Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce (26908 Views)

Vocational Programme For Governors In Germany: Falana Kicks / No More Automatic Tickets For Governors, Senators, Reps – PDP / Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by philips70(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2015
anonimi:

Does the below read like a reassurance abi the word don get am pfor new meaning ba

You don't have the intellectual and mental capacity to absorb and comprehend the words he said here so quit trolling on them.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by tohpahz(f): 2:36pm On May 11, 2015
Mcowubaba:

TA orji is an Infidel.....
he is a bastard
He should be sent to the nights watch..

Ps..I go vote 4 u...mak I collect my PVC...I d com

Thanks dear smiley

The man is just something else.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by omooba969(m): 2:37pm On May 11, 2015
I blame YOU Nigerians( including u lot running riot on NL ) for all d woes dat has come upon Nigeria. We already knw d politicians looting our resources @our expense but wen they throw birthday parties or wedding parties for their children, we 9ja ppl r d first to be there eating their God forsaken food & hailing them--- my honourable; ranka dede alhaji. When shall we wake up frm our slumber ?

Secondly, youths r d leaders of tomorrow---true, but dis politicians knw fully well dat we r not yet ready for d task nor prepared to shoulder d responsibility.

Election violence is usually perpetuated by d YOUTH.
Political assassination is carried out by d YOUTH.
Cultism is entrenched by d YOUTH.
Most ppl ( YOUTH )on NL supporting PDP, APC & d likes r well aware of d character of dis so called politicians yet they blindly follow dem. They continue to use us YOUTHS to achieve their purpose/dreams while their children r all abroad doing great. Salaries r not bin paid( including dat of d YOUTH ) yet we sing their praise.

The Nigerian YOUTH--- SMH. Now u c hw we av chosen to expend our energy. Now itz clear to all d path we av chosen to tread. Itz clear hw we continually sell our birthright day in day out wen we av all it takes to turn things around for our own good.

The Nigerian YOUTH needs to do some soul searching & determine d way forward. 10x

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by martineverest(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2015
I thought u were a gej fan
mulattoclaro:
you no dey tire. I've never seen a nuisance like you before.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by snowprince59(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2015
Nice on. If this is really from a sincere heart, then may God bless you for saying it.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Rexyl(m): 2:39pm On May 11, 2015
“As far as I’m concerned, until all state workers are paid their salary, no governor, no commissioner, no special adviser should collect salary or allowance,” Murray-Bruce stated.

Murray-Bruce also stated that: “It’s unacceptable for a governor who inherited a surplus from his predecessor to leave debt for the incoming governor and still want pension for life.”

-----------
--------
--- -
He then said: “Political parties arent your agent of change. These guys breath in PDP and breath out APC. NASS must Remove Immunity Clause for real change.

This man made sense o. Deliberate delay in payment of salaries was started by one or two States, but now it has spread to other States because Nigerians are easily deceived and controlled by politicians. They claim all benefits at the expense of workers comfort. Hope Mr Bruce will not change his stand against corrupt politicians when he finally resume work as the Senator. Hope he will put the masses first and lead the house in the war against corruption and all acts of indiscipline.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by mbulela: 2:45pm On May 11, 2015
Mr. Ben Murray-Bruce, which part of hell will be reserved for PEJ and for the way you messed up NTA will you be stuck in purgatory?
After all this your publicity blizz, i hope you will refuse that jumbo pay that is coming your way for shouting Ayee and neeeeeeee!!
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Mcowubaba: 2:45pm On May 11, 2015
Imanuelle:

He doesn't deserve to be a brother of the nights watch,
Better tied to four horses, and torn apart.
Na true self....... He is more heartless nd stupid as King Geoffrey.....let the Dragons burn him...
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Guyman02: 2:50pm On May 11, 2015
Especially 'Thiefchendo' of Abia State.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by vigasimple(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2015
ki02020:
Guy calm down and stop being overzealous

Fake pastors
President
PHCN
Police etc
Where will they go to

BOTTOM OF THE HELL FIRE
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 11, 2015
IamOdin:
I laugh in Chinese.Bros,so you think only you can fight these damned m0r0ns??.You expect the people in the position to fight against their God father who put them in that position(Just as Gej is doing of late),and also fight against their course??.I won't be surprised if you become the next ORUBEBE,the mouth-piece,that speaks for this greedy embezzlers.
h

Mumu dae smell
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by shumuel(m): 2:57pm On May 11, 2015
Lalasticlala please keep this Thread and the info it contains well and preserve

We will have have to remind the baskard in future when he succeed to be elected Governor where he is going.

