Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA (128694 Views)

Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America / 5 Things You Should Considered Before Coming To Study In The UK / Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by princeefemmena: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2016
Can anyone give info on where to get help with axcomadation in Jo'burg .I need somewhere to stay till Monday .please
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Sir Uche am still awaiting your reply. Thanks.
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
ucheokpara100:
this thread will be question and answer thread, i will alwys make time to reply questions mind you iam not too good in english.
iam not here to connect people abroad or do visa for any one because iam not in position to do that.
iam not here to ask for money or any assistance.
iam here to answer and tell my people/nairalanders any thing they want to know, from the life our people are living in the street of south africa to the top, to the secret no one will tell u about south africa to the hustling and how everything look here to different between here and nigeria to the reason why u havn't seen many of your brothers who are here for years.
all depend on what u want to hear just ask anything. this thread is like asking a nairalander or a brother how things are here before you decide to come here.
i will only answer questions i wont tell any one anything on my own.
thread OPEN!

How is life as a pharmacist in SA?
If I obtained my degree in Nigeria how difficult is it to be registered as a pharmacist there, what's salary like, how is standard of living there too? Which part of SA is best for pharmacy practise, Durban, PE?

Boss staggerlee, thanks for the advise. Any advise you can add to this my post?
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by staggerlee: 5:54am On Jun 05, 2016
I live in SA and a permanent resident permit holder, with an SA I.D' i was in the US last week for a conference when my south african colleague who is married to a Nigerian man pointed out this thread to me, and i was so ashamed to be a Nigerian. Some pieces of advise that i read here was alarming, someone said, people should marry a south african and get a visa to live in SA, why the heck will you marry just because of a visa.

The only reason to come to SA is to come and study or you have critical skill so you can impact SA's ailling economy positively. Study in any of the STEM courses. Dont just come here on any yeye visa and become illegal. We need to restore pride into our nation nigeria. Believe me, if you dont have critical skills now in SA, if u like marry Zumas daughter you cant get a valid permit, unless u have R5m to start a business so that you can get a business visa. Your visitor's visa cannot be converted to any kind of visa. We have a lot of Nigerians here that are loafing the streets of Jozi laundering our image, pls dont come and add to it.

5 Likes

Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by staggerlee: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Vessi:

How is life as a pharmacist in SA?
If I obtained my degree in Nigeria how difficult is it to be registered as a pharmacist there, what's salary like, how is standard of living there too? Which part of SA is best for pharmacy practise, Durban, PE?

Boss staggerlee, thanks for the advise. Any advise you can add to this my post?

Don't know much about pharmacy, but am sure you will be required to probably have a degree (honors or MSC) here in SA before you can practise, have never seen a foreigner being a pharmacist here, not saying they can't be o
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by mrsgift: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
How about someone who wants to visit for two weeks only with his family as a form of Holiday
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
guymanDspecies:
God bless you for this thread. I am a medical doctor planning to relocate to SA from Next yr.

1. How favourable is S.A. for doctors : I have read about their licensing exams and am preparing

2. What's d minimum I should have in my account before thinking of travelling

3. I have no one in S.A. how do I go about processing visa, tickets and all that

Thanks. and pls give me other vitals informations

Nobody attempted to assist me with the question I asked above for how many days now.
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by staggerlee: 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
guymanDspecies:

Nobody attempted to assist me with the question I asked above for how many days now.

You have to come first to study, probably masters first. To practise as a Dr in SA you have to write SA's medical license exams. I will advise you to come study in SA first and take it up from there

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
staggerlee:

You have to come first to study, probably masters first. To practise as a Dr in SA you have to write SA's medical license exams. I will advise you to come study in SA first and take it up from there

God bless u for d advise. Will hold tightly to it.
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by sugarvallly(f): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
ucheokpara100:
yea, resently from 2015 till date people doing wat u jst said now are in deep frustration in south africa now.

