Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce (26911 Views)

Vocational Programme For Governors In Germany: Falana Kicks / No More Automatic Tickets For Governors, Senators, Reps – PDP / Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Matthewbriggs(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
This man makes too much noise.

If this man is making too much noise. Buhari then has been causing noise pollution with his promises.

Talk less do more should be the mantra if one is to be taken serious.

4 Likes

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by iheanyi40(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2015
Orji of Abia State shud b given d biggest room in hell with enuf torture
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by phlemzy: 1:20pm On May 11, 2015
Bruce again? I'm really longing to see thus man resume work @ the NASS. He has assumed a greater critic since he won election to the federal legislative.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Abayhormy(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2015
Ben bruce should stop forming the saint. we all know how he started, he should come out and exonerate himself that he did not steal Nigeria's money through NTA and the assistance of late Stella .
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by tlops(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2015
hmm
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 11, 2015
holy ghost fireeeee, burn them!
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 11, 2015
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by mulattoclaro(m): 1:23pm On May 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Bruce dey VEX ooooo. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
you no dey tire. I've never seen a nuisance like you before.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by bigass123(m): 1:24pm On May 11, 2015
A vocal senator don enter Abuja.. E ti daran. This man can talk sha.. Always talking and talking... Over talking is a crime oh. Tale note
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by tomdon(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2015
this man is actually making sense
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by phransix147(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2015
See who is talking? Greedy mofo!

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by seedorfg(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2015
and the BOKO BOYz too
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by TEAMTWACI: 1:27pm On May 11, 2015
What about?
Boko haram lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Fake pastors: leading people astray
NPF: killing innocent people all because dem no give dem #20 undecided angry cry
Kingtom lipsrsealed grin
Footballers:they can lie angry
Nigeria politicians
PHCN:They are son of the darkness,so their place for hell go big pass camp nou grin grin

T - TRUSTWORTHY √
W - WONDROUS √
A - ASPIRING √
C - COURAGEOUS √
I - INTELLINGENT √

SHE GAT ALL WE NEED
VOTE TWACI
KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL
God bless you all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by tomdon(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2015
Speakdatruth:
dis man talks 2much
I don't trust him, he could b worse

are you part of those enjoying the largess at the expense of the populace?
if you're not then you must be so daft. he is speaking the truth yet you disparage his utterances
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by vvv5: 1:29pm On May 11, 2015
Post free adverts and make money online free with a lot of free stuffs CLICK HERE
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by adenine02: 1:31pm On May 11, 2015
I tink oyedepo d hell gate keeper shold be informed

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by yash33: 1:33pm On May 11, 2015
eh ! where dem go come put Presidents.
not to talk or senators and reps
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:34pm On May 11, 2015
Abayhormy:
Ben bruce should stop forming the saint. we all know how he started, he should come out and exonerate himself that he did not steal Nigeria's money through NTA and the assistance of late Stella .
Thank you he thinks everyone has amnesia

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by obailala(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2015
Sometimes I wonder where people like Bruce were when people like Jonathan were made to represent Bayelsa, the south-south and Nigeria at large. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by talktimi(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2015
Rosemary Amaechi of Rivers state and Aregbesola of Osun..... Hmmmmm
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by philips70(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

If this man is making too much noise. Buhari then has been causing noise pollution with his promises.

Talk less do more should be the mantra if one is to be taken serious.

In as much as I am not a fan of loquaciousness GMB's case is different. Since he became president elect the press, political and ethnic warlords will not let him rest and most of these reports are words of reassurance to them.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by 9jatatafo(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2015
We shall know the truth after you must have spend your tenure and starts receiving your share of the national cake.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by rhames(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2015
We have not forgotten what happened to those NTA Equipments during OBJ days as president and BMB as DG NTA.

So you have to go to hell first by explaining your own version to Nigerians.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by spako4(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2015
I hope he will not deny it later in the day.
Don't 4get your case is still in electoral tribunal.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by LAX89(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2015
IamOdin:
I laugh in Chinese.Bros,[b][color=#990000]so you think only you can fight these damned m0r0ns??.[/b]You expect the people in the position to fight against their God father who put them in that position(Just as Gej is doing of late),and also fight against their course??.I won't be surprised if become the next ORUBEBE,the mouth-piece,that speaks for this greedy fraudsters. [/color]

It only takes ONE person to start the fight, then others will follow. That's how USA, UK etc. started to build their countries. If everyone has the defeatist attitude you have, then Nigeria is doomed. Even you, yourself can make a change if you have the right mindset.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by bmos(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2015
tohpahz:
Thanks murray.. especially ochendo(Theodore Orji) thief of the highest order..
Even the devil is wowed' at this man..

Pls hep we Benue State people to tell the king of hell to reserve No 1. cabin for one candidate to be - One Chief Gab Suswan. Ithink that man deserve that honour.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Frankenstein: 1:42pm On May 11, 2015
tohpahz:
Thanks murray.. especially ochendo(Theodore Orji) thief of the highest order..
Even the devil is wowed' at this man..
You are very funny.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by tohpahz(f): 1:43pm On May 11, 2015
bmos:

Pls hep we Benue State people to tell the king of hell to reserve No 1. cabin for one candidate to be - One Chief Gab Suswan. Ithink that man deserve that honour.

Lolxz. tell abia state governor to tell the devil oo.. mi I'm going to heaven kiss
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by bmos(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2015
bigass123:
A vocal senator don enter Abuja.. E ti daran.
This man can talk sha.. Always talking and talking...
Over talking is a crime oh. Tale note

Old boy someone just called you 'greedy mofo' for that your nasty criticism of Bruce. Chei mofo fa!
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by holyokoto(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2015
He forgot to mention Gabriel Suswan of Benue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCB Charges Senate President Saraki Over False Declaration Of Assets / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense / 2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.