Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. (48774 Views)

Should she forgive him after doing 'this' to her? / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by AmakaDNBStories(f): 3:09pm On May 12, 2015
Visit DNB Stories. Thank me later
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by 5minsmadness: 3:13pm On May 12, 2015
wasmilebags:
nonso did wat any man wud don to b sure he is ok as a man and to ve ask the girl to abort that also ok too atleast he respected there relationship and also respect his wife and as for the wife all I can say is when ever any tin happen to us the first tin that com to our mind is not good enough we need to rethink b4 we act on any tin
Point of correction!

Not all men would do what nonso did; his actions were gross and irresponsible! If he wanted to be sure he was OK he should have gone to see a proper doctor! How did he respect thier relationship? If it was your sister they did something like that to would u clap for the man and buy him drink?

In as much as I think the wife's reaction was not the best, the man's actions should NOT be condoned!
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by wasmilebags: 5:57pm On May 12, 2015
5minsmadness:

Point of correction!

Not all men would do what nonso did; his actions were gross and irresponsible! If he wanted to be sure he was OK he should have gone to see a proper doctor! How did he respect thier relationship? If it was your sister they did something like that to would u clap for the man and buy him drink?

In as much as I think the wife's reaction was not the best, the man's actions should NOT be condoned!
you cannot judge wat he did unless u ve som 1 close to u that ve faced similar tin b4 it just 1 of d best wat to b double sure if u are ok life is not straight som decision are taken the very hard way not even wen the doctor ve said the wife also ve infection and due to her past
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by AtheistD(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
beg ko,plead ni...let he who his without sin cast the first stone...if they really want the marriage to contnue they should come together...they both have issues....if they don't want it...maybe seperaton is better

When you have committed ills or wrongs, it is matured and expected that you be the first to make the peace.

If she had gotten pregnant by sleeping with another man would it be acceptable?

1 Like

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by Moana(f): 9:58am On May 13, 2015
I understand why she left, but i dont think that should stop him from becoming a father. Whats left for him to do is take care of that child and give him/her the best.
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by kaima1984(f): 8:50am On May 14, 2015
valdes00:

and if I were you... I wnt quote d whole topic jus because I want 2 drop a comment
Is quit unfortunate that u are nt me,keep wishing t be me tongue
valdes00:

and if I were you... I wnt quote d whole topic jus because I want 2 drop a comment
Is quit unfortunate that u are nt me,keep wishing t be me
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by kaima1984(f): 8:51am On May 14, 2015
blakky97:
make e no gey pikin abi
Dnt understand u
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by kaima1984(f): 8:53am On May 14, 2015
Gofwane:
dang!!! Must you copy the whole story?

#newbiealert
I must,wats ur business?busy body
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by Gofwane(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2015
kaima1984:
I must,wats ur business?busy body
okay... I've heard you, bloody civilian.
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by kaima1984(f): 9:25am On May 14, 2015
Gofwane:
okay... I've heard you, bloody civilian.
olodo,pot calling kettle black
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by Gofwane(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2015
kaima1984:
olodo,pot calling kettle black
hey... Young lady, why the insult?
Are you not a bloody civilian? No real civilian can do what you did. Quoting the entire post was not just cool.

Okay? #mrscobwebbrain
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by kaima1984(f): 2:08pm On May 14, 2015
Gofwane:
hey... Young lady, why the insult?
Are you not a bloody civilian? No real civilian can do what you did. Quoting the entire post was not just cool.

Okay? #mrscobwebbrain
is none of ur business if I quote d whole post,go n drink hypo + acid,are u the only 1 on nairaland?may u b blind if my post is d first t quote d whole post on nairaland u little chichiwa,attention seeker
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by Gofwane(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2015
kaima1984:
is none of ur business if I quote d whole post,go n drink hypo + acid,are u the only 1 on nairaland?may u b blind if my post is d first t quote d whole post on nairaland u little chichiwa,attention seeker
lol. . .it's ok sha. Tired of replying you... But i still maintain, #youareabloodycivilian.
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by kaima1984(f): 10:45pm On May 14, 2015
Gofwane:
lol. . .it's ok sha. Tired of replying you... But i still maintain, #youareabloodycivilian.
idiot,I think bloody civilian is d newest English in ur dictionary, fish head
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by Gofwane(m): 11:05pm On May 14, 2015
kaima1984:
idiot,I think bloody civilian is d newest English in ur dictionary, fish head
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by kaima1984(f): 8:33am On May 15, 2015
Gofwane:
idiot,bloody civilian is d newest English in ur dictionary and d only word ur stiff brain can can use often, fish head
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by Gofwane(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2015
kaima1984:
idiot,bloody civilian is d newest English in ur dictionary and d only word ur stiff brain can can use often, fish head
na wa for this biitch O. Now I'm even more convinced that you've got Akamu as brain in your big skull. Seems you've been leaving a miserable all this while.

Anyways, i don't blame you, i blame the person that gave you phone to come online and start displaying your 'bushness'.

#Old cargo...
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by kaima1984(f): 10:14pm On May 18, 2015
Gofwane:
na wa for this biitch O. Now I'm even more convinced that you've got Akamu as brain in your big skull. Seems you've been leaving a miserable all this while.

Anyways, i don't blame you, i blame the person that gave you phone to come online and start displaying your 'bushness'.

#Old cargo...

lost ship,I blame ur parent for nt nurturing u properly, little chichiwa,son of a never do well
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by kaima1984(f): 10:56pm On May 18, 2015
Gofwane:

#Old cargo...

son of a never do well,I blame ur stupid parents for BT nurturing u properly, lost sheep
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by baralatie(m): 12:05am On May 19, 2015
the lies of the op strong o
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by Gofwane(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2015
kaima1984:
lost ship,I blame ur parent for nt nurturing u properly, little chichiwa,son of a never do well
na you sabi... #wasted sperm. :-p
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by kaima1984(f): 9:30pm On May 19, 2015
Gofwane:
na you sabi... #wasted sperm. :-p
olodo,NA ur papa waste his sperm f ur mama bodi,have ur stiff head do away with the new slogan?
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by Gofwane(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2015
kaima1984:
olodo,NA ur papa waste his sperm f ur mama bodi,have ur stiff head do away with the new slogan?
cool ...but on a serious note, your head looks like an unripe mango
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by kaima1984(f): 10:42pm On May 19, 2015
Gofwane:
cool ...but on a serious note, your head looks like an unripe mango
Who invited butterfly in a meeting of birds?u see hw u misbehave wen u smoke sapele weed?sorry NA ur name
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by Gofwane(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2015
kaima1984:
Who invited butterfly in a meeting of birds?u see hw u misbehave wen u smoke sapele weed?sorry NA ur name
. . . Ok
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by kaima1984(f): 11:01pm On May 19, 2015
Gofwane:
. . . Ok
Better u kW now,stop smoking cheap weeds,upgrade a little by smoking electric cigs,its safer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) / What A Woman Can Do (photo) / My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.