Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

My Girl Having A Male Guy Alone Without Letting Me Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Having A Male Guy Alone Without Letting Me Know (831 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / How Can A Guy Buy A Proposal Ring (correct Size)without Letting Her Know? / Why Is Our Nowadays Girl's Having Big Booty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Having A Male Guy Alone Without Letting Me Know by gentlestar(m): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2009
Hello,
Am really sad here cause there is this girl we re dating each other and is over a year plus now. We stay in same yard, is it wrong in dating a girl in same yard? What really happen is that my this girl invited a male guy to her place and she is really alone that day , She never tell me who he his nor that she is having a visitor, When the guy left i text her who was that guy she told me she is just her Church member. I didn't say anything cause I am unhappy why is that she had never invited me in even something can be going that i didn't know. Not that am being jealous. Pls really like to know what I should do.
Re: My Girl Having A Male Guy Alone Without Letting Me Know by Deshannel(m): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2009
Wat wud like us to tel u? She told u he is her church menber. Wat orda explanation do u want.U tinkin shes cheatin on u wud b absurd. find urself a beta proof,catch her Red handed.
Re: My Girl Having A Male Guy Alone Without Letting Me Know by JJYOU: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2009
she is 3 months pregnant
Re: My Girl Having A Male Guy Alone Without Letting Me Know by LIMUEL(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2009
Relationship within the same premises!!!
In as much as it is not wrong you have to be prepared for more of such visits
Dont also try to be over possessive
Let her feel free so you dont end up choking her
Allow her some space and guard your heart
Re: My Girl Having A Male Guy Alone Without Letting Me Know by gentlestar(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2009
thanks for that i found it useful. how can i guard my heart?
Re: My Girl Having A Male Guy Alone Without Letting Me Know by LIMUEL(m): 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2009
You need to set your priorities right
At this stage you may not need love to take the centre stage
You need to love with reservations
You need to always prepare for the worse
You need to understand that she is human and can fail you at anytime
Try to bond more as a friend than as a lover
Try and be sensitive
Re: My Girl Having A Male Guy Alone Without Letting Me Know by Czarskit(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2009
Limuel! U are wisdom in human flesh!
cool
Re: My Girl Having A Male Guy Alone Without Letting Me Know by LIMUEL(m): 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2009
Czarskit:

Limuel! U are wisdom in human flesh!
cool

Thanks
Re: My Girl Having A Male Guy Alone Without Letting Me Know by gentlestar(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2009
thanks Limuel

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Nid Tips On Coping With Long Distance Relationship! / 8 Toxic Personalities To Avoid. / Everybody Please What Do I Do In This Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.