Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Female Trekker Heading For Abuja From Enugu... 8days Already Gone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Trekker Heading For Abuja From Enugu... 8days Already Gone (785 Views)

Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) / Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Trekker Heading For Abuja From Enugu... 8days Already Gone by kkerry87: 2:06pm On May 11, 2015
Our Media Team (ascssonline.com)during a media trip to Ayingba on friday spotted a lady with a red top, carrying a Nigerian flag & wearing a head fitted umbrella on our way along Ayingba-Ajaokuta express way. We stopped & interviewed her & here is her comment: 'Am Agu Joy Chidera a native of Enugu State, on a Mission for Unity. I embarked on a trek for unity on monday by 9:30am from NTA Enugu & have been on the road for the past 5days. My destination is Aso Rock as I deemed it fit to make this sacrifice to Honor my President on his acceptance of defeat & maintenance of Unity...'

After which our TEAM has closely monitored her trek. She was later spotted again on saturday afternoon still on the expressway close to Ajegwu Junction. She arrived Ajaokuta LGA saturday night and was hosted by our Staffs. She took a days rest(sunday) in other to regain her fitness & treat her ailing wounds. She re-embarked on the journey again as early as 6:30pm from Chukwu Merije Round about, Ajaokuta and as of now is currently being monitored by our Media Team. She is currently @ Ajaokuta - Lokoja express way...

Follow her on twitter @agujoychidera #unitywalk

Re: Female Trekker Heading For Abuja From Enugu... 8days Already Gone by oubi: 2:16pm On May 11, 2015
Can I follow her? She fine ghon cool
Re: Female Trekker Heading For Abuja From Enugu... 8days Already Gone by Holluwatarhyor(m): 2:26pm On May 11, 2015
NTA peeps(nigeria trekkers association),be creative please,we need one of you to run in front of a moving train from lagos to borno to mourn abacha

1 Like

Re: Female Trekker Heading For Abuja From Enugu... 8days Already Gone by kkerry87: 2:34pm On May 11, 2015
I had an interview with her and realized she has a vision to accomplish...
Re: Female Trekker Heading For Abuja From Enugu... 8days Already Gone by socialmediaman: 2:38pm On May 11, 2015
GEJ doesn't have time o, he's on a last minute sharing spree. She's fine though, hope those PAs don't end up with her at Sheraton
Re: Female Trekker Heading For Abuja From Enugu... 8days Already Gone by socialmediaman: 2:42pm On May 11, 2015
kkerry87:
I had an interview with her and realized she has a vision to accomplish...

You no tell am say mama peace de jealous? grin

1 Like

Re: Female Trekker Heading For Abuja From Enugu... 8days Already Gone by oubi: 3:02pm On May 11, 2015
Hahahaha.... Head against the wall!! Let's see what the media reports... grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Trekker Heading For Abuja From Enugu... 8days Already Gone by kkerry87: 3:14pm On May 11, 2015
socialmediaman:

You no tell am say mama peace de jealous? grin

Hahahahaha... If I hear! Well we added a male to accompany her so he can greet Mama Peace also

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis: Nigeria Grounded As Jonathan Govt. Snores Away - PREMIUMTIMES / As GMB Gets Inaugurated 2day,We Remember His 1st Speech As Head Of State In 1983 / President Buhari ,set To Move The Mmilitary Based From Abuja To Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.