jump to default settings whenever the culture of getting used and dumped in politics is imbibed on you lofts.

Sorry for una.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by totit: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is too "lame"

I see no sense in this. What's the essence of politics without opposition?

Mind you, unlike the people from the land of the falling sun yoruba don't do politics to be rewarded with political post nor cry over post.

Where are gej till 2019?
Remember the opposition unseated gej till... grin

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by Eshinwaju: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Is that the latest default?
Yoruba's only want good governance?
Lmao.
I no blame una as you guys will jump to default settings whenever the culture of getting used and dumbed in politics is imbibed on you lofts.

Sorry for una.

Illiterate...it's spelt 'dumped' not 'dumbed'... grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
EternalTruths:
Its so shameful that ministries headed by SW people received far less allocation when compared with ministries headed by Northerners grin

Lol.
Yet they don't want to look at it literally and see the culture of them getting used and dumped in politics, and working on it.

Yet they parambulate about telling us how sophisticated they are.

Sophisticated my foot.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by su24tech: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

You will always think that the Yoruba's spearheaded the APC party, and should be getting a rewarding package and preferential treatment Now the party is a ruling party. Yet the reverse is always the case.

Last time I checked even jabagan tinubu and obasanjo has become a wailing wailer in the present Buhari administration.

Not forgetting the Fulani herdsmen leashing out mayhem ever since Buhari came to power.

Show me one Yoruba that is not playing opposition either legally or illegally. And I will show you twenty Igbo politicians that are not doing same.
pls who is wailing for marginalisation between igbo and yoruba, u know the truth but to take away ur sorrow u want to divert attention, pls go n release ur Moses who is in prison because ur first Moses is dead, don't allow the second one to die or else u are doom u may die in slavery, as u people always saying that u are been treated like slave (second class) in Nigeria.

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Last time I checked even jabagan tinubu grin and obasanjo has become a wailing wailer in the present Buhari administration.

grin grin grin

Yeye talk. We all knw the ones crying are the igbos grin

Dude, the only people crying and wailing are the Yoruba PDP's.

We dnt care. We dnt worry. We want good governance and we are loving this.

Dude, u knw who the criers and wailers are!

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by princdebola201(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Chai

Your thread doesn't make any sense mr flat head.

Asking why there is opposition in politics is like asking why re student taking exams in school.

Opposition is what sustains democracy in the world today.

If you don't have any meaning thing to write just shut up ur trash..

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
vayne:

Like I said,go and plead with your Fulani nasties in kwara before they wipe you guys out of the face of this earth!

Its amazing the way ibos reason,these same ibos that just few days ago their farms were destroyed by Fulanis?,the ibos whose sisters and mothers are regularly raped by the herders,who have their lands colonized by Igalas,who are insulted by Ijaws,who are flogged by the Yorubas,these ibos that are referred to as 3rd class citizens.You are slaves to Nigeria,and you know it.You better go nd join your fellow slaves in their protests.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by WIZGUY69(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
look at this mkpi. grin

so doing the right thing is what the iboes termed opposition? shocked

why do you think the world claims Yoruba is the most enlightened tribe in Nigeria?

go and check, most human right activist are Yoruba's. you igbos call yourself a major tribe in Nigeria, yet you cry & wail of marginalization likes its in your DNA.

nna go and sleep.

inugo? wink

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Illiterate...it's spelt 'dumped' not 'dumbed'... grin

You are daft, how does that warrant being an illiterate.? Gosh!!! Your likes irritate me to bone marrow.
Anyway thanks for the correction.
You will agree with me it was a minor typo error.
Even the present NANS witnessed such.

Now face the topic.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
EternalTruths:
small brain, I no get. Maybe u shld check again. Last time I checked, u guys have started crying abt fashola's office receiving too much allocation. Why dnt u guys talking with both sides of your mouth? Especially with this halitosis of yours!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
totit:
This is too "lame"

I see no sense in this. What's the essence of politics without opposition?

Mind you, unlike the people from the land of the falling sun yoruba don't do politics to be rewarded with political post nor cry over post.

Where are gej till 2019?
Remember the opposition unseated gej till... grin

Not too lame as you think?

It is only lame for the Yoruba's that always find themselves at opposition to any known ruling party at the center.
The big question is are the Yoruba's actually irrelevant?
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
su24tech:
pls who is wailing for marginalisation between igbo and yoruba, u know the truth but to take away ur sorrow u want to divert attention, pls go n release ur Moses who is in prison because ur first Moses is dead, don't allow the second one to die or else u are doom u may die in slavery, as u people always saying that u are been treated like slave (second class) in Nigeria.

Why do you people like suffering and smiling?
Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by WIZGUY69(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
EternalTruths:
[s]Its so shameful that ministries headed by SW people received far less allocation when compared with ministries headed by Norther[/s]ners grin

sigh.....

nna! we know it's good to be a tribalist.

but honestly this isn't one, rather a display of childishness.

please just read what you posted up there...

this is a public forum for Christ sake.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by Eshinwaju: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

You are daft, how does that warrant being an illiterate.? Gosh!!! Your likes irritate me to bone marrow.
Anyway thanks for the correction.
You will agree with me it was a minor typo error.
Even the present NANS witnessed such.

Now face the topic.

Your so called topic is even dafter... grin...and has already been rebutted with facts... angry...now feel free to jump into our allocated lagoonangry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
grin grin grin

Yeye talk. We all knw the ones crying are the igbos grin

Dude, the only people crying and wailing are the Yoruba PDP's.

We dnt care. We dnt worry. We want good governance and we are loving this.

Dude, u knw who the criers and wailers are!

Whenever you people's ass are booted out. You result to default settings. Which is wailing.
Asking for good governance while you are wailing under opposition.
Chai. Yoruba's are always beaten in the own game. What a shame to sophisticated people.

Sophisticated my ass grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Most Urbanized Cities In Nigeria / Senator Dino Melaye Pictured Hawking On The Street (photos) / Kano Is Colder Than London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.