Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA (128998 Views)

Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America / 5 Things You Should Considered Before Coming To Study In The UK / Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by iyobs7(f): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2016
ucheokpara100:
i mean if u are ready to come here geting the requirements their with their help wont be a problm. we have so many types of permit u will definately qualify one.

I am a Nigerian studied in India, computer science to be precise and I would love to settle in SA with my girl who studied Banking and Finance in Uniben, how easy would it be for me to get a job? And in addition I am a Microsoft certified engineer also. We have a budget of 750 k aside visa processing fee!
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by ucheokpara100(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2016
iyobs7:

I am a Nigerian studied in India, computer science to be precise and I would love to settle in SA with my girl who studied Banking and Finance in Uniben, how easy would it be for me to get a job? And in addition I am a Microsoft certified engineer also. We have a budget of 750 k aside visa processing fee!
with such amount i think u will be fine, i 'll advice u or ur girl one should learn saloon work like hair making or barbing so tht u 'll buy saloon with tht money and survive while u do 6 months programme here then geting a job wont be a problem.
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by philip0906(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2016
ucheokpara100:
with such amount i think u will be fine, i 'll advice u or ur girl one should learn saloon work like hair making or barbing so tht u 'll buy saloon with tht money and survive while u do 6 months programme here then geting a job wont be a problem.
I have a younger brother who wants to move to Southy but legally. He plans on investing between 600,000-1,200,000 naira on setting up either a laundry shop or a saloon.
1. Can that set him up in South Africa?
2. Hope he will be considered legal over there and be able to open bank accounts, rent accommodation /business space and move in and out of South Africa when he wants.
3. If the above is possible, how will he go about applying for the visa? What kind of visa will he need to apply for?
4. Can he be able to school while running his business??

Thanks
Look forward to your response
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by samuelUMOH(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
iyobs7:

You don't need to spend up to 100k for SA critical work permit. All you need to do is to get right documents and apply in Nigeria for the work permit .As certified engineer you need to register with SA engineering body .Once you get your permit ,you gf apply for accompanying visa.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by samuelUMOH(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
rhymaholic:

and how easy is it to get this permit here cos that could be a bottleneck.
It is very easy once u get right docs in
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by iyobs7(f): 3:27am On Aug 02, 2016
humbleosazee:
Is SA OK for yahoo business

Baba abeg na, make una stop this kind thing na, try work for your own money biko.
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by godtime7735(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
What business can I use 300k start over there
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by Brobert: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
ucheokpara100:
sincerely speaking i love nigerian, nigerians are great and lovely people just some bad people deceiving and luring them into all these problms, iam glad how people are calling me from different country now to appreciate what i did here, thanks to u all, let's keep struggling God will help us all.
each and everyday i weep and ask what will it take our leaders to make nigeria a comfortable place for everyone to stay in love, peace and harmony instead of greed. i know nigerians are lovely but bad environment has made us go astray.

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by ladylco: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2016
ucheokpara100:
if you want to enjoy staying in south africa come with money buy business you will make it more than people at home, dont hope on your certificate that's number one problem, you will use your certificate later but now that early

please how much is required to buy a business in South africa and what is the procedure.
Thank you

@ucheokpara100 please I await your response

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by ucheokpara100(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
ladylco:

please how much is required to buy a business in South africa and what is the procedure.
Thank you

@ucheokpara100 please I await your response
from N600,000 above u can buy busness here, with that money and additional N100,000 u can get any other thing here, saloon, restaurant e.t.c........
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by ladylco: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
ucheokpara100:
from N600,000 above u can buy busness here, with that money and additional N100,000 u can get any other thing here, saloon, restaurant e.t.c........

Please wots ur email.

Thanks
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by ucheokpara100(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=ladylco post=49497046].

Please wots ur emai
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by ccollins(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2016
chineloSA:

Well P.E. is expanding at a fast pace, there are a lot of project going on e.g. expansion of the port. There are good opportunities there smiley smiley
But a very beautiful city.
pe is where pls
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by ccollins(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2016
ucheokpara100:
thank, should I apply for which type of permit because business permit requires 5 million zar from their consulate,how did you do yours?
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by ucheokpara100(m): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
ccollins:
bro ,please message me on collins4reall@gmail.com, let's talk further on business
ok i 'll do that within the week.
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by EUGENE846: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
ucheokpara100:
ok i 'll do that within the week.

Good evening mr Uche. Guess you have been very busy but please make una they visit this thread to teach us more. please check your email inbox or spam to view my inquiry and reply. thanks.
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by ucheokpara100(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
EUGENE846:

Good evening mr Uche. Guess you have been very busy but please make una they visit this thread to teach us more. please check your email inbox or spam to view my inquiry and reply. thanks.
ok i 'll check here 2morow 11am Nigeria time give me ur whatsapp number then so tht we 'll communicate anytime.
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by lovetrust(m): 3:26am On Nov 02, 2016
its been a wonderful thread mr uche. I read through the entire pages. very educative.

mr uche, u didn't mention u type of permit you are using in south Africa

is there canadian embassy in south africa

how about taking a short course in accounting....is it possible?? what about the job prospects in accounting

keep it up.

you are doing fine.

God protect and prosper you and other nigerians over there.

cheers
Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by ucheokpara100(m): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2016
lovetrust:
its been a wonderful thread mr uche. I read through the entire pages. very educative.

mr uche, u didn't mention u type of permit you are using in south Africa

is there canadian embassy in south africa

how about taking a short course in accounting....is it possible?? what about the job prospects in accounting

keep it up.

you are doing fine.

God protect and prosper you and other nigerians over there.

cheers
iam using work permit, their is canadian embassy here if u have permit here it's easy to go any where from here, short courses very very easy and possible, if you have their certificate u 'll get job here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.