Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! (47152 Views)

This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** / The Most Expensive Phone Number / Pics: Worlds Most Expensive Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 11, 2015
Shey d phone dey see wetin go happen tomoro?

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by zenith4biz(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2015
People can only buy this during Jonathan regime

Don't remind me of Stella Oduah iw

No more waste of resources

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by ozone2003(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2015
I go buy am tomorrow if I visit my banker at world bank..... * wake me up if day don break*
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by simplexvi: 9:35pm On May 11, 2015
placed n order f the phone on jumia.... i will get my tomoa
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Barcanista, dearpreye, firefire, mogidi, mizmycoli, severusSnape,this is a perfect phone for u guys grin grin
chai, i didnt know that loosers are here having their picnic. Bye guys grin
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by donbenedict(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2015
Lol and some stupid girl will turn down a guy's proposal if he buys 99 phones of this type
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by kelvine(m): 11:39pm On May 11, 2015
Soon comes the awkward moment when you have this expensive gadget and Airtel seizes the network yet a poor dude beside you is making calls with a 1500 naira Nokia phone.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by louiskay(m): 11:47pm On May 11, 2015
A suitable phone for the most loyal PDP robot Mr temitemi............... Na people wey make Gej their he-zero fit loot money buy d phone.....<3

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by LORDDICE(m): 12:13am On May 12, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Mods, please hide this topic before NAIJA babes increase $ex allowance grin
make i comot for nairaland b4 d gal i 1 bleep go see dis post

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by thewarrior72: 12:49am On May 12, 2015
exxell:
If only the phone can call Angel Micheal.... So that I will tell him to sound the trumpet finally! I don't want Buhari to rule.
grin cheesy Lol
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by tomiobj(m): 4:44am On May 12, 2015
temitemi1:
The iphone4 Daimond Rose Edition, made with flawless diamonds! The band is adorned with 100 carats diamonds, and the Apple logo is formed with 53 more diamonds! The back section is made from rose gold and the home button features a rare 7.4-carat pink diamond. It costs a whooping $8million!!!

Would you go for this luxury piece if you could afford it?
http://635.gtbank.com/2015/05/the-worlds-10-most-expensive-mobile-phones/
. It's nt d most xpensive phone ooo
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by KAYNINI(m): 7:57am On May 12, 2015
i can't find it on Jumia or Konga

i really need that phone for Helen my darling - am sure it will be a yes after that
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 7:58am On May 12, 2015
Rubbish...something that I bought for my man/boi friend last year oct kiss
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by kent79: 7:59am On May 12, 2015
Vanity upon vanity!
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by shukuratbaby: 8:00am On May 12, 2015
AMAZING MTN DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
MTN ONLY

2GB - N1000

4G -N1800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076 this advert applies to those staying in Ibadan alone
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by upsonn(m): 8:00am On May 12, 2015
Is there fridge, iron, fan etc inside of it?.
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by RobinHez(m): 8:02am On May 12, 2015
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by philips70(m): 8:05am On May 12, 2015
What's actually on sale there is Diamond and not necessarily a phone.
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Dawdy(m): 8:07am On May 12, 2015
I'll wait for perfect time when the phone will be sold for 12,000 Naira.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by africanusvu(m): 8:07am On May 12, 2015
Can I use it to call God anyime I am broke
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by africanusvu(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2015
Dawdy:
I'll wait for perfect time when the phone will be sold for 12,000 Naira.
Trust igbo guy
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Touchforfree(m): 8:09am On May 12, 2015
Op should pls furnis (cheesy cheesy cheesy) us d identity of who ordered for d phone.

Am so sure of it that if d phone drops in orijin all d diamonds will turn to gidimonds.

Ahhhhhhhhh about #280 million to buy a phone.

Shioooooooor !.
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by bettercreature(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2015
temitemi1:
Barcanista, dearpreye, firefire, mogidi, mizmycoli, severusSnape,this is a perfect phone for u guys grin grin
command don change,the Oga at the top is heading to Otuoke so all these Tanoids above will surely suffer empty stomach for the next four year infact they will find it difficult to buy 2000naira Teckno
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by lonelydora: 8:12am On May 12, 2015
If only it can call God's direct line.
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by EagleScribes: 8:14am On May 12, 2015
What will they use it for? Can they call they ancestors with the phone?
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Journpaurle(f): 8:15am On May 12, 2015
LETTER OF INTRODUCTION
We write to formally introduce Africhoice Solutions Nigeria (BN 2323403) to you and your organization. AFRICHOICE SOLUTIONS is an information and communication technology firm that is committed to delivering professional IT and world class solutions to our end users. It is a duly registered company with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.
AFRICHOICE SOLUTIONS is a leading provider of solutions and services in Nigeria. We have consolidated our marks in implementing content management systems to schools, hotels and business owners and also in the supply of ICT products.
Our full range of services include: Web development, Mobile apps development, Network Infrastructures (LAN & WAN) design, implementation, support and optimization, sales/supply of ICT products (laptops, desktops, servers, printers etc.), Consultancy/training services, business applications, and Power systems (UPS, Inverters, stabilizers) design/implementation and payment gateway integration.         
We hereby request a meeting at a date convenient for you to further discuss in details our proposal as we look forward to a mutual beneficial relationship. You can contact us: 08167934770
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:15am On May 12, 2015
bettercreature:
command don change,the Oga at the top is heading to Otuoke so all these Tanoids above will surely suffer from empty stomach for the next for year
infact they will find it difficult to buy 2000naira Teckno
I'm planning on getting the latest Sony xperia, very expensive and there's nothing the Daura President will do about it. cool
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by sonikstargirl(f): 8:16am On May 12, 2015
too much money... does it make free call, send free SMS, free browsing and most expecially does it have God's fon numba in it
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by bettercreature(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm planning on getting the latest Sony xperia, very expensive and there's nothing the Daura President will do about it. cool
You need to wake up
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by RHP(m): 8:22am On May 12, 2015
If the phone fall, e no go crack? That's Bull shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Now Campaigns For Buhari (APC)? / How Do I Stop Mtn From Deducting My Airtime during browsing ? / List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.