Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,069 members, 7,845,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Advice Seriously Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Seriously Needed (592 Views)

Mature advice is seriously needed. / Advice Seriously Needed / Advice Seriously Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Seriously Needed by Richychizzypaul(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2015
i have a girlfriend whom i so much love and would love to spend d rest of my life with her,i hv taken her home to go see my people and they love her aswell especially my mum.
Now the problem is this, her mum dont lik d relationship because of the place i come from,am from enugu state nsukka to be precise.the girl luvs me so much nd equally wants to marry me,bt this issue is causing serious problem emotionally for me because i cant even dream of marrying anyother girl.
Pls nairalanders i seriously need a way of tackling this issue because am gradually loosing it
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by agarawu23(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2015
your lady shld sit her mum down and give her good reason why she wants to be with you.

she should stand on her point anytime her mum challenge you guys relationship (but she shldnt be rude to her)

you don't need to give up on her since you love her and she loves you too.

pray to God cos good things don't come easily.
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by ronald4lif(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2015
The girl in question is from where?
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by BarcaBlood: 2:32pm On May 11, 2015
Find a way to get the mother to like you if you really want to marry the girl. Tribalism is bad. Someone should not be judged from where he comes from as individuals differ
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by FLAWLES(f): 2:39pm On May 11, 2015
;
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 11, 2015
Go and hustle and make money. . . Her mother will worship the ground you walk on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Advice Seriously Needed by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 11, 2015
tell ur girl to convince her mom dat d place u come is of no importance dat wats important is dat ure a good,great,GOD fearing and a loving man. "then its up to u to prove to her dat u are a great man. "if u are chanced u can spend some memorable time with ur mother and father inlaw. "dat will definitely change her mind.
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by Richychizzypaul(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2015
Anambra
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by jumper524(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2015
Blackett:
Go and hustle and make money. . . Her mother will worship the ground you walk on.
exactly is lyk d guy no get jeep

(1) (Reply)

Can You Donate One Of Your Ears For Your Wife To-be this way ?? Enter / Osun Residents Storm Winners Chapel For Food Aid (PHOTOS) / Kindly Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.