please dear,what kind of frustration are you talking about?
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
Greetings to you all.
Please i need clarity on this issue; between 2001 and 2014 my dad resided in Jo'burg SA and while filing for his permanent residence he included us his 4 kids in his application though we never visited SA. My question is;in the near future we intend to process our residence permit,can we start the processing here from their embassy here in 9ja or we need to be visit SA for the processing? Note that my dad is back here in Nigeria now.
This is the info i got from the web.......
"This category of permits applies to foreigners who: are in possession of a permanent work offer in South Africa, or have exceptional skills and qualifications intend to establish a business in South Africa qualify as Refugees in terms of Section 27(c) of the Refugees Act qualify as retired persons are financially independent are relatives (biologically or judicially adopted) of a South African
citizen/permanent residence permit holder You can apply for all Permanent Residency Permits at the Department
of Home Affairs, at the nearest office in the South African province in
which you intend to live and work. Alternatively, if you are based
overseas, you can apply at your nearest South African embassy, mission
or cunsulate in the country in which you live."

my dads response.......
The four of you are part of my permanent residence, application, but you can only access it,once entered SA,on visitor's visa,you then apply as accompanied permanent resident, after, it has been granted, you can now file for your own permanent resident permit.They are not very predictable these days,many applications are still pending for over 4years now,but the applicants would be given acknowledgement receipt,most information on their websites are not so in practice. Www.homeaffairs.com.za you can visit it,for more robust details.

Which way? Make una answer me abeg
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by staggerlee: 6:14am On Jun 16, 2016
IHate9ja1:
Greetings to you all.
Please i need clarity on this issue; between 2001 and 2014 my dad resided in Jo'burg SA and while filing for his permanent residence he included us his 4 kids in his application though we never visited SA. My question is;in the near future we intend to process our residence permit,can we start the processing here from their embassy here in 9ja or we need to be visit SA for the processing? Note that my dad is back here in Nigeria now.
This is the info i got from the web.......
"This category of permits applies to foreigners who: are in possession of a permanent work offer in South Africa, or have exceptional skills and qualifications intend to establish a business in South Africa qualify as Refugees in terms of Section 27(c) of the Refugees Act qualify as retired persons are financially independent are relatives (biologically or judicially adopted) of a South African
citizen/permanent residence permit holder You can apply for all Permanent Residency Permits at the Department
of Home Affairs, at the nearest office in the South African province in
which you intend to live and work. Alternatively, if you are based
overseas, you can apply at your nearest South African embassy, mission
or cunsulate in the country in which you live."

my dads response.......
The four of you are part of my permanent residence, application, but you can only access it,once entered SA,on visitor's visa,you then apply as accompanied permanent resident, after, it has been granted, you can now file for your own permanent resident permit.They are not very predictable these days,many applications are still pending for over 4years now,but the applicants would be given acknowledgement receipt,most information on their websites are not so in practice. Www.homeaffairs.com.za you can visit it,for more robust details.

Which way? Make una answer me abeg

When last did ur father come to SA? There is a clause on Permanent Residence permits that states that a PRP holder can not leave the country for three years straight or else he/she can lose the PRP

Also for every PRP issued, the holder must come into SA within a year after the the PRP has been issued. For example, if you were issued PRP march 2014, you must come into SA before March 2015
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2016
staggerlee:

When last did ur father come to SA? There is a clause on Permanent Residence permits that states that a PRP holder can not leave the country for three years straight or else he/she can lose the PRP

Also for every PRP issued, the holder must come into SA within a year after the the PRP has been issued. For example, if you were issued PRP march 2014, you must come into SA before March 2015
he has been in Nigeria since then,he hasn't visited SA
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by staggerlee: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2016
IHate9ja1:

he has been in Nigeria since then,he hasn't visited SA

I doubt if he still has the privilege of a permanent resident, hence you can't apply based on your father but you can clarify from an immigration lawyer
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2016
staggerlee:

I doubt if he still has the privilege of a permanent resident, hence you can't apply based on your father but you can clarify from an immigration lawyer
alright, thanks a lot.
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by MRBrownJ: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Gbyte:
Why do you say blaming Nigerians as the root of their drug pointless ? In a country where anything that has to do with drugs is traced to Nigerians. And for Xenophobic attacks, why are we complaining about people that are killing foreigners when in our own country we don't stop killing ourselves everyday.

stop being an hypocrite... when these xenophobic attacks happen in Nigeria (aka muslim killing Xtian in the north) we denounce them.. why think that because it happens in Nigeria, its "ok" OR we should accept it in SA? thats very myopic. wrong is WRONG whether in Nigeria, SA or bloody Orlando. all these acts are from deluded people!