The Ediot that keeps stealing peoples Business ideas; that of mine, my sister's, Charly boy's, Oyenka's e.t.c is running is mouth of someone going to hell, well i know for sure he is going there and would eventually get the hottest place too.

Nonsense, Pot calling kettle black.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by oneda(m): 3:12pm On May 11, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

And when the revolution comes, let's hope another set of corrupt revolutionaries would not hijack it.

exactly
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Esdb3: 3:13pm On May 11, 2015
tohpahz:
Thanks murray.. especially ochendo(Theodore Orji) thief of the highest order..
Even the devil is wowed' at this man..

Have you heard of Bukola Saraki?

The devil jots down points when this man defrauds..... The devil is thinking of making him his successor after armageddon.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 11, 2015
If he has all that he needs why come to politics , hmm sure say him no go do worse than the people e dey critizice, he may use state allocations to do beauty (prostitute) pageant. cheesy
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by temi2013(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2015
Hmmmmm!
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by mulattoclaro(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2015
martineverest:
I thought u were a gej fan
I am bros bt this temitemi1 guy is becoming a nuisance.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Bruno3000(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2015
ki02020:

Fake pastors
President
PHCN
Police etc
Where will they go to
hell is no respecter of person or profession na... cheesy
ki02020:

Fake pastors
President
PHCN
Police etc
Where will they go to
hell is no respecter of person or profession na...
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Rooneyboy(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2015
This man is talking some reallll sense these days !
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Bruno3000(m): 3:41pm On May 11, 2015
Everydaeguy:
I stand to prove you wrong,such place should be well designed and kept for the fake prophets.....then politicians comes after that,there shldnt b much distance btwn d both,I think they shhld jst ve a door that separates both places buh in d same environment...
may be u should be given d contract to reconstruct hell...
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Charly68: 3:51pm On May 11, 2015
The truth must be told many of the Governors are advanced 419 ..No matter how smart they claim to be God will surely visit them and their lineage with terrible judgement in no mean time.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Oiselenjakhian(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2015
Hello I am a programmer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. We are multimedia studio with a passion for telling African stories from an African perspective.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by mbulela: 4:12pm On May 11, 2015
Esdb3:

Have you heard of Bukola Saraki?

The devil jots down points when this man defrauds..... The devil is thinking of making him his successor after armageddon.
Saraki can never be as brazen as Ochendo In stealing.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by mbulela: 4:13pm On May 11, 2015
Charly68:
The truth must be told many of the Governors are advanced 419 ..No matter how smart they claim to be God will surely visit them and their lineage with terrible judgement in no mean time.
God is not into the vengeance business.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by mbulela: 4:17pm On May 11, 2015
Rooneyboy:
This man is talking some reallll sense these days !
He just acquired sense?
He and his brothers cannot even organize whoring young girls in the name of pageant.
He left NTA worse than he met it.
He claims to have the ears of Jonathan and never had sense then. Suddenly he had acquired sense.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by sanmibukunmi: 4:24pm On May 11, 2015
am loving Bruce's stand but i fink he should take things easy.... out politicians are devils they can do and undo.....
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by gobizzy101: 4:27pm On May 11, 2015
And Fayose hasn't paid 2
temitemi1:
Bruce dey VEX ooooo. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by goodgood2(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2015
Guy, stop being selfish. Put it this way: Gej, our HERO; Fayose our ROLE MODEL.
temitemi1:
Bruce dey VEX ooooo. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by tohpahz(f): 5:19pm On May 11, 2015
reallinks:
hahahaha... dis ochendu guy still lobby his way to d senate... hmmmm there is God ooo

Yes oo.. heard dias gonna be a tribunal though
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by crackhouse(m): 5:26pm On May 11, 2015
AyorindeS:
Time will tell.
u have spoken my mind brother. Na time will tell, the outgoing senators once said similar things at the beginning of their tenure.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by obiak4(m): 5:36pm On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
That is the plain truth but not only the govs. The president, his ministers and all the thieves that stole from Nigerias will burn in hell
what happens to the "pastor" imams and babalawo who pray for these politician and legis-looters
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by obiak4(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2015
this guy from the C.L.O said more than what Bruce had said but the moment he was elected that was the last he didn't even moved a motion
TIME WILL TELL
BUT IF HE COULD PUT HIS MONEY WHERE HIS MOUTH IS THEN I SMELL CHANGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark / Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC / Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.