Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? (5211 Views)

"We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? / Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). / Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by Rendezvou: 12:49pm On May 11, 2015
The men and the ladies on the motocycles are not relations. They simply met at the bus stop and boarded Okada together in order to save cost. Depending on who comes first or otherwise, you find men sitting tightly behind women and vice versa. Same-sex passengers also ride on same bike. This is obtainable in many parts of Nigeria where commercial vehicles plying such routes are insufficient mostly due to the deplorable states of the roads.

How comfortable is it for a potent man to sit tightly behind a woman (who is not his relation) on the same bike for several minutes? Do you see anything wrong in this or not?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by legacyint: 12:54pm On May 11, 2015
This na one smooth ride,,infact dis kind journey i go pray make d okada man jus de pass gallop,so dat i go de bounce grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by strangest(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2015
Some crazy things
Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by kilokeys(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2015
okada man for pinshure and 3 see as dem relax shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by ghost1718(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2015
the girl is very wicked. Why wont she shift small for the guy ??

Ladies eeh u no wan hit okada man make him tap current. U no want make the oga at the back tap current........... That is called wicked of the highest level

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by Tapout(m): 12:58pm On May 11, 2015
its happens @ futo junction everyday.......no big deal

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 11, 2015
Well, how can one judge what is wrong? Wrong and right is only product of general reason. A mere hallucination of the mind into thinking and believing what has been said and passed down through time

How can we judge? Who are we to judge when we don't even fully understand?
Even our judgments are nothing but a figment of beliefs forced upon innocent and naïve hearts.
We can only but try, but we can never achieve our aim of knowing and understanding what's right and what is wrong.

I rest my case!
Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by TEAMTWACI: 1:03pm On May 11, 2015
undecided

T - TRUSTWORTHY √
W - WONDROUS √
A - ASPIRING √
C - COURAGEOUS √
I - INTELLINGENT √

SHE GAT ALL WE NEED
VOTE TWACI
KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL
God bless you all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 11, 2015
Mehn, it isn't easy ooo. . .
I will never forget the day a babe sat on my tankotanko on a bike, chai!!! upon the way i tried to take my mind of it, the tankotanko still rose. . .

Naso the babe sef dey laugh. . . cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by Jennydoris(f): 1:10pm On May 11, 2015
Everything is wrong with it.... wanted to try it.. From UBA ejigbo to cele bus stop... but looking at the guy that is already sitting and the bikye man... there eyes no just clear.. I have to come down. and I waited like hell for a bus to come.. and I regreted why I stepped down from the okada in the first place... the roads are not good and the person sitting behind you... Infact I no want talk. I don't buy the idea although in some cases you have to endure and use it to attend to where you're going although it tends to be more expensive than the normal bus or okada fare.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 11, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

OP na Drone u take snap all these pic?

abi where u dey stay self?

yeye sumborry

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by jnrbayano(m): 1:13pm On May 11, 2015
At a stranded situation I will do it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by opsy67(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2015
strangest:
Some crazy things
if you and ur gf wnt to entr bike where wil you seat and wher ur gf wil seat?
Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by opsy67(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2015
kilokeys:
okada man for pinshure and 3 see as dem relax shocked
lolz
Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by opsy67(m): 1:29pm On May 11, 2015
ghost1718:
the girl is very wicked. Why wont she shift small for the guy ??

Ladies eeh u no wan

hit okada man make him tap current. U no want make the oga at the back tap current........... That is called wicked of the highest level
that is normal for a responsible gal
Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by opsy67(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2015
olaxco2f:

yeye sumborry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
is that what you suppose to say or comment about the issue
Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by opsy67(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2015
olaxco2f:

yeye sumborry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 11, 2015
kilomean?

opsy67:
Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by ghost1718(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2015
opsy67:
that is normal for a responsible gal
that is not responsible oh........... Is called only owner eat alone?? And is very wicked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by opsy67(m): 1:55pm On May 11, 2015
ghost1718:
that is not responsible oh........... Is called only owner eat alone?? And is very wicked
lolz
Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by Svelteb(f): 2:13pm On May 11, 2015
Sometimes one can't help d situation but I guess d rear end is d best place 4 d lady 2 sit.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by tosyne2much(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2015
Jennydoris:
Everything is wrong with it.... wanted to try it.. From UBA ejigbo to cele bus stop... but looking at the guy that is already sitting and the bikye man... there eyes no just clear.. I have to come down. and I waited like hell for a bus to come.. and I regreted why I stepped down from the okada in the first place... the roads are not good and the person sitting behind you... Infact I no want talk. I don't buy the idea although in some cases you have to endure and use it to attend to where you're going although it tends to be more expensive than the normal bus or okada fare.
Oooooh u reside in Ejigbo ?
Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by demmy0325(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by strangest(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2015
opsy67:
if you and ur gf wnt to entr bike where wil you seat and wher ur gf wil seat?

You can be easily kidnapped...
Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by Jennydoris(f): 3:37pm On May 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oooooh u reside in Ejigbo ?

Nope.. festac.
Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by AfricanApple(f): 4:31pm On May 11, 2015
its a normal thing na, but guys dey suffer am sha grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 11, 2015
Real quick,let me share my funny experience.
I had this experience and it wasn't funny on the spot,the lady insisted she sit infront of me which regularly ladies sit behind so I obliged,half way into the journey,it was then I realized the hood has its mind of its own I couldn't help it although I never had slick sexual thoughts,it just happened and I would try to adjust back,still couldn't help the situation until I was sitting on that metal part of the bike after the seat enduring pains during gallops,after that day I made a resolution never to take bike with random opposite sex at the bus top or wherever.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by ifyan(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2015
Some bobo go wish dis kain tin, hmmmm.

We are seeing tins , me and that girl de enjoy am.

You know. ........
Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by Rendezvou: 7:40pm On May 11, 2015
aaronson:
Real quick,let me share my funny experience.
I had this experience and it wasn't funny on the spot,the lady insisted she sit infront of me which regularly ladies sit behind so I obliged,half way into the journey,it was then I realized the hood has its mind of its own I couldn't help it although I never had slick sexual thoughts,it just happened and I would try to adjust back,still couldn't help the situation until I was sitting on that metal part of the bike after the seat enduring pains during gallops,after that day I made a resolution never to take bike with random opposite sex at the bus top or wherever.
You made a very good resolution. If circumstance makes it compulsory then its better to insist that she sits behind.
Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by Rendezvou: 7:43pm On May 11, 2015
Svelteb:
Sometimes one can't help d situation but I guess d rear end is d best place 4 d lady 2 sit.
Yes, it is.
Re: Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? by opsy67(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2015
strangest:

You can be easily kidnapped...
you or me ...are you a kidnapper?

(1) (2) (Reply)

CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] / The New Olosho App / Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.