Boko Haram has been killing Nigerians for years, are boko haram not Nigerians? Are the people they killing not Nigerians? Now we have been dealing with herdsmen, some people say they are boko haram in disguise, the truth is, they also go about killing people. My brother, in SA they have a working system, and a system that loves its citizens and prioritize its citizens in everything. But here in Nigeria, no such thing.

i do feel some sadness when reading the above... so because we havent EXTERMINATE these Boko terrorists yet, should be a reason to say that what is done by them is RIGHT?! wake up bro, as you certainly live in la la land placing these SA racist/terrorist above anybody. these motherfukcers who killed foreigners are no better than these deluded boko boys.

Have you had reasons to report anything to the police and they ask you to bring money? Well, I have. And you think it's not fine for people to live in a country where the risk of dying is very minimal?

police in Nigeria is shiiiit, but that isnt an excuse to say that being LYNCHED by these racist/xenophobic SAfricans was anywhere near "ok". remember, the police is NOT the problem here, never was!

South African government was able to curb xenophobic attacks in less than a month. It took us years to conquer militants, and there are new sets of militants coming out again now. We've not been able to conquer Boko Haram, we can't even get the Chibok girls from the Boko Haram.

you never cease to amaze me bro... your ignorance is very powerful! the WHOLE world is trying to eradicate Al Qaeda and its sister groups like BH, yet after more than 10yrs nobody has succeeded. its because deluded people like you (who think moving to SA and being lynched there is better) that fight against such terrorist will never be won. and btw, the same racist/xenophobic attacks in SA happens til today, just because you fool yourself that all is good, makes no difference to the issue. they have been happening for years, and they are not about to stop now.
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 17, 2016
az

2 Likes

Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by aril: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Please... anyone here attending University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by ucheokpara100(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2016
guymanDspecies:
here is my email pls send me ur number let's chat on whatsapp cos it's not easy with me work and life let it be question and answer stuff.
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by ucheokpara100(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2016
guymanDspecies:

i sent u my email address sory 4 delay.
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by ucheokpara100(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2016
sugarvallly:

please dear,what kind of frustration are you talking about?
it 'll be wise u get ur permit 4rm Nigeria cos here they will seize ur passport and give u assylum that will expire after 6 months.
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by MmmS(f): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
guymanDspecies:
God bless you for this thread. I am a medical doctor planning to relocate to SA from Next yr.

1. How favourable is S.A. for doctors : I have read about their licensing exams and am preparing

2. What's d minimum I should have in my account before thinking of travelling

3. I have no one in S.A. how do I go about processing visa, tickets and all that

Thanks. and pls give me other vitals informations
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by MmmS(f): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
MRBrownJ:

but then again, as soon as you open your mouth, dont they know you are Nigerians.....and are Nigerians not "viewed" as the criminals/drug dealers who are supposedly destroying SA? (its always easier to blame their shiiit on others)
What are Nigerians known for worldwide? Obviously you are bound to be discriminated against just like anywhere else in the world. Watch "Border Security" almost every West African and Asian is searched for drugs or prohibited food items, should Nigerians stop going to Australia because of this?
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by samuelUMOH(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
MmmS:
What are Nigerians known for worldwide? Obviously you are bound to be discriminated against just like anywhere else in the world. Watch "Border Security" almost every West African and Asian is searched for drugs or prohibited food items, should Nigerians stop going to Australia because of this?
Wise word !

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by MRBrownJ: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
MmmS:

sista... next time you decide to quote MBJ, i suggest you follow the discussion "fully", and understand the SUBJECT, so that you may understand my replies in that particular thread. let me help you... here is how it went:

1st, a poster asked for advices about emigrating abroad, especially in SA

boljamogun:
Please set the ball rolling on your advice for the intending Nigerian emigrants abroad on things they need to know before taken the final decision to seek 'greener pasture' abroad. Please relate all your experiences particularly in S.A. and other countries (if any). Observing!

