Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Are The General Requirements To Get Loan Or BG In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The General Requirements To Get Loan Or BG In Nigeria? (496 Views)

Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / 5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The General Requirements To Get Loan Or BG In Nigeria? by accessventures(m): 9:50am On May 11, 2015
What are the general requirements for obtaining loan/project finance in Nigeria?
Whats the general loan repayment duration?
Whats the normal interest rate?
Whats the most accepted collateral/security?

Email: accessloanventures@outlook.com OR info@accessloanventures.com
Twitter: @accessloankh
Re: What Are The General Requirements To Get Loan Or BG In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 11, 2015
If you ask me ?
Re: What Are The General Requirements To Get Loan Or BG In Nigeria? by accessventures(m): 3:49am On May 12, 2015
Naughtysite:
If you ask me ?

Do you mean to say you dont know?
Re: What Are The General Requirements To Get Loan Or BG In Nigeria? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:00am On May 12, 2015
accessventures:

Do you mean to say you dont know?

Nah he means na who i go ask?
Re: What Are The General Requirements To Get Loan Or BG In Nigeria? by accessventures(m): 4:44am On Feb 25, 2016
Access Loan Ventures LTD Are genuine loan providers, Access Loan Ventures is genuine loan company for bad credit. Access Loan Ventures LTD are genuine private loan lenders; Access Loan Ventures LTD are personal loan providers in Asia.
Access Loan Ventures LTD are money lenders in Europe, We are also the most reliable providers of bank guarantees, SBLC and Letters of Credit in Asia. Therefore, we are seeking genuine companies/ individuals that are looking for Loans to finance their projects or businesses.

Contact Us Today For Your Loan, International Project Funding, Bank Guarantee, SBLC, DLC & Letters of Credit

Our Skype ID: accessloans
Our Website: http://www.accessloanventures.com
Our Emails: info@accessloanventures.com and accessloanventures@outlook.com

Thank You Very Much,
Miss Anita Sokum (Marketing Manager)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About The Israel And Palestine Conflict / Politicsex-defence Minister Gen. Theophilous Danjuma Inaugurates 2 Bridges / I’ve Nothing To Hide, My Records Are Intact – Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.