Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! (47155 Views)

This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** / The Most Expensive Phone Number / Pics: Worlds Most Expensive Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Humblebloke(m): 8:22am On May 12, 2015
If it generates half a million $ every week......

Why not!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:25am On May 12, 2015
bettercreature:
You need to wake up
I'm not asleep bro. smiley
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 8:26am On May 12, 2015
Does the phone call heaven? Outdated phone and Outdated OS... Rabbbiiiiiiiish!
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by deolu2000(m): 8:27am On May 12, 2015
The phone fit bath me,cook,drive me around,work to earn it own price and above all call angel micheal and gabriel so i go sabi how he dey go for heaven?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by 1stola: 8:31am On May 12, 2015
Waste of resources

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by link2jude(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2015
The targeted buyers of this phone are Nigerian politicians...
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 8:43am On May 12, 2015
Where can one purchase this phone? I would like to propose to my girlfriend with this.
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Ella201: 8:45am On May 12, 2015
shocked c moni! I neva chop belle full finish na 2 dash person dhat moni say I dey buy phn? undecided
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Charlie1792(m): 8:49am On May 12, 2015
Shey the phone get fridge inside

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Ella201: 8:50am On May 12, 2015
Akosa007:
Where can one purchase this phone? I would like to propose to my girlfriend with this.
bros any space 4 me? Even if na d toilet ov ur hrt l'll gladly stay juxt buy me d phn 2 grin
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by rumomonga(m): 8:58am On May 12, 2015
shakazuldadon:
can it call back the dead.

grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by MrCork: 9:01am On May 12, 2015
temitemi1:
The iphone4 Daimond Rose Edition, made with flawless diamonds! The band is adorned with 100 carats diamonds, and the Apple logo is formed with 53 more diamonds! The back section is made from rose gold and the home button features a rare 7.4-carat pink diamond. It costs a whooping $8million!!!

Would you go for this luxury piece if you could afford it?
http://635.gtbank.com/2015/05/the-worlds-10-most-expensive-mobile-phones/

....but why the f*** is the picture of meccca on that phone??.... This muslim people mennnnn!! (no ofeense) angry
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by clemz85(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2015
pls research, the most expensive phone is Goldvish the Le million
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by meccuno: 9:13am On May 12, 2015
$8million.....would buy u a bugatti Veyron...Build a mansion and furnish with state of the art sound system and home entertainment......start an importation business.....and you will never go broke till u die........why waste it on a mere phone that has the same function with an iPhone 6s @ N177,000?? U could buy a bag filled with it.......am sure its these ARABs that would buy this kind of phone....after all,they use a bugatti veyron as taxis and police cars.....
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by abiolaoladipupo(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2015
I'm very sure the phone could call heaven amd know how your loved ones are doing over there...
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2015
Will the airplane mode fly me to Paris ?
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by seedorfy134(m): 9:14am On May 12, 2015
can dis phone print money !!!
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by poshbrave(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2015
Seriously i laugh in my mother tongue. i will definitely grap it thus
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by collmira: 9:19am On May 12, 2015
So the phone cost pass woman grin
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by nwadiuko1(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2015
8million what? Dollars? U knw hw many filling stations I go don aquire?.........my shop dem for ariaria go don long from begining of third mainland bridge to the endgrin
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by omarhlichanwa: 9:24am On May 12, 2015
8miller?? For wot kpanu?vanity upon vanity?
temitemi1:
The iphone4 Daimond Rose Edition, made with flawless diamonds! The band is adorned with 100 carats diamonds, and the Apple logo is formed with 53 more diamonds! The back section is made from rose gold and the home button features a rare 7.4-carat pink diamond. It costs a whooping $8million!!!

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by ajealadick(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2015
I will buy it if I can afford it. Why not.
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by k4kings(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2015
D phone dey call JESUS?? If not ............. U kw d rest
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Agbalanze(m): 9:37am On May 12, 2015
Can I call God with it
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by savio07(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2015
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Temysteve(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2015
Except if the phone promises me my daily bread....
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Hotfella(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2015
CAN THE PHONE INSTANTLY DELIVER RAW CASH STRAIGHT FROM THE CBN TO MY HOUSE?? ANY AMOUNT
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Mariojane(f): 10:04am On May 12, 2015
no matter how rich i become there are things i can neva use my money to buy. if someone gives me no problem i will accept but not waste the money i can use to build a mansion anywhere in the world on one silly phone that can get spoil anytime
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Firefire(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2015
Temitemi1, good idea, do you know who can supply us the phone asap? we must meet the deadline, otherwise...
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Ijobaorun(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2015
You can never have peace of mind if you are using such luxury.
temitemi1:

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Alexandro2(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2015
If i hia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Now Campaigns For Buhari (APC)? / How Do I Stop Mtn From Deducting My Airtime during browsing ? / List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.