2nd, a certain poster "claimed" that Nigerians will make more money in SA than Malaysia because "supposedly" Africans are discriminated upon in Malaysia

ucheokpara100:
u 'll make more money in south africa than malaysia in malaysia when they see u they know u are from africa u 'll be descriminated, then another country i 've been to is Ghana, it's better u stay in nigeria than going to ghana.

3rd, i MBJ simply reminded this poster that Nigerians are "also" discriminated upon in SA, and therefore his point about SA being better than Malaysia for Nigerians was weak/false... AKA Nigerians will have just as much chances to make it in Malaysia as they would in SA, because there is discrimination EVERYWHERE

MRBrownJ:
but then again, as soon as you open your mouth, dont they know you are Nigerians.....and are Nigerians not "viewed" as the criminals/drug dealers who are supposedly destroying SA? (its always easier to blame their shiiit on others)

which brought us to your reply, that you clearly made without properly UNDERSTANDING the discussion (or my reply). next time, i suggest you understand the debate before wrongly quoting others
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by MmmS(f): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
MRBrownJ:

sista... next time you decide to quote MBJ, i suggest you follow the discussion "fully", and understand the SUBJECT, so that you may understand my replies in that particular thread. let me help you... here is how it went:

1st, a poster asked for advices about emigrating abroad, especially in SA

2nd, a certain poster "claimed" that Nigerians will make more money in SA than Malaysia because "supposedly" Africans are discriminated upon in Malaysia

3rd, i MBJ simply reminded this poster that Nigerians are "also" discriminated upon in SA, and therefore his point about SA being better than Malaysia for Nigerians was weak/false... AKA Nigerians will have just as much chances to make it in Malaysia as they would in SA, because there is discrimination EVERYWHERE

which brought us to your reply, that you clearly made without properly UNDERSTANDING the discussion (or my reply). next time, i suggest you understand the debate before wrongly quoting others
wrongly quoted you how exactly? Yes it is mostly Nigerians that are behind drug trafficking in South Africa, just like they are in Asia and Australia. I still do not know why you want to act like Nigerians are only discriminated against in South Africa and nowhere else. In USA Nigerians are mostly associated with internet scams, credit card fraud and fraudulent marriages, in Europe is the same thing plus drug and human trafficking as well. So i have failed to see the point you were trying to make in the last couple of pages you posted on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by MRBrownJ: 5:32am On Jul 05, 2016
MmmS:
wrongly quoted you how exactly? Yes it is mostly Nigerians that are behind drug trafficking in South Africa, just like they are in Asia and Australia. I still do not know why you want to act like Nigerians are only discriminated against in South Africa and nowhere else. In USA Nigerians are mostly associated with internet scams, credit card fraud and fraudulent marriages, in Europe is the same thing plus drug and human trafficking as well. So i have failed to see the point you were trying to make in the last couple of pages you posted on this thread.

whats there to NOT understand?! do you have English comprehension issues? person A needs info on relocation, especially to South Africa. person B gives him "wrong" information by saying that moving to SA will be better than Malaysia because Nigerians are discriminated upon in Malaysia. i therefore reminded person B that Nigerians are also discriminated upon in SA therefore his point (aka saying that SA was better than Malaysia) was invalid. if you understood ENGLISH, you would have gotten the fact that what i am saying is that Nigerian have just as much chance to succeed moving to Malaysia, SA or anywhere in this word, duh!!

sadly, you failed to understand the above and decided on quoting me to write gibberish saying that:
- 1) Nigerians are discriminated upon everywhere, taking Australia as an example, while i never said the contrary

- 2) you then asked if Nigerians should stop going to Australia because of that fact, but that is exactly what i was explaining to person B

- 3) and to top it all, you now mistakenly believe that i said that Nigerians are "only" discriminated upon in SA... think for a minute, i only used SA as an example because thats where person A wants to go AND it is the country that person B used to compare the discrimination of Nigerians/Africans in Malaysia with, therefore claiming that SA would be a better place.

it would have been very STOOPID of me, and most importantly INCOHERENT, if someone claimed that "SA is better than Malaysia because there is discrimination of Africans in Malaysia", and my response to that would be "there is discrimination of Nigerians in Australia and Asia too".
i strongly believe that you have difficulties understanding English, because i clearly wrote in my last post the following (important word being EVERYWHERE):

MRBrownJ:

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by MmmS(f): 6:26am On Jul 05, 2016
MRBrownJ:

whats there to NOT understand?! do you have English comprehension issues? person A needs info on relocation, especially to South Africa. person B gives him "wrong" information by saying that moving to SA will be better than Malaysia because Nigerians are discriminated upon in Malaysia. i therefore reminded person B that Nigerians are also discriminated upon in SA therefore his point (aka saying that SA was better than Malaysia) was invalid. if you understood ENGLISH, you would have gotten the fact that what i am saying is that Nigerian have just as much chance to succeed moving to Malaysia, SA or anywhere in this word, duh!!

sadly, you failed to understand the above and decided on quoting me to write gibberish saying that:
- 1) Nigerians are discriminated upon everywhere, taking Australia as an example, while i never said the contrary

- 2) you then asked if Nigerians should stop going to Australia because of that fact, but that is exactly what i was explaining to person B

- 3) and to top it all, you now mistakenly believe that i said that Nigerians are "only" discriminated upon in SA... think for a minute, i only used SA as an example because thats where person A wants to go AND it is the country that person B used to compare the discrimination of Nigerians/Africans in Malaysia with, therefore claiming that SA would be a better place.

it would have been very STOOPID of me, and most importantly INCOHERENT, if someone claimed that "SA is better than Malaysia because there is discrimination of Africans in Malaysia", and my response to that would be "there is discrimination of Nigerians in Australia and Asia too".
i strongly believe that you have difficulties understanding English, because i clearly wrote in my last post the following (important word being EVERYWHERE):

There is only one sensible thing that you said in that entire post and that is the "very stupid of me" part. If I lack comphrehension, then you lack common sense entirely.

MRBrownJ:

so by drug trafficking in SA are Nigerian drug dealers not ruining South Africa? So who is to blame for Nigerians drug trafficking in SA then? undecided I do not blame you, you are a result of a failed education system, I cannot honestly expect you to reason like someone brought up in a civilised system. You can obviously take a person out of a village but you can never take the village mentality out of him.
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by MRBrownJ: 7:49am On Jul 05, 2016
MmmS:
There is only one sensible thing that you said in that entire post and that is the "very stupid of me" part. If I lack comphrehension, then you lack common sense entirely.

BWAAAAAAH! you just confirmed that you indeed dont comprehend English. i wrote "it would have been very STOOPID of me".... important word here is WOULD, which means its a supposition/hypothesis!

so by drug trafficking in SA are Nigerian drug dealers not ruining South Africa?

the point is not about who is ruining SA or not (stick to the bloody subject), the point IS:
by drug trafficking in SA, Nigerians are discriminated upon JUST AS MUCH as in Malaysia... or anywhere else in the world where Nigerians are looked down upon because of their ill actions. therefore, nobody should claim that a country is better than another for Nigerians, duh!

So who is to blame for Nigerians drug trafficking in SA then?

each and every individuals who do these crimes should be blamed, and NOBODY ELSE.... if you believe that South Africans (or anyone else) are RIGHT when they take the actions of a few evil Nigerians in SA to judge the entire Nigerian nation... then i am sorry to say that you are as ignorant as these deluded people (and i hope that someday you finally see the light). for every Nigerian criminal abroad, there are 10 times more Nigerians in each f these countries that are hardworking law-abiding citizen. FACT!!!

I do not blame you, you are a result of a failed education system, I cannot honestly expect you to reason like someone brought up in a civilised system. You can obviously take a person out of a village but you can never take the village mentality out of him.

it was my pleasure to EDUCATE you.
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by Dayhor: 3:34am On Jul 06, 2016

Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by ucheokpara100(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dayhor:
What considerations need be taken in the course of opting for a caravan accomodation in the Vereeniging area?
Does it promote anything apart from the obvious economy of living and some sort of private ownership?

Just a random thought tho

@ucheokpara100
first b4 i answer ur question let me ask u these: are u in Nigeria presently? the reason why i asked u is because when u are in Nigeria u 'll not understand that their are differece between Nigerian accomodation and SA's
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by ucheokpara100(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
guymanDspecies:
sorry for delay i'm waiting for ur response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.